Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows   Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma panted as he entered the cave, sweat dripping off his face as he finally escaped the harsh sun of the desert outside. "Go to the desert, he said. You'll be fine on your own, he said. Bah, this place is worse than anywhere else I've been before," Akuroma muttered to himself. He had no idea why he decided to listen to the librarian of the Grassveil. Despite his great knowledge, Aku had a feeling the Pokémon hadn't traveled much since his days as a young explorer. The Kirlia certainly didn't feel as if he were going to be fine, with how parched his throat was and hot his body felt. He sat down in the shade of the cave, taking out a Sitrus berry and quickly chomping down on it, drinking up the juices inside to relieve his throat.

(17/37 energy)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows   Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Shades of dark were closing in on William. Dark fears, pain, suffering and torment were all dancing around in his mind, causing him to weakly writhe around in mental agony on the ground.
But then a strange sensation. Energy. A powerful energy flowed through his body, clearing his mind and somehow returning him to his feet. Energy powerful enough to roll for days on end. Uh...or something like that. In any case the Ghost type managed to arise again, only to see Akuroma and himself surrounded by quite an ammassment of Pokémon.
But...there was all the energy in his mind, energy that had to be let out somehow.
Without even knowing what he was doing, a powerful wave of mental force erupted from the Gengar, a Hypnosis attack.

(E=0+55=55)
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows   Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Akuroma yelped, teleporting out of the way of the Hypnosis attack that the Gengar fired off. The attack hit one of the Golurk, putting it to sleep while the other two turned to face the Gengar and Kirlia. Wanting his ally to not get attacked while still recovering, Akuroma began to fire off several Psyshocks, the waves of energy slamming into the faces and bodies of the Golurks. "Nice of you to wake up and join us, William, now I suggest we leave before we get killed," Akuroma suggested. Not a moment later had the Bastiodon and Krookodile joined the battle, the Bastiodon beginning to fire off an Ice Beam while the Krookodile used Mud-slap.

(39/37 energy)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows   Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:33 pm

"I do believe for that to be quite the good idea. This place does not appear to be all too welcoming. Additionally I am not feeling too well for some reason. Maybe I've overexerted myself recently. In any case - indeed we should try and get out of here to get some rest."
Indeed William was still suffering from quite the headache - the reason of which he could not discern.
Most likely it was nothing serious but still the Gengar couldn't help the thought of it being significant for something. In any case they should leave now before they would be beset by even more enemies. Hopefully the walk through the blazing desert sun would not be too bad despite the Poison type's ailment.

Savato carried out 10 launched of one Sandstone Cave :
Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Rock_p10 , Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Sandst11 , Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Apple10 , 56 , Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 YN4qD3x , Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Mawile11 , Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Specia10 , Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Rock_p10 , Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Golett10 , Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Rock_p10
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows   Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Akuroma grabbed the Gengar's arm, "Then I suggest we leave now," he said. He then teleported them both outside of the cave, a few smaller Pokémon running past them as the Golurks continued to rampage inside. Akuroma panted, groaning to himself as he felt the heat of the sun return to him. "Well, I think I'm gonna teleport back home, I assume you'll use your explorer badge to do the same and won't need my help," the Kirlia said as he stared out at the vastness of the desert before them. At least he had teleport or he'd be having to walk through those dunes for ages.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows   Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:28 pm

William had to admit - that wasn't even anything he had thought of before.
Maybe this was just general forgetfulness or maybe his ailment was getting to him.
While this was thoroughly unsettling the Ghost type was glad not to have to walk the way back as well.
"Goodbye then, Akuroma. Maybe we will meet again."
For some reason this Kirlia seemed to wander the deserts quite often. Why had he been here anyway? Just to seek treasure? One would think he'd choose a less dangerous place for that. But anyway - it was time to head back home and get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows   Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cave of Sand and Pokemon of Shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2