Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Exploration Through The Endless Cave

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploration Through The Endless Cave Empty
PostSubject: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm

A wide eyed Munchlax stood besides an Absol, taking in the view of the gaping hole of the chasm "Wow... this place must be huge" Lax thought out loud, a small droplet of water dripped from the ceiling and onto Lax's head "Ah!" He jumped, before noticing that it was just water that dropped onto his head.

"Oh just water!" He chortled, looking at the stalagmites and stalactites "Have you been here before, Shiro?" He inquired, turning to his fellow explorer
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Tsukishiro padded up to the Munchlax, halting next to him to examine the cave's entrance. After deeming that they were in the right place, and that it was safe, Tsukishiro padded inside. Small droplets of water dripped from the roof of the cave and a steady drip...drip...drip could be heard throughout the network of tunnels.

"I haven't actually. I've heard from some of the other Guild members that it's a quicker way to get to Rainfront Town as long as you don't get lost. I came to Grassveil from the Black Mist Mountains so... I'm form the complete opposite direction!" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Lax walked along with Tsukishiro, since he wasn't that strong he was hoping she could protect her. But he also enjoyed her company, he walked along observing his surrounding some more, noticing it was become slightly darker, but for some reason always had some light inside of it.

"Black Mist Mountains? Wow that's far away! Why did you make the journey?" He asked, being generally curious

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Tsukishiro noticed that it was getting darker and stopped for a moment.
"Give me a second, Lax," she blinked, sifting through her bag with her nose until she found what she was looking for. It was a stick, found in Pecha Forest. Hopefully it would last a little longer than it looked like it would. The Absol doubled back a few steps and quickly gathered some dry plants from the cave mouth. Wrapping them around the top of the stick and using a long, thin blade of grass to tie them down, she wandered back inside to join Lax.

"Me and my sister are loyal to our tribe.. but we wanted a change. One day we heard about a town a week or so's journey away and we decided to check it out. This lead to the idea that we wanted to do something with our lives rather than just live them out on that bleak mountain..."
Shiro paused and rolled the stick wrapped with dry plants over to Lax.

"Hold that out but at arm's length," she instructed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:49 pm

"Oh okay" He smiled before taking the stick and holding it out in front of him "So are you and your sister in a team now? Since I know you're in a team is she in it with you? " He kept on looking forward towards the darkness, feeling a slight fear welling inside of him, he quickly banished that fear when he looked back towards the entrance still seeing the dim light.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Tsukishiro shook her head, raising her paws slightly as she attempted to angle it correctly. Her bright white fur still stood out, despite the darkness' best attempts to hide it.
"Izumi isn't part of my team, she merely helps me occasionally and I help her. She runs a shop in the Guild. It's a Swap-Shop and Box Appraisal shop. It's kinda handy having my sister run it since I can usually convince her to give me a discount," chuckled Tsukishiro before she scraped her black claws across the ground.

The first try was gentle. Small scraps of rock and dust bounced off of the stick that Lax held out. Nodding to herself, Shiro repeated this movement, this time scratching the surface of the rock hard enough to create a spark. After a few attempts of this, the sparks managed to light the dry plants that she had attached to the stick, creating a fiery torch to light their way through the cave.

Tsukishiro grinned, closing up her Treasure bag again, making sure the extra dried plantlife was stored neatly inside.
"Be careful with that Lax as I only have enough sticks for one more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:56 pm

"A swap shop huh? That's pretty cool!" He laughed, keeping the torch at a good distance "Ahh okay, I'll make sure not to drop it" Lax grinned, feeling proud he was entrusted with the source of light before trotting along "I wish I had one of them tails fire pokemon have, or some source of fire, man that would be cool ya'd never go cold! Well ya might..." He laughed heartily, looking around at the bright surroundings, he stopped to see an item on the ground

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Tsukishiro smiled before laughing at Lax's comment about having a tail of fire.
"At least if you don't have a fiery tail, you can swim as much as you like without fear of putting the flame out," she commented after a small thought. She shrugged and drew to a half a few steps after Lax, turning back to see him looking at the ground.

"What did you find?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:45 pm

"A seed, hmm I wonder what it does!" He exclaimed, but not daring to eat it "I'll keep hold of it for now, and I'll use it when needed" He clenched it in his hand and moved onward "I guess that's true about the tale, that's why I love being well... a normal type, I don't have to be afraid of water or fire or grass, but fighting... I hate fighting Pokemon" He shook his head thinking of what a fighting type could do to him
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Tsukishiro smiled weakly in response Lax.
"I don't particularly like Fighting types either. That and Bug types considering those are the types I am weak to."
She sighed, "I guess we're both not the best when it comes to fighting types, eh?" she chuckled, padding onward now that Lax had the seed in hand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:59 pm

"I guess, but oh well" He laughed along, before hearing a strange sound "Whats that...?" Before he could finish a swarm of zubats headed there way, he ducked but then noticed what they were running from.

A very angry looking Crobat. The Crobat flew towards the 2 pokemon attacking them both with a cross poison, sadly Lax took a big bit of the hit, getting sent flying into a cave wall still clenching the man-(Or pokemon)made torch
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Tsukishiro was caught by surprise as the flurry of Zubat flew past them. They knocked her about, causing her to become off balance as the Crobat flew towards them using Cross Poison. Blinking, she shook her head to clear her mind. Small bits of dust and rock fell from her fur. She saw Lax lay next to one of the cave walls but decided she wouldn't be able to help him unless she did something about this Crobat first.

She used Quick Attack, her swift movements allowing her to get behind the Crobat and leap up. Her claws then began to glow a stark white colour as she aimed to pin the Crobat to the ground whilst using Scratch to weaken it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:59 pm

The crobat got knocked to the ground and pinned down onto the floor, but it reacted by emitting an ear piercing screech, hoping to knock the absol off.

Lax's daze was broken when he heard the dreadful sound, he cringed and quickly put down the torch and covered his ears, since he couldn't do anything else he stood up and used his curse, gathering energy to attack the crobat
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Tsukishiro stood her ground, not letting go of her position and keeping the Crobat pinned. She winced and squeezed her eyes shut as the loud screech pierced the air, hurting her ears in the process. Her claws continued to glow with the energy of Scratch as she kept the Crobat from physically injuring either of them again.

The Absol's eyes blinked open again as the screech subsided and Shiro caught view of another seed not far away. It wasn't Lax's, as he still had that one in his hand... but judging from the shape, it looked like a Warp Seed.
Deciding to grab it later, she focused her attention back on the Crobat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:35 pm

The crobat started to writhe out of the Absols grasp, attempting to get free.

Lax continued to use curse, gaining more and more attack "Shiro, are you okay there? How much longer can you hold it there?" He finished using his curse and prepared for if the crobat were to get free, he moved closer just in case his curse slowed him down too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Through The Endless Cave   Exploration Through The Endless Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration Through The Endless Cave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next