Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Multiple equipped items?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Multiple equipped items? Empty
PostSubject: Multiple equipped items?   Multiple equipped items? EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:25 pm

I just wanted to throw out the question if there are any limits as to how many effect increasing accessories a character can equip at a given time.

Followup questions include: Does equipped items count against inventory space? Do you have to state what a certain item that you are wearing does at the start of each topic? Also can you combine multiple effects onto one thing (ex: a backpack that also works as a joy scarf)?

If this is something that hasn't been thought of yet then here is my opinion on the matter: Yes you would be able to equip multiple effect items but you are limited to 1/3 of your total inventory. Equipped items does not count as being in your inventory as you are wearing them and not putting them in some kind of backpack.

So, does anyone have input on this?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Multiple equipped items?   Multiple equipped items? EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Turning Items, such as the Joy Ribbon, into a different object, like a cape or a backpack, can be done using the shop known as Dandy's Boutique. There you can attach effects onto an item and combine items, however I don't think you can apply more than one effect to an item. Held items do not count towards inventory space since you're wearing them and their not in your bag I think ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple equipped items?   Multiple equipped items? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:56 pm

First I'd like to thank you for the speedy responce, I honestly hadn't expected it.

As for the questions I had I think you answered it all, especially after reading this in the store you pointed me to: "Note that effect-giving accessories cannot be worn together, only one at a time. Any amount of non-effect accessories can be worn at the same time, and do not cancel out the effect of an effect-giving accessory." so thank you for that as well! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple equipped items?   Multiple equipped items? Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple equipped items?
Page 1 of 1