Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A exploration of the ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel slowly made her way into the ruins she had seen at her side was her ally at the time lumina they had just gotten done exploring the forest and resting at the falls just around the large ruin as Noel looks at lumina "well let's go" she says as she walks to the entrance.

The ruin was something to be seen it was lite up like it was daytime in the rather large ruin though it gave a sort of chilling aura around the walls she still walked through pushing that thought to the back of her mind.

She was looking around it was still the entrance and the ruin seemed to go deep into. The wall of the cave as Noel gave her normal smirk "this should be fun" she says with a small laugh

(10)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Noel was about to try to help out with the others as a psychic wave slammed into her back and sent the girl flying as she recovered in the air and landed on her feet she skidded along the ground for a second before facing the hypno as she ran the other way to avoid the blast she was almost hit by a rock as she looked up she noticed one of the small rock types up in a vantage point

Noel decided to try something as she ran around badly avoiding each strike that came at her she was almost hit a few times as she made her way to the wall jumping from each pillar holding the place up she jumped in front of the rock type as the hypno sent a wave of psychic at her she smirked and rolled in the air managing to avoid the wave as it hit the rock type knocking it out as Noel landed on a wall and used her legs to jump to the ground.

With a smirk she did the same thing with the other rock type sending rocks at them as she landed she smirked "you know for a psychic type you are pretty stupid" Noel said as she dodged the attacks making the hypno lose more of his focus
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:53 pm

Lumina panted as she backed away, vaguely aware of Noel's duel with the Hypno. She made a silent vow to herself that she was never coming back here again as she fired a few more Embers at the Geodude, who seemed to be moving sluggishly. Was that the result of the Hypno loosing his focus?

Eventually, the small rock and ground type slumped over, giving the Vulpix a moment to catch her breath before the Duskull lunged back out of the walls, shooting another Shadow Ball at her. Lumina managed to duck, the shadowy sphere flying right over her head and hitting the second Roggenrola.

She used Flare Blitz once more and tackled the Duskull, which finally seemed to have been too much for the ghost to bear. With a oddly soft, unearthly hiss, it tried to form another Shadow Ball, but it was too weak to summon any of the shadowy energy it needed to create the attack. Lumina glanced back at Noel, seeing as how the room was finally starting to thin out. "You need any help over there?!" She barked, surveying the room to check on who was still up.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Noel was running around the hypno as he kept trying to hit her she was just to fast for him to catch up but Noel was stuck in the back by the krabby as she was hit forward by the psychic attack into the krabby as she knocked it out with her body.

She stands up as she runs at the hypno with a force Palm ready as the hypno gets a Zen headbutt ready they clash again but this time Noel wins faster as she throws him at lumina while he is in the air Noel looks at her "Finish him" Noel yells out
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:25 pm

'Finish him'? Easier said than done. The Vulpix momentarily scoffed, but she had some other things to worry about, mostly relating to the Hypno that Noel had thrown at her. Literally, he was in the air at the moment. The Vulpix backed away, the stone floor cold against her paws, but in a second that coldness vanished.

With a familiar orange aura surrounding her body, and tiny embers flying off her fur, she tackled the Hypno a moment before it hit the ground. She and the Psychic Pokemon alike hit the nearby wall - the Hypno from the way Lumina had slammed into him, and Lumina because she just couldn't stop herself in time.

With a small groan, the Vulpix's legs collapsed beneath her, her vision hazy as she scanned the room. She wasn't sure if the Hypno was still conscious - she felt like she'd hit him pretty hard, but in her current, dazed state, she couldn't be completely certain if her Flare Blitz had done the job.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 pm

Noel looked around the room and spotted the hypno on the ground she walked over and she heard a slight groan but other then that am he was knocked out as she looked around the other Pokemon that was attacking them had stopped and fallen to the floor snoring could be heard around the room as Noel walked over to lumina.

