Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A exploration of the ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel slowly made her way into the ruins she had seen at her side was her ally at the time lumina they had just gotten done exploring the forest and resting at the falls just around the large ruin as Noel looks at lumina "well let's go" she says as she walks to the entrance.

The ruin was something to be seen it was lite up like it was daytime in the rather large ruin though it gave a sort of chilling aura around the walls she still walked through pushing that thought to the back of her mind.

She was looking around it was still the entrance and the ruin seemed to go deep into. The wall of the cave as Noel gave her normal smirk "this should be fun" she says with a small laugh

(10)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Two Force Palms might've been enough to keep the Boldore down, but it still tried to drag itself back up. But it's legs simply didn't have the strength left in them and it crashed to the ground, like a wind up toy that had run out of power. Lumina took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. This only reaffirmed what she already knew, something was seriously wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Noel crossed her arms and let her mind wander back to what just happened to them she had felt something controlling them but she couldn't think of what it was seemed strange as she decided to tell lumina "I think they are being controlled by something further down" Noel says as she looks where they were going she sensed some aura so they might be ahead
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:08 pm

The Vulpix nodded, quietly thinking about what, or who, could control the Pokemon. And so many of them at once, no less. But how? And why? "Lead the way. But for Arceus' sake, keep an eye open." The vixen warned, silently scanning through all the possibilities and endings this could result in. Lumina didn't like most of them.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Noel walked through the empty halls of the ruins as she looked at the walls some inscriptions were on the walls this would interest her but the fact that Noel and lumina might die made her not want to look at cave drawings and keep going forward until she reached a large opening she sensed aura from a actual Pokemon coming from there as she looked at lumina "I think whoever's doing this is in there" she says as she faces the door breaths in once and walks through.

It lead to a large open area with paintings and inscriptions on the walls as in the middle of the area stood one Pokemon a hypno as he was swinging his little pendulum at the feral Pokemon.

(I think you should know what's going on now)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Things clicked in to their places almost instantly, and Luminato explain how you did it?" glared at the Hypno, baring her fangs. She knew what it was doing, it all made sense now. What she still didn't understand was how. Or why. "I thought Hypno could only put others to sleep, not steal their life force or put others under mind control." She scoffed, her fur gaining an orange, glowing aura as she prepared a Flare Blitz. "Care to explain how you did it?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Noel looked at the hypno as she thought how could he of done this make the Pokemon his slaves as she decided it didn't make sense something clicked in her mind the aura she felt that was a psychic wave but it looked just like a impulse while she was using her aura sense.

The hypno looked at the duo and smiles as he turned around to face them "ah anger one of the strangest emotions" he said as he walked closer to them "you see when a Pokemon is asleep it is easy to say a simple psychic impulse could shall we say control them it is easy to do I have no idea why no one has done it before"

Noel was shaking not from fear but from anger as her aura seemed to go a little erratic as even Pokemon who couldn't sense aura could feel it from the girl as she looked at the hypno "so that's it you use hypnosis to make them fall into a sleep like state then all you need to do is order them around" Noel looked at the ground fists clenched she wanted to destroy this guy.

(I read once that hypnosis is hypnotic suggestion to sleep so why couldn't a psychic type suggests something else)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:46 pm

The Vulpix stared simply, her brown eyes setting on the Hypno, silently judging him for his actions. "I see." She murmured, tilting her head. "And I'll also guess that you recognise what you're doing is highly illegal?" She pressed, taking a step forward. Truth be told, she wasn't sure if there were any laws about this off the top of her head, but it must've been. There was no way that this would be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Noel was still slightly shaking with anger as she growled out "it's not just against some law it's a crime against nature itself" she says as she takes a step forward with lumina wanting to knock the guy flat for what he was doing she was beyond pissed off now

"Laws just keep others from goals you two would do well to remember that" he says as he ignores them and goes to continue what he was doing.

Noel dashed off to go knocked that guy flat as she was running something hit her and forced her to get knocked backwards next to lumina as she got up she noticed Pokemon all around him.

(Monster house time)

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 XZtbtwA , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 2FrD83b , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 S38wA8H , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 N0xFnHW , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 KXl3zMe , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 T1Q4hEu , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 IOz0489 , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 N0xFnHW , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 PpMBLdO , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 PpMBLdO
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Lumina frowned, still silently judging the Hypno, who still seemed to think he was so great. Yet he wasted this revelation about his abilities doing what, conquering a single mystery dungeon? He could've taught others how to use this skill and grown rich off the profits. If the authorities didn't allow it, he could've turned to the black market - he clearly had no problem breaking laws.

"This guy is pathetic, isn't he, Noel." The Vulpix said dryly, flicking her ear. "Thinking he's so clever..." She sighed lightly, shaking her fur. She looked over at the Mawile, deciding that was the one she was going to attack first.

