Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A lovely day in the Pecha Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

What a great day. The sun was shining, it was almost noon and the Pecha Forest was very calm.

How boring. There was nothing at all exciting going on. How did Sova let himself willingly go to such a boring place? He'd been here plenty before too, it's not like it was new for him. But William wanted to have a peaceful day.... The eevee had been in so much danger lately, he didn't object to being able to relax and get to know this gengar much. Still, it was a very boring place to be. Maybe something exciting would happen. Then again, every time he wished for something exciting, he got his excitement and then some.... Perhaps learning to not have a constant death wish would be beneficial. Maybe a boring and relaxing day in the Pecha Forest would be healthy.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked the gengar, who was probably much more happy to be here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:10 pm

"Maybe, but if I manage to change your preferences to enjoying that "boring" life, then you would have something to enjoy for a much longer time."
Well, at least the Eevee had stopped trying to twist his words. Still, the Gengar obviously didn't find himself agreeing with what Sova was saying.
Just how much disregard could one Pokémon show for their own life? Did he not care that his friends and family would be deeply saddened if he were to injure himself?
If even the Gengar, who for quite some length of time really didn't have any friends or family, had come to that conclusion, then why couldn't this Eevee who obviously had friends?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:09 am

Sova laughed at the gengar. "Yeah, good luck. I've been like this my whole life, I don't see you changing that. Especially when I've got no reason to."
It was true, he didn't really have a reason to stay safe when he didn't fear for his own life. He had no family and no one ever stuck around him long enough to be called a friend other than William, and even William constantly looked down on him. No one would care if he died and he liked doing dangerous things. Why would he stop? It wasn't like he had anything else to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:13 pm

"No reason to stay safe?", the Ghost type asked, surprised.
"What about friends, family, hobbies, ideals and goals then? I mean - I still found reason to care about my life when I was completely alone for many, many years."
Just how could someone think something like that? Was it the short lifespan a non-Ghost type had that made them disregard their own existence like this? Or was this just Sova? In any case - such a mindset was deeply saddening. The poor Eevee needed help to see the light again.
Then suddenly the Gengar's attention was caught by something else. Was that a rustling in the bushes?

(E=34)

Savato carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 DJuONJb , A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 La94TiN , A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 PH4C7tP , A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 2FrD83b , A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 P6v4XNN , A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 D79y4LB , A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 DZNZaz3 , A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 HUdHrl3 , A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 RvuSukW , A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 OnZbjOw
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Sova sat quietly for a moment, almost appearing as if he had drifted off in thought and wasn't even listening. Actually, he was considering what to say. He didn't really want to think about the truth. Nevertheless, he didn't want to leave William hanging or lie.

"My family is gone, I have no friends, my only hobbies are sleeping and exploring, my ideals revolve around equality and my goal is to be strong. I have nothing to lose and everything to-" He was cut off by the sound of rustling. What bad timing. Right in the middle of an important conversation, too.

Hopefully it wasn't anything looking to fight. He wasn't worried, he just didn't want to have to waste time on it at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Now these words struck William quite a bit. The Eevee did not consider him a friend?
But before he could address this issue or the glaring flaw about the goal of strength and the risky behaviour Sova was parttaking in, he was forced to direct his attention elsewhere.
The rustling in the bushes had turned out to be exactly what the Ghost type had hoped for it not to be. A group of feral Pokemon, most likely intending to do battle.
The Exeggcute shouldn't be too much of a threat, considering that it held a weakness against the Ghost type and probably lacked Psychic type attacks. The Zigzagoon could get a little bit more problematic as its weakness would have to be addressed by the Focus Blast attack the Gengar still had to practice with. The Hoothoot meanwhile did not have any weaknesses William could use against it, so defeating it would be the biggest problem.

(E=34-6=28)
I love my Stamina Band.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:46 pm

The only thing that could make the situation more tense, a fight. Great. Sova sighed, it was looking to be a long day. "Can I at least have the exeggcute? At least I can practice Shadow Ball on it...." He groaned. Sure, he liked fighting, but there's a such thing as too much.

At least he'd get a chance to practice his Shadow Ball, as long as William was okay with taking the other two enemies. Surely the almighty gengar wouldn't mind taking the more challenging enemies to him. Especially since it would help "protect" the eevee, helping him learn how to defend himself with his new move.

(Curse you and your stamina band)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day in the Pecha Forest   A lovely day in the Pecha Forest - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lovely day in the Pecha Forest
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8