Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Around the Town (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Around the Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:37 pm

It had been some time since that kind little Swablu had first shown Tina to the Grassveil Explorer's Guild. While it certainly was an enriching experience, they had also managed to skip over most of the town in the process. Considering that this place was going to end up being the hub for most of what Tina did outside of Mystery Dungeons, she figured it would be good to get acquainted with the area preemptively.

The plucky Fennekin pranced about the bustling town with a sort of curiousity plastered on her face. The center square ended up taking much of the town and its active population. She'd never quite seen this much activity before; that went for the many different Pokemon walking around, and for the near-excess of merchant stalls here.

She was almost goaded into buying something a few times, but she knew better to watch her wallet while she was so new in the town. To Tina's relief, it seemed like most of the other Pokemon around were indifferent to anything that wasn't in their interest. There were some scary folk around, that was for sure...!

Ultimately, the fire fox found herself just wandering about the town aimlessly. There wasn't much in the way of landmarks, and most of what she was seeing was just more of the same, to her. Everything seemed to be business as usual for the moment, though that could easily be subject to change at any second...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Noel slowly made her way through the town some people eyeing the small riolu as she pushed through the crowd of pokemon "man people are never gonna let me live that fight down" she them decided that it would be best to move through the rooftops as to avoid anyone

She moved through the tops of the stores with ease as she continues with a rather large piece of paper looking at it as she moves drawing something on it as she moved also "ok now just gotta get the left side and" slip she was thinking to much and ended up sliding on one of the roofs and fell to the ground with a rather large crash "ow" her long red scarf wrapped around her head and her bag a little bit away

The wanderer know as Noel

Around the Town (Open) RBJ1sAround the Town (Open) CiU74Around the Town (Open) 0auZpAround the Town (Open) DFAoOAround the Town (Open) WcDRiAround the Town (Open) FpFYQAround the Town (Open) Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:54 pm

CRASH!

The splintering of roof tiling caught her attention, while the hard fall from the Riolu made Tina jump back in panic. What in the heck was that stunt? Tina looked to find that a particularly rough-ish Riolu had just taken a hard spill, with scarf and bag strewn haphazardly about.

"Aw, jeez, are you alright?" The Fennekin asked with legitimate concern, once she had figured out the Riolu had fallen from the roof. That was really dangerous, at least for herself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:59 pm

"Huh" Noel looks up then jumps to her feet "ya i'm fine that's nothing I've fallen way farther" Noel said trying to reassure the Pokemon that she was fine as she fixes her scarf and grabs her bag.

Around the Town (Open) RBJ1sAround the Town (Open) CiU74Around the Town (Open) 0auZpAround the Town (Open) DFAoOAround the Town (Open) WcDRiAround the Town (Open) FpFYQAround the Town (Open) Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Tina seemed to recoil a bit at the thought that this Riolu had lived through falls larger than that. Or maybe that was just her own fears speaking.

"Seriously? I couldn't imagine myself in a fall any larger than that," the Fennekin commented, motioning at the scene with her head. She didn't figure herself to have the agility necessary to fall on her feet, much less fall in any other way that would result in her being less hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:11 pm

"Oh ya well training I guess helps" Noel says stretching out slightly."So who are you" she asks with a small smile on her face happy she found another Pokemon to talk to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Training, huh? Now that Tina looked at it, this Riolu did definitely seem like one of those fighting-types. Wouldn't be unreasonable for Pokemon like her to end up going though some very lethal situations as if it were some hard inconvenience.

At the question, Tina smiled back. It was good to potentially have a new lady-friend handy. There was just something about same-gender friends that managed to stick a little better. "Oh, my name's Tina. I'm new to the area, so I was just looking around," the Fennekin introduced herself, trailing off a bit to allow the Riolu to respond.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:26 pm

"Nice to meet you my name is Noel. And I'm fairly new here also I've only been here twice before" Noel moves from the wreckage and walks a little to the side "so explorer or citizen?" Noel liked to know about others just something she does

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:11 am

"Nice to meet ya, Noel," Tina replied to the Riolu's own introduction. She didn't seem all that new, considering how she was prancing around the rooftops, but that wasn't for Tina to judge.

Moving to follow Noel a bit, the Fennekin answered the next question with, "I was looking to join the Exploration Guild, so, I guess 'neither' at the moment?" She said it as if she were unsure of the answer herself, but also asking if it were an acceptable answer.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:15 am

"Neither huh" Noel says while still walking "well if you do decide to become a explorer I wish you luck and if not I still wish you luck in your life" Noel still had her smile "oh you said your new to this town right I could show you around I have a map" she reaches into her bag and pulls out a huge beautifully designed map "made is myself"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:44 am

"Hah, well, thanks," Tina said, almost sheepishly. Perhaps now she was starting to feel the tings of nervousness at having to learn this new place and new people, and a tad afraid if she really could handle what she was doing all on her own. Nah... that's what friends are for, right?

"Oh, really," The Fennekin inquired, curious about the map that Noel was mentioning. When the Riolu pulled out the map and unfurled it, the fox bounded a bit closer for a better look, and was rather impressed at what she saw. It WAS a well-made map, certainly.

Deciding to take her up on the offer, partly out of gratitude and partly out of having nothing better to do at the meantime, Tina said, "Sure, I'd like a look around, if you're offering."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:54 am

"Ok then follow me I know a path that leads past most of the crowd" noel then rolled the large map up and started walking towards a large shop and went behind it after a second her arm showed up and beckoned her to follow wow she including me learning and lumina this is the 3rd tour I've given

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:28 am

Tina nodded and went to follow the Riolu's lead. The Fennekin stopped a bit short, though, when Noel had to duck behind a large shop for a moment. She motioned to follow a second later, which Tina found to be a bit dubious, in her mind, but she carefully went along with it. Worst came to worst, she could use some Ember or a Mirror Coat to weasel her way out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:42 am

Noel makes her way through the back of the shop she stopped for a second to see if she was following not really needing to turn around she just stopped for a short second and kept her pace up she made it through the back of the shop and to a open clearing with a rather large building facing them "people don't really come around here, i don't know why but see that building" she points to the top of the large building "if you climb that the sunset is great"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am

The area behind the shop made way to a sort of clearing in the villa, with buildings more or less surrounding them in some degree. The larger of them stood smack in front, its size standing out against the rest of the constructs in comparison. Noel pointed to the top, noting how if one could get up there, then the sunset was in great view from there.

"You don't say," Tina managed out nonchalantly, plainly trying to hide her deathly fear of heights. Looking up, she could tell it was still some ways into the afternoon, so no reason to attempt anything like what Noel said just yet. "I might check that out later."

Turning back to the Riolu, Tina said, "Shall we go on? I'm sure there more to tour than this." She giggled at her crude joke, hopefully offering Noel to join her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the Town (Open)   Around the Town (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the Town (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next