Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Makeshift Tour (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Makeshift Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:21 pm

With a faint feeling of disdain, a small, reddish-orange Fox Pokemon surveyed the streets. She was new in town, as most could probably tell from how she glanced from shop to shop as if trying to figure out what was where. (Which happened to be exactly what she was doing.) And so far, Lumina could safely say she wasn't big on her new home.

There was too much noise, that was her big problem. The Vulpix had always preferred it when things were quiet, but this town seemed to be bustling. She guessed that the local guild was the blame; it was apparently one of the only ones in the region, with the other one only available to flying Pokemon.

Then again, maybe the guild wasn't entirely a bad thing. Lumina had wondered about joining it a few times; going through Mystery Dungeons was something of a hobby of hers. She wasn't too bad of a fighter, either, for her current level. But she wasn't driven by the will to do good like most guild Pokemon seemed to be, and she didn't really want to form a team...

The Vulpix was jolted out of her thoughts when someone bumped into her, without so much as a brief word of 'sorry' sent her way. She sent a glare at the stranger's back, but he or she just kept walking. She swiftly recognised the Pokemon as an Arcanine, not that it did much good.

With a light sigh, Lumina turned back to the streets. She was trying to mentally map out where everything was - she didn't need to get lost here. Thus continued the Vulpix's makeshift tour. Because like it or not, this was her new home.

Last edited by Fllicker on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:25 am

Noel quickly makes her way through the town people staring at her with mean looks it made her feel uncomfortable this was due to the fact that she had gotten herself into a rather large fight with a houndour so she keeps her course trying to walk around the town with a rather large peace of paper drawing a map of the area trying to not get so lost In the large area she keeps moving until she gets bumped by someone she gets knocked to the ground as her makeshift map flys through the crowd she starts after it trying to catch it as it flats through the area she keeps running until she trips on something that looked red and tumbles right into a building she looks up dizzy from the roll and the hit and quietly says "What is wrong with this town"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:28 am

"That's what I've been asking all day." Lumina murmured half to herself, hearing a voice nearby. She glanced around, seeing the source as a Riolu. She debated with herself whether to not to approach her before deciding too, she had already responded to the stranger. The Vulpix walked up to the other Pokemon, although she made no move to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:36 am

Noel looks up and sees a upside down vulpix Noel quickly straightens's herself and puts her scarf and bag back to where they were suppose to go "wow didn't expect anyone to respond, names Noel nice to.meet you" Noel says with a small smile on her face hoping that this Pokemon does not attack her like the last two did
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:39 am

The Vulpix paused, looking over at the Riolu. Well, at least she had found someone who seemed to share her feelings about the town, judging from what she said a moment ago. "Lumina." She responded with a simple nod. "I take it you live in this town?" That was what she figured, anyways - it was the most likely reason that the Riolu was in the town. ... well, unless she was with the Guild, or visiting relatives or something.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:46 am

Noel smiles at the question "nope I don't live here I come here for some supplies" Noel was happy to meet someone who did not try to kill her so this town is not that crazy "so can I ask you the same question" Noel knew that there was a guild so was she looking for it or was she a shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:52 am

The Vulpix shrugged. This Pokemon seemed nice enough, then again, she hadn't met anyone especially rude yet. Except maybe that Arcanine. "I moved here recently. My mother and I moved from... far away." She didn't see a need to be any more detailed than that; there was no use in telling this Riolu her life story. Lumina paused before deciding to respond with a question of her own. "I was wondering, how well do you know this town?" Maybe if she knew it well enough, Lumina could ask her to show her some landmarks. As reluctant as she was to admit it, she was getting a little lost on her own.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:56 am

Noel shrugs "I don't know it well but I have a map" Noel reaches up the the map she had that luckily ended up right above her she unfolded the large crumpled paper to reveal a large detailed map showing the area "making maps is one of my hobbies"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:01 am

Lumina glanced up at the map, lifting her head a little to see it, as the Riolu was naturally taller than her. She was impressed by the detail of it, especially since Noel had said that she didn't know the town very well. "Since I'm looking around anyways, would you mind if I come with you to get supplies?" She wondered. That would probably be a good excuse to tag along, and hopefully get herself un-lost. Besides, this Riolu seemed like a decent Pokemon, someone Lumina wouldn't mind spending some time with.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:05 am

Noel smiles "sure the more the merrier" the rolls the map back up and puts it into the rather large bag on her side. She points into the crowd then realized that the way.you should go is a bad idea she then motions the vulpix to follow her through a area "better to avoid the large crowd" she then slowly walks through the area
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:11 am

Lumina nodded in silent agreement. Any chance to get out of the crowd seemed like a chance worth taking. The Vulpix followed her new acquaintance, and as they separated from the crowd, the noise and chatter started to grow slightly softer. As she followed Noel, a strange thought crossed her mind. Wait... we're leaving the crowd... is she going to attack me? Lumina banished the thought quickly, the Riolu hadn't been attacking suspicious. And Noel might've just gotten sick of all the Pokemon out there, just like Lumina herself had. But still slightly wary, the Vulpix formed an ember in the back of her mouth, just in case. Better safe than sorry, right?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:15 am

Noel keeps the course as the chatter dies down she sighs "ah no noise nor aura to see" she turns her head slightly to her new friend with a smile "been a long time since someone's been with me I've been alone for quite some time, the shops right over there" she points at a rather big building.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:23 am

Lumina nodded, and upon seeing the roads come back in sight, dispelled the ember. She took a glance around the shops, trying to memorize where everything was and what everything looked like, although it was a lot to take in. She glanced back over at the Riolu, her head tilted slightly. "I was wondering something, if you don't mind me asking." She said, looking over at Noel. "If you just came here to get supplies, where do you normally live?" She asked, raising her voice subtly as the chatter of many different townsfolk returned. She couldn't say she was a fan of all the activity here, but that was the price of living in a town like this one.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 am

Noel looks at her and smiles "I'm a wanderer I don't really live anywhere right now I am camping near shadowhue forest." She then keeps her course to the shop it was strange but it was the only way Noel knew how to live
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:37 am

"Makes sense." Lumina murmured simply, and she meant it. She wouldn't mind living out on her own, if she was a bit more powerful. But in her current state, well, it would be wiser to stick to the towns. She wasn't much stronger than your average civilian, and the Vulpix doubted that she would make it long in the wild. And that wasn't even considering her mother, who definitely wouldn't let her run off. So she was a little jealous of Noel, to be honest. But she quickly shook off the green-eyed monster and followed the Riolu to the shops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Tour (Open)   Makeshift Tour (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Makeshift Tour (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next