Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Resource Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Resource Hunt - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Resource Hunt - Page 5 LW9XacqJak

After visiting the town of Grass veil and learning about the area. Jak decided he should explore the surrounding area's

Eventually deciding on Pecha forest for supposedly being easy to get some resources he might need.
He needed to make a new bag to hold his items so gathering some. Along with some initial supplies as he has depleted his supplies from his journey across the land to Grass Veil.

Some items that he hopes to acquire are some Oran berries, Pecha berries, Watmel berries, and seeds of varying effects.

Jak wanders into the fields searching for some areas that have been described to him to have some useful berries.

Resource Hunt - Page 5 4ea7KKi'If I can get my hands on some leafy berries I could possibly make a bag to store some of my items I just hope this isn't too difficult... Others in town say this area should be generally safe and I should not have too much trouble with the the pokemon there.' Jak continues his thought.

Start Energy: 19
==Energy Taken to come: -5==
Current Energy: 14

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add missing energy!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:48 am

Jak {2} +1 from new page being formed however for RP sake. Will still be low on energy (Battle wise)

Jak was relieved to see the pokemon collapse after the final flamethrower Fang unleashed. However he also was a bit shocked to notice all the rocks that hit it...

Jak sighs with relief.

"I just don't get it... Why are there so many feral pokemon here... I have never seen them this aggressive on my travels..." Jak said as he wondered what could cause this.

He does not know the behaviours of feral pokemon other then that they would attack without mercy most of the time. It would take quite a shock to get them out of such a state...

"Also I thought there were not supposed to be this tough even if they have the advantage by type... Not in this location at least..." Jak said a little worried.

He got up slowly and painfully. 

"Lets get going. Hopefully we can get some oran berries. Those should help." Jak said trying to hide his uneasiness at the situation.

'I seriously hope we can get some soon. I seriously need it.' Jak thought in pain.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:52 am

Fang shrugs maybe they were just unlucky or they had something the feral Pokemon wanted, she couldn't think of what they would want from two charmanders so she quickly dismissed that idea and tried to come up with another one. "Yes let's move" she said as she walks the same direction they had been going it seemed to be working slightly so why change paths now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:47 am

Jak {2}
Resource Hunt - Page 5 3wmTHBWGroans Quietly  'This freakin hurts...' Jak thought to himself as he rubbed his tail.
'Feels like I got my tail smashed by a giant boulder...' Jak continued in his thoughts.

His tail is still in pain but not showing any signs of serious damage. Just a small bruise in the shape of that sudowoodo's mouth. 'Why the heck would that sudowoodo attempt to copy my bite when it has no teeth. All it succeeded in doing was crushing my flippin tail!' Jak mentally screamed.

Jak continues to follow the same path keeping a close eye out for pokemon. It is not going to be good to have another attack. It simply will not do. He has to recover his strength as soon as possible if the pokemon are really this aggressive here.

'It has been far longer then I had hoped to be out here for' Jak thought.

"We should probably rest for the night. Its been quite a day." Jak said to Fang.

Jak has noticed the sun is starting to get closer to the horizon. A sign that night will be falling soon.
Jak hoped they could find somewhere to rest until day.

Up ahead he noticed a few fallen tree's
"heh.." 

"Wonder what took these down..." Jak said softly out of curiosity.

Two of the tree's were close enough to form a wall on two sides so that the front is all that is open to watch for. 

"Think this will be a good place to camp out until sunrise?" Jak asked
His best guess would be yes. It would give them some shelter from 2 sides from attacks thus they can keep their focus on the front of them...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:08 am

Fang looked over hearing the groan but decided not to ask about it, if he was hurt he would tell her unless he was trying to be macho in which case he was failing pretty badly. She looked over the the tree's and hoped it wasn't a huge feral Pokemon that would of been very bad for them. Fang gives a nod on the shelter idea and goes into the the semi tree house and deciding it would be good. "I'll take the first watch" she said as she sat outside the makeshift house thing.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: The Memory Confession   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:26 am

Jak {2}
Jak nods and rest's against the tree being careful not to pinch his tail. It already hurts pretty badly.

Jak slowly closes his eyes. 

Memory Fades in

"Jak... We will be friends forever... Right?" A voice said Voice 1

"Yea! Nothing will separate us." Jak's voice responds.

~Boom~
"Jak we have to leave! They are going to destroy the town!" said a new voice Voice 2
"What about my friends!" Jak responded urgently to the other voice.
"They are getting out of town also! The town is being evacuated." Voice 2

~Another Loud boom and then memory gets kicked away.~

Jak snaps awake in a cold sweat.

~Gasp~ 
Jak looked around to see he was still in Pecha Forest. 

Jak suspects Fang might have noticed him waking up.
"Hey. Is it my turn to for night watch?" Jak asked trying to hide his obvious shaken appearance.

He has a suspicion that she might think he is hiding something...
'There is no way I can hide this...' Jak thought.