"Lumina are you ok?" Noel asked forgetting about her own injuries for the moment to make sure lumina was ok as Noel looked around the room "good that worked" Noel said with a sigh she knew if no one was giving the commands the followers would pass out like it was normal hypnosis as she looked at lumina "we did it" she says with a smirk
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:07 am

"Uh..." The small fire type didn't return to her paws, feeling dazed and dizzy - both from all those feral Pokémon's attacks and the damage she had done to herself through Flare Blitz. But she heard Noel's voice through her pulsing mind and managed to nod, trying to force a small smile. "That's good..." She murmured, shaking her head. "... but please remind me, because I think I forget when I hit my head. Why did I agree to come here again...?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:10 am

Noel smiled "oh don't you remember you are the one who wanted to go in here" Noel said with a small laugh as she slumped into a sitting position next to lumina her leg giving out as she decided to rest though didn't seem like a good spot it she was to tired to care "I'm sorry my headstrong nature got us dragged into this" she says looking down
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:16 am

The black haze gradually disappearing from her vision, the Vulpix slowly shook her head. "That much is true. But remember, I could've backed out at any time. I tried to be cautious, and wise, and all that good stuff. Look at all the good that did, huh?" She chuckled darkly, looking at her paws. Whether she liked it or not, she still had a lot to learn, that much seemed clear to the vixen in her halfway unconscious state. Ultimately, she hadn't been able to stop them from walking right into the Hypno's trap, had she? They'd both be dead, or worse, if that battle had gone sour. And as the self-appointed strategist between the two of them, wouldn't it have been on her shoulders?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:21 am

"Ya you could of backed out and left" she says as she looks at lumina and smiles "but you didn't and that's why I consider you a great ally" she says with a small smile to tired to make a big one she felt on top of the world before but look at her now hurt battered she knew she still needed to find strength "plus I was the one who let my emotions get the best of me and ran into that trap" she says as her face turned slightly red she was embarrassed that she had done that she always thinks before she acts ... well a lot of the time anyway
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:12 am

Was she a great ally, or just an everyday fool? Lumina had no idea. Maybe she was a bit of both. With a small shrug, she looked over at the psychic Pokemon, her gaze hardening into a glare. It hadn't been Noel's fault, not completely, anyways, that she hadn't been able to control her rage. He had been breaking many laws, both legal and moral. The Vulpix rested her head on her forepaws, feeling almost sleepy, although she knew better than to fall asleep right now. "Noel, how much longer do you think he'll be out?" She wondered, keeping a close eye on the criminal. "I don't want him to wake up and get away, lest he repeat that little act of his somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:18 am

Noel was also keeping a close eye on him as she looked over to the feral Pokemon "most likely a day or two we did hit him really hard" she says as she bangs her head slightly on the wall behind her and laughs slightly "ya that would really suck" she then turns to lumina with her normal smirk "so at least three monster houses and we stopped a Pokemon who was taking control of others minds" she then laughs once more "man do we have a story to tell when we get back" she didn't want to call him a outlaw cause he wasn't yet no one really reported him
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:55 pm

"A day or two...? How hard did I hit him?" Lumina shook her head, deciding to take her friend's word for it. She'd be out for a day or two, too, with the way her head was throbbing. With a faint groan, she heaved herself back to her feet, looking back at the Hypno. "... I can handle turning him in to the authorities. Hopefully, they'll trust a guild member's word."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:50 pm

"You do hit pretty hard I know that from experience" Noel said with a small laugh as she noticed lumina getting up with a small groan Noel does the same as she stretched out for a second then back to normal looks at the hypno "ya we should get him out of here before the other Pokemon wake up you got the badge?" She asks not wanting to drag him out of here
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:44 am

"Yes, but we aren't here on a request. Somehow I don't think the guild would like me beaming a wanted Pokémon in their midst without warning." The Vulpix fiddled with her badge, which she had retrieved from her treasure bag a moment before. Would it be a good idea to use it on the Hypno? ... would it even work?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:07 am

"True so should we just drag him back to town then" she says with a small chuckle though she really didn't want to drag this guy back to town through the forest and to grassveil oh bow she wished she had a escape orb now that would be great "you want me to write a note" Noel says with a small smirk maybe if she put a note on the Pokemon the guild wouldn't get mad they still probably wouldn't get paid but better then dragging this guy out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A exploration of the ruins
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next