Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Resource Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Resource Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Resource Hunt - Page 2 LW9XacqJak

After visiting the town of Grass veil and learning about the area. Jak decided he should explore the surrounding area's

Eventually deciding on Pecha forest for supposedly being easy to get some resources he might need.
He needed to make a new bag to hold his items so gathering some. Along with some initial supplies as he has depleted his supplies from his journey across the land to Grass Veil.

Some items that he hopes to acquire are some Oran berries, Pecha berries, Watmel berries, and seeds of varying effects.

Jak wanders into the fields searching for some areas that have been described to him to have some useful berries.

Resource Hunt - Page 2 4ea7KKi'If I can get my hands on some leafy berries I could possibly make a bag to store some of my items I just hope this isn't too difficult... Others in town say this area should be generally safe and I should not have too much trouble with the the pokemon there.' Jak continues his thought.

Start Energy: 19
==Energy Taken to come: -5==
Current Energy: 14

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add missing energy!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:41 am

Flames were at the edge of fangs mouth as she quickly ends the wave of flames and looks back at the charmander. "This nothing" she said as she walked onward into the forest. It was lucky she had gotten the tm but she still wondered who would of dropped such a rare item? Whoever it was must if been hitting themselves now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:06 am

Jak {8}
"Hmm. So we move along?" Asked Jak.

Jak does wonder how fang knew flamethrower already. She does not seem much older then him.
He wonders if being a shiny is part of that or if it was just a TM that was used.

He never really understood how a Pokemon could just use a simple device to learn a move. He doesn't even understand how to use it even! It has always seemed alien to him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:10 am

"Yes let's" fang says as she walks onward to where nowhere he probably wondered how she had a grand attack like that but decided that she wasn't going to say feeling like it wasn't important and walked on looking for anything to grab and stuff but didn't feel like talking.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:19 am

Jak {8}
Resource Hunt - Page 2 4ea7KKi 'Hmm she is silent.' Jak thought.

Trying to break the silence for a bit. Jak figured he might as well ask Fang where she has come from.
"Hey... Fang.... Where did you come from... When you came to Grass Veil." Asked Jak.

"I had traveled a long time looking for someplace to live... Still searching. Hopefully this might be somewhere safe." Jak said.
Resource Hunt - Page 2 1CKPooe Jak sighs...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:21 am

Fang looked at the charmander with her same cold eye's before deciding to speak. "I come from the wilds on a island far away from here" she then looks down and silently mutters "no place is safe" before she keeps walking
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:28 am

Jak
Jak sighs at the thought of no place being safe.
Yea... No place can be safe however... People could work together to at least try to keep someplace safe...

Resource Hunt - Page 2 1CKPooe"No place is safe..." Jak repeats.

"Yes. No one could really deny that there is no safe places. Only can agree upon what place... May be safer..." Jak continues.

"I think Pokemon should work together to keep their homes safe. They should not just leave it..." Jak said sadly.

"Like I was forced to..." Jak mumbled very softly.

Jak attempts to hide his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:30 am

Fang shrugs at this. "Stuff happens it is a part of life nothing we can do, all we can do is not let ourselves get down about it show some backbone" she said not wanting to have a depressed partner along her side at the time. It was really the only reason she tried to cheer others up
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:38 am

Jak {8}
"Yea... Sorry." Said Jak.

Jak did not really mean to bring up such thoughts. It sometimes happens though. Jak always attempts to not bring them up at all due to the depression it can bring.

"Lets get going." Jak said perking up a bit.
He realized that Fang means for him to move on. In some ways that should mean some good. He took it as being he should move on and stick with the present.

Jak noticed that there is some kind of deformation in the ground to his left a couple meters away.

"Hmm wonder what could be here." Jak said as he approached cautiously.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Resource Hunt - Page 2 BG5UAVl
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 am

Fang returns her arms back to her sides as she walked onward, out of the corner of her eye she noticed the small deformation in the ground but since Jak was going to it she decided to leave it alone for now and wait.

She sensed something though and grabbing her blast seed looked over her shoulder for what it was.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Resource Hunt - Page 2 PopjRW4 , Resource Hunt - Page 2 DZNZaz3
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:50 am

Jak {7}

"Hmm I think I could use this for something." Jak said as he picked up the 2 sticks.
After just picking up the sticks Jak noticed Fang getting ready for something only to see that it was not a pokemon however he could not see exactly what they were at first.

"Find something?" Jak asked a bit louder to ensure Fang could hear him from over here.

Jak began to walk over to see what it was.
1 Blast seed and 1 Pink gummi.

"Pink?" Wondered Jak.
"Wonder what type of pokemon likes those. I am not very familiar with all of the gummies." Jak said out of curiosity. Immediately regretting saying that since it will probably make him look... Uneducated. In all honesty. He has not learned alot about the world. He has been isolated until he had to start traveling for a new home. He could probably use some kind of book of information about the various items and areas of some sort. He at least knows how to read.

[Inventory Change]
+2 Sticks
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:56 am

Fang walks over to the two item's she swore she felt something behind her but she shrugged it off deciding she had spent to much time fighting. As Jak asks about the gummi. "Poison Pokemon love them" she says as she placed both item's in her bag and looked over at the tree. She still felt a presence but decided to shrug it off again

(13)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:14 am

Jak {8 +1 from page}
"So what do you think of the town so far?" Asked Jak as he continued along the forest.

Jak still wonders what could spark some kind of conversation.

"It seems like a nice place so far to me." Jak also said after asking.

Jak stopped to look just outside one of the tree lines to see a small lake.
"Beautiful..." Jak said softly.

Quickly realizing he might had said that out loud. "The Water... The way it reflects things. How it moves and flows so smoothly." He continued.

"Water... The one thing... I was taught both the hard way and verbally in the past. Not to touch..." Jak mentioned...

Cringed at the part where he was taught the hard way.

"Looking back on it. A friend once did a nice joke on me. Although to me it was not very funny. It was a bit painful." Jak stated.

"He decided it be a good idea to have a sac of water fall on me... That stung." Jak laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:17 am

Fang looks at the sky for a second before answering the question. "It is a nice little town, good Pokemon also" she said as she looks over to the small lake, water was one of the things she loved so much but knew she would never be able to touch it. It seemed they both enjoyed the water something they had in common but fang simply turned around. "Let's go" she said as she walks away
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Jak

Jak seemed to stare off at the lake. Quickly snapping out of it as he heard Fang say "Lets Go" and started walking away.

'Did...' Jak began a thought but shook it off as his imagination.
He thought he might of saw something different with fang. However he could not tell. The pause between her take on how the town is... Then suddenly sayings Lets go.

"Hmm."

Jak began to follow Fang.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Fang walked along the path 29th her arms at her side's looking around for anything that could be of use to them, all she could see was basic tree's and random sticks on the ground which she decided to pay little attention to seeing as they were nothing important. Fang was getting slightly bored with this exploration though seeing as they had yet to run into any serious threats.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Resource Hunt - Page 2 OnZbjOw , Resource Hunt - Page 2 DZNZaz3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resource Hunt
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next