Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A lovely day in the Pecha Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

What a great day. The sun was shining, it was almost noon and the Pecha Forest was very calm.

How boring. There was nothing at all exciting going on. How did Sova let himself willingly go to such a boring place? He'd been here plenty before too, it's not like it was new for him. But William wanted to have a peaceful day.... The eevee had been in so much danger lately, he didn't object to being able to relax and get to know this gengar much. Still, it was a very boring place to be. Maybe something exciting would happen. Then again, every time he wished for something exciting, he got his excitement and then some.... Perhaps learning to not have a constant death wish would be beneficial. Maybe a boring and relaxing day in the Pecha Forest would be healthy.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked the gengar, who was probably much more happy to be here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Involuntarily the Gengar cringed a little at Sova's manical laughter.
"Geez...you would have made a good Ghost type, you know that?" he quipped half-sarcastically.
"And to answer your question - no, I do not. I enjoy the results of that fighting - helping others to be precise but fighting just for the sake of combat is something I would not do.
I guess I've just collected a few negative memories pertaining to it. Being chased out of your home village and then having to fight for your life - partially against my former neighbors even tends to leave unpleasant memories. They thought they were some kind of heroes of justice, ridding the world of a menace like me. And then the more of them I defeated or scared away, the worse my reputation grew, attracting more and stronger "heroes". It leaves me wondering whether the same thing is happening right now to a few of the outlaws the guild is facing."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:13 am

Sova pondered what the gengar had said. "Not all "outlaws" are that bad. I mean look at you. You were probably branded an outlaw in the past if it's as bad as you say it was, but you're the opposite of what comes to mind when I think of an outlaw." He paused to survey the area and make sure no possible enemies were advancing. None that he could see. What were they all waiting for?

"Anyways, maybe after I evolve I can change your-" He was cut off abruptly by a murkrow diving down from above, noticing it just in time to avoid the attack. Instead, the bird plummeted into the ground. It seemed as if that was some kind of battle signal as all of the pokemon around them began to slowly advance.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Once more a chuckle escaped the spectral Ghost type.
"I thank you for the compliment and the kind offer. But as can be seen by the fact that I am a member of the Grassveil guild and have not yet been attacked in the town I believe that luckily this time of pursuit has ended for me. It's been a while after all. Maybe the general mindset has simply changed."
Then the conversation was abruptly ended as a Murkrow seemed to have lost its last ounce of self-preservation, charging forward at the Eevee. A surprising choice, considering that Dark types had a type advantage over Ghost types.
In any case - this Pokémon needed to be taught a lesson. Percussive behavioral maintenance if you so will. While the Murkrow would resist a Shadow Ball, it still seemed to be a better choice than a Focus Blast, considering the latter's low accuracy and the Eevee's devastating weakness against Fighting type moves.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 am

As much as he would have liked to, Sova wasn't watching William handle the murkrow that had decided to attack. He was more worried about the pokemon, a few at a time, moving towards them. Why was this happening anyways? Maybe someone had used 7 House orbs in the area.... Regardless, the duo was left to handle what ever had been stirred up.

"You got a plan, or should I start thinking?" He asked, hopeful. If he was left to make a plan it would probably just end up as hit everything really hard and hope for the best. Maybe the gengar had some useful items that could help with fighting a large group of enemies. That was the closest thing to a plan that came to the eevee's mind. Maybe they could make some use of some of the items lying around, which there seemed to be an awful lot of.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:27 pm

"Sadly I do have to answer in the negative.", the Gengar replied.
"I wasn't expecting to encounter too many enemies here, much less this amount. Those are about five times as many Pokémon as I have ever seen in one place here before. Thus my current plan consists out of trying to exploit type weaknesses and defeat enemies until the others have enough and stop attacking."
Not having believed to find his way into any major trouble today, the Gengar didn't carry much with him by means if items. And considering Sova's personality he probably had not either.
"Well, we could try me carrying you away from here to another part of the forest and we could try again."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 am

Sova shook his head. "No no, Pecha Forest isn't dangerous, remember? REEEEMEEEEEEEEMBER? Why do we need to run if it's not dangerous like those other places?" He spoke with a very obnoxious and sarcastic tone. William had talked so much about the Pecha Forest being safe, yet now he wanted to run away. What fun was that? The eevee had no intentions of running. And now he was already coming up with a plan too. Baiting the enemies out and splitting them apart would be the best way to handle them. Just a few at a time. Though it would have been much easier with some useful items....
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:35 pm

William sighed, not in the mood for sarcasm right now.
"Well, since the Pecha Forest now has become quite dangerous as it seems our next training session might just have to take place at the pond instead. And since you don't seem to have noticed yet - this actually is a point supporting my position. I made a mistake. You can too. And since mistakes can always happen, one should try to play it as safely as possible."
It was disappointing that Sova still did not seem to understand the Gengar's point. With an attitude like this William would either have to follow him around for the rest of his life or the Normal type would get himself into some serious trouble.

(I just noticed something...William keeps on shadowing Sova. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:27 am

Sova seemed to only get more confident in his own point as William talked. "Hah, if you can make mistakes, that means you can't boss me around. I'd rather make a mistake my self than have someone else make it for me. Now, have fun with the murkrows." He pointed a paw up at the remaining murkrows spiraling down towards the two before Quick Attacking out of range and towards the grounded enemies. He wasn't going to take orders from the gengar who'd just admitted to not always knowing what was best. There were a lot of enemies though....how would they possibly fight that?

