Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

On the Hunt (for Items)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Poké : 1760

On the Hunt (for Items) Empty
PostSubject: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:36 am

Honestly, Jewl didn't even know why the Shuppet bothered too come here. Sure, it was comfortably dark and forbidding, and apparently the items were amazing if you could manage too find any, but they didn't trust their luck for these things. They just huffed and looked around, sticking low too the ground and making sure that there weren't any hostile pokemon nearby. Jewl had had enough of them in their life too last them until their true ghost-hood and beyond.

They didn't have much time too contemplate this, however, and tensed when they heard a noise. Jewl tensed, looking around with narrowed eyes "Who's there?" the Shuppet demanded, becoming half transparent, which showed off their fear more than anything else. They had just wanted too come, collect a few items for their shop, and leave! They continued too look around, trying too find the source of the noise.

Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:14 am

Energy: 31 - 10 (entrance fee) = 21

To be completely honest, Raze had no idea why he kept returning to Shadowhue Forest. Whenever he entered, he always had the feeling of being watched, tripped and ran into every tree root and shrub he's seen, felt like he was walking in circles, and almost always came out empty handed or with so much embarrassment that he has to cover his face with his Joy Ribbon to hide the blush. I'm crazy for doing this again... Oh well. I mean, it's not like things can get worse, right? I just have to stay positive! the Minun noted with a smile, breaking off into a sprint to head right into the thick forest.

The burst of excitement was short lived, seeing as he'd already figured out a way to run directly into a tree. Groaning and rubbing his forehead with his arm, he illuminated the other enough to make a makeshift electrical torch like usual. "Note to self: do that before running in, and avoid all trees..." he mumbled to himself, feeling his heart skip a beat as an unknown source asked who was there. Raze was sent into panic mode when he saw a Shuppet, who had not yet seen him... Yet, at least.

Getting up and stumbling to lean on another tree while holding his array of sparks in front of him, he was already shivering and preparing for a fight. Though his sense of reason was almost out the window by now, he prayed that the Shuppet was somewhat friendly and didn't wish to fight either. "Y-You there! Stay back, I-I don't mean any harm!" he warned with an uneasy tone. The most he could do is stay put and tighten his Joy Ribbon for a possible confrontation with one of the scariest Pokémon he'd ever met. Maybe this will go a bit better than Erebus. Argh, who am I kidding? This is way worse than that guy, I'm so dead if this Shuppet isn't friendly!
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 1:00 pm

Jewl, who hadn't really noticed his presence until he spoke to them, turned sharply too look at him. They were tense, unsure about how too proceed. The Minun didn't seem hostile...but it was always better too be safe than sorry, their home village and the bandits and mystery dungeons surrounding it taught Jewl that.

"Who are you?" the Shuppet finally asked, approaching slowly. they kept themselves from licking their lips when they sensed the delicious fear coming from him. Next to greed,it was the most filling emotion, and one that was all to familiar to the Ghost type. "I don't mean any harm..." maybe if they ate his fear, Jewl could have a valuable ally. Besides, they were a bit hungry, and only had a light breakfast that morning.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 4:20 am

Energy: 21

"M-My name is Raze..." he replied with a shaky, uneasy tone. Though the Ghost type had declared that they meant no harm, it would take a lot more than words to sway his judgment. He had foolishly resisted his sibling's attempts to resolve his irrational fear, so what made this any more effective? Come on, Raze... Stop and take a deep breath. Just don't think about the species, pretend it's a Normal type. he motivated himself, trying his best to mediate his breathing to a somewhat calmer level. He wasn't doing a very good job, seeing as he could still feel the pounding of his heart in his ears.

"P-Please don't hurt me..." he whimpered, sitting against the old trunk of the tree while covering his face. It looked really embarrassing, but he didn't care at the moment. He could tell that he was definitely a bit stronger than the Shuppet, but why would he even try to retaliate? His encounter with the Phantump occurred with the Charmander as backup. Without the reassurance that anyone would back him up, the most Raze could do was sit there and pray that he would either relax or end up running away. Not even his normal, energetic mood surfaced this time.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:30 pm

"Are you ok?" Jewl asked, slowly coming closer too inspect the oddly colored Minun. Then they realized, the other must be afraid of ghost types...the Shuppet sighed and shook their head, smiling as gently as possibly "If you want....I could eat your fear" they really didn't know the effect it would have on him, seeing as no one really stuck around too find out. In a way, this would benefit both of them, Jewl could see what happens, and the other's fear gets eaten...ok so it mostly benefited the Ghost Type, but hey, it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:35 am

