Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Resource Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Resource Hunt - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Resource Hunt - Page 8 LW9XacqJak

After visiting the town of Grass veil and learning about the area. Jak decided he should explore the surrounding area's

Eventually deciding on Pecha forest for supposedly being easy to get some resources he might need.
He needed to make a new bag to hold his items so gathering some. Along with some initial supplies as he has depleted his supplies from his journey across the land to Grass Veil.

Some items that he hopes to acquire are some Oran berries, Pecha berries, Watmel berries, and seeds of varying effects.

Jak wanders into the fields searching for some areas that have been described to him to have some useful berries.

Resource Hunt - Page 8 4ea7KKi'If I can get my hands on some leafy berries I could possibly make a bag to store some of my items I just hope this isn't too difficult... Others in town say this area should be generally safe and I should not have too much trouble with the the pokemon there.' Jak continues his thought.

Start Energy: 19
==Energy Taken to come: -5==
Current Energy: 14

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add missing energy!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am

Jak {21}  Revived
[Inventory Change]
-1 Reviver Seed

Jak after getting back from semi consciousness apparently he was still standing however he was immediately shoved out of the way by Fang. "Ooof." 

The Grass type was Blasted by an intense flamethrower knocking it out.

It was burned pretty badly.

Jak expected some kind of harsh scold for his dumb move.

"I think... We had enough here. Wanna head back." Jak said with a hint of guilt in his voice.

"I could use some training..." he said softly then realising he might of said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:06 am

Fang gives a small nod as she turns around. "Yes you do" she said as she walks onward to the entrance of the dungeon. Because they had come that way there should be no feral Pokemon nor would there be any item's so with a small sigh fang starts to leave hoping she could get back to the inn before the others found out she snuck out, probably not considering she spent the night here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resource Hunt
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8