PhantomSun carried out 5 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 LMeEd1G , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 AZTkyVm , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 QWpnkuM , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 KXl3zMe , A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 2FrD83b
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:08 pm

"Ya thinks he's so high and mighty" she said with obvious anger in her voice as she smirks and she becomes calmer then before "I'm going to enjoy knocking him off his Throne" she says as she takes out her reviver seed and eats it then makes her way through the enemies as she decides to attack the rock types first she used force Palm to send the geodude flying and right into the hypno as it knocked him slightly backwards Noel did the same with the other rock types.

"Alright I was going to let you two be my slaves but know I'm just going to kill you" he says as he moves the pendulum and the Pokemon all attack at once
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Though they probably found him pathetic for completely different reasons, judging by the disgust in Noel's tone, Lumina was content that her friend agreed with her. This whole situation suddenly seemed a lot less frightening, in her eyes. A Pokemon was behind it all. You could fight and defeat Pokemon. "I wouldn't have it any other way." She murmured in response, glancing around at the other Pokemon around the room.

The two Sableye reached her first, slashing their claws wildly, an odd gleam in their gem-like eyes. Their claws cut at her fur and her skin, sharp as razors, but the Vulpix reacted quickly. She used Quick Attack, passing right through them and darting to the corner of the room, where she could fire some Embers at the two of them. This only lasted for a few seconds before the jaws of the Mawile snapped at her, but she was certain that she had done some damage to the two dark and ghost types.

Energy: 6
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Noel had to deal with the kecleon as she dodged each strike and thought of a plan as she strikes him with her force Palm and then quick attack she kept this up until the Pokemon was in his last legs then Noel delivered a hard hit that sent the Pokemon flying into the subway above as they both hit the wall and fell to the ground with a large crash.

Noel then started to fight the krabby who kept trying to attack Noel with bubbles and claw attacks he got a few in as Noel then kicked the Pokemon in the air then sent him flying right at the hypno.

It hit the Pokemon as he started to get mad and sent psychic energy right at Noel trying to hit her
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:32 pm

The Mawile was a bit harder, for Lumina couldn't simply run right through it. But, thankfully, it was a steel type, meaning it was weak to fire. She summoned up another Flare Blitz and slammed into the dual typed feral Pokemon, deciding that it was worth it despite the pain in her flanks, not only from the recoil, but from the Sableye's claws. She spat some Embers at the Mawile, which seemed to do the trick. It stumbled, then fell to the ground, seemingly defeated.

But when it fell, two more took it's place. The Duskull floated up to her, it's single red eye hovering between it's two empty holes where eyes should've been, and the Zubat hovered just above her. The Duskull shot out a Shadow Ball, which the Vulpix managed to dodge, but she couldn't avoid the Zubat as it dived towards her and sunk it's teeth into her leg.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Noel was busy with the hypno she was mad she couldn't help with the fight but if she stopped moving for a second she would of gotten hit this guy was stronger then she had expected as he tried to strike her with waves of psychic known as psyshock as it was a more physical type of psychic that hit the ground and made marks where noel once was.

Moving from the ground to the roofs using quick attack to move faster she was barely able to dodge each strike as she misses on me step and is sent flying into a wall she jumps out there was cuts all around her body but she kept moving trying to get closer to the psychic type.

She was almost there when her then tried to headbutt her with power this move known as Zen headbutt as she charged as much power as she could into her palm and hit the Pokemon clashing powers with it Noel was holding out the best she could as she pushed through and sent him flying.

The hypno lost his concentration for a moment which cause the Pokemon he was controlling to stop for a moment giving a good opportunity to hit them
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Lumina shook off the Zubat as it's grip loosened, grabbing it's wing and throwing it into a wall, knocking it out. She felt a bit regretful about attacking hypnotized Pokemon, but they were feral, they probably just would've been attacking her anyways. She turned back to the Duskull, shooting some Embers at it, but it seemed to regain it's focus before she could finish it off. Still, badly injured, the small ghost type hovered into the walls, momentarily retreating.

From a vantage point atop a pile of rubble, a small Roggenrola was firing rocks at her, presumably using Rock Blast. Deftly, the vixen dodged the first two, but the third and fourth rocks hit her shoulder and her back leg, which in turn gave the Geodude a chance to attack. It seemed as though the rock types had recovered from being thrown into the Hypno earlier.

The Rock Pokemon tried to punch her, but Lumina ducked away. Pulling a similar trick that she had the first time she'd come through Shadowhue, she used Ember once more - but instead of aiming at the Geodude itself, she lit the ground just under it on fire. It didn't last very long, since the fire had no fuel, but the both did some damage to the Geodude and burnt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A exploration of the ruins
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next