Jak then sighs.
"Fang... I keep having these... Visions from I best describe it. Even in my dreams..." Jak said with unease.

"It somehow relates to what happened in the past when I had to flee from my home... I just can't remember..." Jak continued then paused...

"The day I ran into the wall at the guild during that tour... That was another vision..." Jak said in confession. 

"I don't want people to take me as crazy..." Jak finally finished.

Jak Hopes Fang does not think of him as crazy...

Last edited by coaster3000 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed incorrect energy level)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:37 am

Fang turns her head slightly. "No" was all she said as she looked back into the dark night though she noticed him shaken she paid no attention and was going to let it go. Though he decided to tell her everything she started at the night remembering all the times she had in training all the times she was beaten near death all the times she was forced to live on her own for months on end. "We are all haunted by our past, but only a few can go forward" she says not wanting to go into detail.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:46 am

Jak {2}
Jak agreed silently about the few that can move forward. Initially he had ignored his issue. However it seems to be starting to come and haunt him.

Jak was not entirely sure if he should go back to rest. He has not had this happen to him before.
Jak eventually closes his eyes again.

To Jak, Fang either had issues of her own past or just knows what to say to people about an issue. She has been always silent about most things. Only speaking when needed. He believes the second thought. She just knows how to handle each situation. Not once has she made a mistake in front of him.

Jak finally falls back to sleep.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed incorrect energy level)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Fang sits on the ground looking up at the night sky, she wasn't going to get Jak up at all this night not because of the little episode he had and she felt he needed the sleep. It was because she never liked sleeping around others because sometimes the same happens to her and when she was just learning ember she used to fire it off In her sleep now with flamethrower she was afraid what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:27 pm

Jak {5} See the note please at bottom of post in spoiler
Jak continues to sleep through the night he does not have another one of those dreams however. 

Jak wakes up to the sound of something rustling in bushes behind the tree he was leaning on.

He quickly snaps awake to see what the sound was. Also noting that the sun is just about to come over the horizon..

"You here that?" He whispers to Fang hoping she heard him. 
He was not going to try to ask her why she did not wake him up for his turn. Right now it was important to figure out what was going on.

Jak points behind the fallen tree. He did not signal to stay quiet as he was sure Fang would remain so.

He takes a peek around the tree to see what the noise was.
Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Resource Hunt - Page 5 WYrEDCu
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Fang sat there for a moment listening to the wind, it might of just been that but still one could never be to carefully considering this was a dungeon. She got up and turned around lifting up her claw made some rocks do so as well as she waited for Jak to see what it was, if he screamed like a little girl rocks were gonna fly
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Jak {4}
"Huh?" Jak saw nothing there.
He then went towards the bush to get a closer look.

"Oh another orb." Jak said.

He compared the orb he got earlier which was identified as a petrify orb by Fang.
It was a match. There was a small crack on the spot that was touching the ground.

"Its another petrify orb." He said.
"I think it might of fell from somewhere. Its got a crack on the side where it landed."

Examining the orb a little bit more. It seems undamaged in any other way.

He grabbed a nearby leaf to cover the orb so just in case it went off on its on due to it being damaged. It shouldn't effect him.... He hoped...

Note about the drastic energy change from previous post:
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Fang let the rocks drop with a soft 'thud' as she walked back over and sat down where she was before. She wasn't tired in the slightest as of now she was known to be able to be awake for days on end until she needed to pass out. She preferred to pass out alone then with someone there considering she didn't trust anyone not even her allies she had she didn't trust them fully but enough to put her faith in them.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:04 am

Jak {4}
Jak noticed as he got back with the orb that even though Fang was awake all night. She was not the slightest bit tired looking.

'She doesn't even look tired...' Jak thought.

Jak was very appreciative of Fang letting him sleep but he still thinks that is unfair to her.

"Ready to move on?" Jak asked Fang although he was sure she would say yes.

He went on towards the path they had left off at and waited for Fang.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:07 am

Fang gives a nod as she stands back up, she took out a blast seed from her pack just in case something tried to jump them she wanted to be prepared for anything, she looked in her bag and noticed she hadn't picked much stuff up but she did notice a red gummi she had and took it out, she handed Jak the gummi with another in her hand feeling like Jak should have the energy boost it would also heal him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:17 am

Jak {7} +3 from red gummi given by Fang

"A red gummi. I have not had one of those in a long time. They were a favorite of mine." Jak said as he is given the red gummi.

"Thankyou." He continued.

Eating the red gummi he quickly felt an energy boost. He also feels a bit better. Along with the sleep and now the red gummi. He does not feel much pain at all. Although his tail is still in a little bit of pain. However he current does not notice it. 

He then nods signifying that he is ready to continue.

He heads onto the path.
Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Resource Hunt - Page 5 7lJaJWp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resource Hunt   Resource Hunt - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resource Hunt
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next