This Pokémon could eat fears? Though it was tempting to agree and finally be rid of this stupid phobia, Raze shook his head. The last thing he wanted was some stranger poking around with him; even if they offered to just eat a fear of his, why would he trust a Ghost type of all Pokémon? It was a bit stereotypical for Ghost types to have ulterior motives, but he wasn't one to take chances. Having the atmosphere be the mysterious, quiet location of Shadowhue Forest didn't make this any more credible. "Nah, i-it's fine, honest! Y-You don't have to do that for me, I just need a few minutes to gather my bearings!" he stammered, trying his best to keep a grin that didn't scream out his terrified state.

Taking at least two deep breaths, he nodded; slowly but surely warming up to a Ghost type would ease the horror of what he thought they were. "Uh... Y-You never told me your name, hehe!" the Minun stated, gesturing for them to introduce themselves. So far so good, right? Just ask them some questions, start small talk, and you're good... Hey, this isn't as bad as I thought it would go. Still scared to death, but at least I'm not collapsing down in a pool of tears- Wait, nevermind. Might do that later.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Jewl titled their head, but smiled "My name is Jewl....sorry I guess I should have introduced myself" they chuckled nervously "Anyway I'm a shop owner in Grassveil, Jewl's traveling Item shop" they beamed proudly. After all, it was their life's work and dream. They felt like it was their child, in all honesty. "So anyway...what's someone scared of ghost doing here?" they tilted their head, curious about this odd Minun.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:51 am

Raze was utterly confused. What was a shopkeeper doing in Shadowhue, of all places? Though it was obvious that they were restocking their item shop, the mouse could never connect the dots to most easy questions. He decided against asking, assuming that it was just a coincidence that he somehow managed to meet the Shuppet in the dimly lit forest. "I don't really remember why I choose to come back here... I guess part of me wants to get rid of this stupid fear? Or at least be able to meet a single ghost and like them." he lied. In reality, he felt that he didn't need to know any Ghost types as friends, but he did want to remove his fear of them in the natural way: limited exposure.

The Electric type sighed and shook his head. "Well, I suppose now that I'm here, I guess I'll stay. Do you want to come with me for some training?" he offered, still trying not to make eye contact with Jewl. It was hard enough to stop his voice from shaking.

MCLikeANinja carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
On the Hunt (for Items) DcEpsRT , On the Hunt (for Items) HqwuLie , On the Hunt (for Items) 2rntvDa , On the Hunt (for Items) PSNEk7U , On the Hunt (for Items) HqwuLie , On the Hunt (for Items) VYqciob , On the Hunt (for Items) Hc4wJXb , On the Hunt (for Items) PopjRW4 , On the Hunt (for Items) KMSl0vH , On the Hunt (for Items) HqwuLie
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:54 pm

"Sure" They smiled and sighed "And I may not understand, but I'm glad too help" Jewl added and licked their lips, looking around hesitantly at the several noises of the forest. Maybe they choose the wrong place too restock her stock...after all this forest could be incredibly dangerous too event most skilled Pokemon of Grassveil. "We better keep an eye out though..." Jewl murmured and continued too be on alert, you could never be too careful.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 7:33 am

Energy: 21 - 26 (rolls' results) = 0 (Poisoned)

Though they scared the daylights out of him, Raze felt an odd sense of security when Jewl agreed to train with him. Maybe it's just the fact that some company in Shadowhue makes me feel at ease, but I'm not sure. Maybe I'm actually starting to get over my fear! Still going to cry if they get too close, but it's a start! the mouse thought with a smile on his face. Considering he didn't want to challenge the Shuppet himself, he fished around in his bag for the infamous Blast Seed that he has had so little practice aiming. Instead of eating the seed, however, he thought it was a good idea to throw the seed instead. It had to work better than burning his mouth, right?

He couldn't have been more wrong. The moment Raze threw the seed, a figure swooped down and ate the projectile out of midair, firing a fireball directly at his chest. The burst bounced off of his chest as he was sent sprawling backwards into a tree. "Come on! How the heck is that even possible?!" he complained, wincing and regaining his composure as he looked at his attacker. An Ariados stared back at him with a furious glare, ready to attack on a moment's notice. Instead of choosing the smart method of using a ranged attack, the Minun charged forward and allowed his body to shine with electricity to meet the spider head-on with Spark.