Then he noticed it. A Petrify orb, among the scattered items in the area. If he could get his hands on that, picking off the paralyzed enemies would be easy. The only problem was that there were quite a few hostile pokemon between himself and the orb. Of course it couldn't be easy. But then, what fun would easy be?

(I guess you could say William's....a pretty shady guy.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:23 pm

And of course Sova would find a way to turn William's point around into its complete opposite, no matter how illogical it may be. Now William had to make another important choice. He could either do as much as he could in trying to defeat these enemies, probably lowering the danger Sova percieved from the foes in the process or he could leave Sova to fight on his own, further blowing up his self-esteem and already overly high confidence if the Normal type were to actually win.
Something had to be done as the Ghost type wouldn't be able to follow Sova around everywhere (and much less willing to do so) and without his watch the Eevee would definitely run into quite a bit of trouble quite soon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:04 am

After a moment to survey the area and figure out the best route, Sova decided he would have to go through at least four enemies to get to the orb. He wouldn't necessarily have to knock them out, just get past them. With Quick Attack and Detect, that'd be no problem. He set off immediately with Quick Attack. Past a sudowoodo who was acting more like a tree than a mobile obstacle. Under an aipom who was hanging from a treebranch by its tail, trying to grab him. He jumped over a tangela and ducked under a leaping zigzagoon. Almost to the orb, he could almost touch it, so close....then he felt a sharp pain in his side.

After hitting the ground, the eevee tried to figure out what just happened. As he stood it became clear. A Nidorino had attacked him from the side while he was focused on the orb. By the horrible pain he felt and the stinging feeling that was lingering, he could only assume it targeted his weak spot with something poison or electric typed. Of course a nidorino wasn't going to be using anything electric, so that left poison. He was poisoned, and with no Pecha berries on hand.

(To sum it up - Random nidorino used Focus Energy then Poison Sting. Critical hit and poison.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Of course things weren't going according to plan. Things were never going according to plan.
Maybe the Eevee would finally learn to be more careful from this expereince. Oh, who was William kidding? Of course he wouldn't but that didn't change the fact that the Normal type needed help. Pronto.
And helping meant to first get rid of the Nidorino. Using his ghastly powers, the Gengar quickly flew to the scene at which Sova was lying, wondering why the Eevee hadn't asked William to do whatever it was he was trying to do.
The Nidorino was still there, obviously, but a Hypnosis attack swiftly reduced its threat level considerably.
Now the time to avenge Sova had come. Placing a cold hand on the sleeping Poison type's forehead, the Gengar began to draw a blue energy from the Nidorino's skull. This energy then spread further across the Gengar's body, leaving the Nidorino in the process, which was beginning to look quite pale. In its sleep the Poison type had broken out in a cold sweat, twitching and groaning in pain while the dream left its mind. Finally the light blue energy subsided and as the band of power between the two Pokémon disappeared, the sleeping Pokémon twitched a final time before collapsing to the ground, fainted.

(E=7+21=28)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:34 pm

"Owwww....what the heck hit me?" Sova moaned as he struggled to stand. Most sensible pokemon would have given their self a moment to rest before getting back up from such a brutal attack. Actually, most would probably give up in favor of not getting beat down more. But he certainly wasn't the most sensible pokemon around when it came to knowing when to give up. Perhaps his lack of self-preservation borderlined on insane. Regardless, he wasn't going to stay down and let William have all the fun fighting.

Of course, he was immediately greeted by a nearby stump turning out to be a phantump and attacking him. Or it tried to, but flying straight at him made it an easy target for Shadow Ball. It was at least knocked down and he didn't stop to check if it was still conscious. "Hey, when ever you're done sucking out that guy's soul, mind covering me?" He looked towards the gengar as he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Having avenged the Eevee, the Gengar was now able to turn his attention back to the Eevee, new energy flowing through his body.
"Oh, that wasn't a soul. Do you really think I would do that? That was nothing more than a mere dream."
It was actually quite hurtful for the Gengar to hear that the Eevee actually believed for him to be so evil as for to steal a Pokémon's soul. Where had it gotten that idea? Noone in their right mind would do something so horribly cruel like draining the soul from a being.
In any case - Sova needed protection right now.
And this was one of the times being a Poison type came back to bite William in his spectral behind.
After all there wasn't much reason for someone immune to poison to carry anything with him that would neutralize such a threat.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:50 am

It seemed Sova's words were taken seriously by the gengar for once. "Relax, that was a joke. I know it was Dream Eater. I bet his soul would taste nasty anyways." He joked. But he didn't have much time to make it evident that he was only joking. The enemies certainly weren't going to wait and he would start really feeling the effects of the poison soon. He needed to get to the orb before William noticed that he was poisoned and started worrying.

Hopefully his spooky friend would cover him as he went for the orb. It'd be a short dash from the distance he was at, but things could attack him while he was using it. He made a break for the orb, the path to it luckily not being blocked by anything, and grabbed it. He was so focused on the orb and had so much trust in the gengar to cover for him, that he didn't notice an inconveniently placed pineco falling right above him.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:41 pm

"Eh, a lot of problems in my life have been caused by others misinterpreting things, so I am a bit...touchy on that subject I guess. Anyway, I'm glad you..."
And of course things couldn't run smoothly for once. There just had to be that Pineco right above where the Eevee was standing.
Focussing, the Ghost type launched a Shadow Ball at the foe, hoping to be able to knock it away before it could land on the Normal type.
"I'm not glad you just had to get yourself into danger yet again. Do you have a personal vendetta with Lady Luck or why do things like these keep happening?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lovely day in the Pecha Forest
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next