Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Tour of Grassveil

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Tour of Grassveil Empty
PostSubject: The Tour of Grassveil   The Tour of Grassveil EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Ace had followed Tom the Totodile all the from Shadowhue Forest back to the gates of Grassveil. The walk there was pretty uneventful, though it the weather was pretty nice so that made things better. Now at the town Ace crosses his arms, "So are you planning to go to the dojo first to get that Rage issue worked out, or are you doing the tour first?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tour of Grassveil   The Tour of Grassveil EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 pm

"Eh, I'll give you a tour first. I'll stop by the Dojo last, 'cause... well, there isn't really any harm in it, is there?" Tom started walking, first passing by the shopping. "Well, there's the shopping district. There's a ton of stuff you can get here, if you plan to go exploring. Some things could be a bit expensive, though. In that direction -" Here, Tom pointed to a small building to the side - "is the Library. I think the Librarian's still a bit pissed at me for messing the place up, so let's not go there quite just yet, alright? Um, over there -" Tom pointed in a different direction, but one still close to the shopping district - "Is the Spinda Cafe. It's closed for renovations, but when it reopens, I'll preemptively tell you that their juice is pretty damn good. The guild is that huge ass building right there - " And Tom pointed at a fairly distant building - "And near that is the Dojo. Any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tour of Grassveil   The Tour of Grassveil EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:04 pm

"Seems pretty average so far..." he said, "Though I'll say, the cafe seems like an interesting place. When it's not closed down of course. Though I can say I have a question so far." a mischievous grin spread over Ace's face, "What exactly happened with you in the library?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tour of Grassveil   The Tour of Grassveil EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:23 am

"Oh, that?" Tom chuckled. "I've got this Riolu friend; I call him AID, but that isn't his real name. He wears a cloak often, kinda like you with your cape. Anyway, this Riolu loves games, so once, in the library, me and some guy called... What was his name again?" Tom looked down onto the floor as he tried to remember. "Crap. Anyway, me and this other guy played a game with Riolu there. Well, more like a puzzle, but yeah. We were supposed to find out what book AID had hidden his bookmark in. Anyway, the other guy bumped into a bookshelf, he found the book by chance, we won, and I took the blame for the mess. I think the librarian already forgot that I was with other people." Tom looked at it. "Man, I wish I could go back there; I love reading."
"Anyway, back to the tour." Tom continued walking, this time going to the police station. "This place is the police station. This is where problems are dealt within the town. You can't - well, you shouldn't - ask the guild to help take down a thief who's in town when you've got the good old police, right?" Tom yawned and started looking around for something else. And... Damn, is that everything? I never realized until just now that there's absolutely nothing interesting in this town..." Suddenly, the Totodile looked in the direction of another path. "Oh, yeah, that way is the pond. It's pretty small, but it's a good place to relax." Tom yawned. "OK, now that's everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tour of Grassveil   The Tour of Grassveil EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Ace sighed, "Whatever, it's not a big deal. I'll just go somewhere else if I ever want to do something exciting. Though that Riolu seems like someone who knows how to keep things fresh." he paused for a second to look around the area again, "Anyway, are you planning to go to the Dojo now, or is there something else to do even though you have showed me everything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tour of Grassveil   The Tour of Grassveil EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:42 pm

"Yeah, I guess that's it. I'm off to the dojo then, Ace." Tom smiled at his Snivy friend. "Alright, I guess I'll see you later, then!" And with a wave, Tom started walking in the direction of the dojo to take care of his Rage problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tour of Grassveil   The Tour of Grassveil EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

"See you later." he replied as the Totodile walked away. Ace then turned and began walking aimlessly, "Hopefully I'll see him again, he's a pretty good fighter, perhaps better if he can control himself while using that Rage move, who knows, he might be able to figure out that whole revenge thing he's gotten into. Either way," a small grin slid across his face, "all the actors are being introduced."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tour of Grassveil   The Tour of Grassveil Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tour of Grassveil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: