Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A exploration of the ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel slowly made her way into the ruins she had seen at her side was her ally at the time lumina they had just gotten done exploring the forest and resting at the falls just around the large ruin as Noel looks at lumina "well let's go" she says as she walks to the entrance.

The ruin was something to be seen it was lite up like it was daytime in the rather large ruin though it gave a sort of chilling aura around the walls she still walked through pushing that thought to the back of her mind.

She was looking around it was still the entrance and the ruin seemed to go deep into. The wall of the cave as Noel gave her normal smirk "this should be fun" she says with a small laugh

(10)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:40 am

"So our objective is, we have no real objective. Just run over to whatever shiny thing looks interesting." She noted. Lumina faintly disliked having no real goal in mind, but she would have to just deal with it. Shrugging, she continued to walk forward through the wide series of rooms, still staying aware for any signs of a trap or enemy.

PhantomSun carried out 2 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 7lJaJWp , A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 OPg3Iib
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:43 am

"I'd like to say we are on a mission to explore which is the same thing but mine sounds fancier" Noel says with another laugh as she looks to see a pupitar floating a little bit in front of the duo as Noel waves once "uhh yo"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:00 am

Lumina noticed a trap on the ground and cautiously brushed some dirt off of it before she recognised it as one of the good ones. She placed a paw on it, pressing against some sort of button, and felt a bit of her energy come back to her. She lifted her head to see what Noel had been doing in the meanwhile, and saw a Pupitar she was waving at nervously.

"Smooth, Noel." She murmured, narrowing her eyes at the feral Pokemon. "We aren't here to cause trouble. We're only looking around. My name is Lumina, and I'd appreciate if you let us through." It would be wise to turn to diplomacy before she tried fighting it, the Vulpix decided. Maybe it was a fellow explorer.

Energy: 25

Last edited by PhantomSun on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake in adding up the energy.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:02 am

"What was I supposed to do he was staring right at Me" Noel says as she noticed the Pokemon completely ignore them and went past them Noel turned around to see the back of the floating Pokemon the at lumina "that was strange" she said scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:06 am

When the Pupitar didn't respond, Lumina's first reaction was that something was horribly wrong here. Even if it was feral, it should've reacted in some way, instead it was just... staring. "Strange? These are the kind of these you find in horror movies." She scoffed, turning back to the Pupitar. "Can you hear me?" She asked, her brown eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:11 am

"Just more to add when we get back" Noel says with a small laugh maybe the Pokemon was sleep walking ... with his eyes open she quickly dismissed that as she walked over to it and waved in front of it though the Pokemon didn't care and went past both of them into the ruins as Noel turned to lumina "well maybe it's just that one" she says with a nervous chuckle
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:16 am

Lumina looked back over at Noel, shocked that she seemed so calm about this. That wasn't just unnerving, that was a major red flag that they should be getting the hell out of here before they got struck by whatever turned the Pupitar into... that. "What just happened...?" She murmured, now convinced that something was seriously wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:19 am

Noel just shrugs "we won't know until we go on" she says as she starts to walk farther inside the dungeon worried about what was doing this to them and she felt like she needed to stop it so she went into the dungeon determined.

(Ha got some mystery shiz going on)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:23 am

'we won't know until we go on'? That seemed like a terrible idea to Lumina. A suicidal one, even. Alright... just calm down, Lumina. Maybe that was just one feral Pupitar who lost his marbles. She found the idea unlikely, but it was more likely than something in here turning Pokemon into mindless zombies. She followed after the Riolu hesitantly. If she had her guard up before, now she was halfway to expecting the ground to fall away beneath her.

(I hope you got the answer to this planned out, Rez. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:25 am

Noel had a look of determination as she made her way through the dungeon still worried but she felt like as long as lumina and her stayed.close they would be ok she felt like she could slap the sense into anyone but she would need someone to slap the sense into her if she lost it as she looks back and slows down so she was next to lumina

(I have a good idea of where to go with this)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:34 am

The vixen took a deep breath, gathering her concentration. She felt unnerved, if she was being honest with herself... but that was okay, right? Bravery wasn't to have no fear, it was to proceed despite fear. Lumina had heard someone say that somewhere before, but she couldn't quite recall where. Either way, the saying seemed to fit her situation.

PhantomSun carried out 1 launched of one Serene Cave :
A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 TZBzDc1
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:36 am

Noel looked at a zubat flying in the air though she had to use her normal eyes she could barely sense any aura at all from the bat as she turns to lumina "ok I'm getting a little unnerved see that zubat" she says as she points "I can barely sense any aura coming from it" she says in a slightly worried tone
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:43 am

For the sake of appearing mature, Lumina managed to refrain from calling out 'I told you so'. "So what do you think's going on?" She wondered, her mind darting to any possible solutions. Though she could only draw a blank at the moment, she just didn't have any clues. "Maybe we should head back and alert the guild to this. There could be something seriously wrong, we could be in over our heads."

Energy: 22
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:48 am

"Well it's hard to say they are alive that much is fact but they just seem so empty" she says as she thinks about alerting the guild as Noel shakes her head "what if we do and while that happens it gets worse no I think we should try to stop this cold" Noel said as she gave her a smirk "don't worry lumina we will get through this" she says to reassure her but Noel felt like she was just trying to be brave she was slightly afraid but didn't let it show
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:51 am

Lumina considered this, at first finding the idea insane. Wouldn't it be smarter to have someone more experienced handling this? She let out a light sigh, her ears flattened. "Listen... we can keep going, but if whatever's happening to all these Pokemon tries to take us? I'm getting out of here. I quite like not being reduced to a mindless shell." Maybe this was just a freaky coincidence. It was very, very unlikely, but not impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A exploration of the ruins   A exploration of the ruins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A exploration of the ruins
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next