Missing the attack by a wide margin, the Electric type could feel a sharp pain on his arm. His eyes weren't fast enough to follow the source, but the stinging in his bicep gave him the same constricted feeling as before that he'd felt so many times before. Great, I'm poisoned now! What else can go wrong today?! Not complaining, but... Just why?! At this point, Raze was questioning why he had even decided to get out of bed today.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 2:52 pm

"Raze!" Jewl exclaimed and panicked slightly. This...this was bad...."It's ok Jewl...just remember....." they gulped, and contemplated what too do. What could they do? Jewl looked around, then decided too actually, you know, attack. The Shuppet launched a Night Shade at Ariados.

It hit, but it only did 8 damage, considering that they hadn't battled a lot and were low leveled. Jewl chided themselves, they should have thought of that. "Ok...Aridos is a bug poison type right? So maybe...." No, it could clearly poison, physical attacks weren't a good idea, but she did let out a Schreech attack at it.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:24 am

Energy: 0 (Poisoned)

While he was busy complaining about his poisoned state, he could observe that Jewl had indeed struck the Ariados with a Night Slash. The attack wasn't very powerful, but it was enough to draw the spider's attention for the time being. Seizing the opportunity, Raze allowed sparks to dance across his pudgy body again to try the attack again only to stop once the Screech rang out. Out of habit, he skidded to a halt and curled up into a ball on the floor, covering his head. "Gyaah! I-I'm really sorry!, I-I didn't mean to miss!" he shouted in fear, afraid that Jewl had used the move as a result of his failure to let the attack strike. The tight feeling didn't necessarily help with the fact that he was still aching from the Blast Seed, and this particular position made him especially vulnerable.

The Ariados could tell that Jewl's attack had a bigger backfire than benefit. Though it was startled by the scream, it turned to the Minun and fired a String shot to glue the mouse to the floor. It then turned back to Jewl, pouncing as soon as it felt able to make the jump. Raze, on the other hand, had his entire midsection successfully tied to the floor in a tight webbing. Though it was slowly breaking as he struggled, it would take some time to fully sever the restraints.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 3:23 am

Jewl, thankfully, phased out a bit and allowed the tackled right through. "Yes!" they cheered,then turned to their new friend "Oh no! Raze!" Jewl felt a mix of anger and fear and turned towards the Aridos "You!" she screeched out again "You did this!" the Shuppet was clearly not happy, and soon began planning.

Deciding on something, they went for the knock off, only too try and use phantom force last second. It was difficult combination, but if they could pull it off, they might be able too by some time for the Minun too exact the string shot.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:52 am

Energy: 0 (Poisoned)

The Ariados was absolutely baffled as to how its next target simply vanished right before its eyes. It let out a confused chittering noise before being sent sprawling across the forest floor, taking the blunt of the Phantom Force attack. Raze finally manage to pull himself free from the webbing... to the best of his ability, that is. In reality, he still looked like he had just walked out of a coffin, wrapped in a material like a zombie. "That's nice and all, just keep him busy! I need a few more seconds to get these stupid webs off..." he stated, struggling to pull off the last bits of string and give himself free reign over his movement once more.

The Ariados had no intention of letting that happen. Without warning, it fired another String Shot at the Minun in a last-ditch effort to keep him busy. Fortunately, it had just barely managed to trap his right arm to his side again. It couldn't help but chitter in amusement as the mouse stumbled around, trying to pull his arm free once more. The bug rolled over onto its stomach again and glared at Jewl with a vicious look in its eye. It clearly had no intention of giving up until fainted. The spider reared back and pounced once more...

"Jewl, get down!"

A bright flash of light illuminated the dark, ominous forest for a few seconds as Raze finally was able to release his Discharge at full capacity. The Ariados was sent skidding to a halt beneath a tree, wincing and limping over to the two again. The Electric type was clearly in no position to try and defend himself, but he thought the same of the feral. "I-I'm no pacifist, but maybe... We should let this one go?" he hesitantly said. The look that the arachnid being gave him confirmed his suspicion; surprisingly, it had enough.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) EmptySun May 29, 2016 12:20 am

Joel coughed and weakly floated up off the forest floor, doing their best too keep them busy. Once the discharge went off, the agreed. "Let's get out of here" the Shuppet coughed and floated over to the other attempting too nudge them down another path. This....this was going too take some time too recover from, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Hunt (for Items)   On the Hunt (for Items) Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Hunt (for Items)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next