Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Geo the Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Adopting Geo the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Geo the Eevee   Adopting Geo the Eevee EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 pm

» Name: Geo
» Gender: Male
» Species: Eevee #133 The Evolution Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Joining the guild

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I have examined all the character bios for the Eevees and find Geo by far the most well developed and dynamic backstory. Not to mention, it would be a shame for such an excellent character to not be used. I also find that this personality type will help me roleplay from a different perspective than I could manage had I created my own character.

His strong sense of determination (fueled by his Uncle) will allow for excellent personal growth across his ventures. His history of being bullied and friendliness will make him exceptionally empathetic, one personality trait I love to roleplay.

And as a fun bonus, I have planned out Geo's evolution to sylveon, as it requires gummi, and: Geo hates sweets, hates being told what he can't do, and hates choices. I plan to exploit this by having him in a situation where another character bets against his ability to eat the gummis (which he hates, but would do anyway for his stronger hate of being told what he can't do) and accidentally evolve into sylveon. This accident could, one, eliminate him having to choose an evolution. And two, help him open up about being a ninja, as being a male sylveon presumably comes with some stereotypes that he would overcome, and in doing so gain confidence.

» Sample of roleplay: Geo strolled through bustling market in Grassveil town. It was a sunny day, new pokemon to meet everywhere, and he could see opportunity everywhere. A chance to meet someone new, a chance to meet a partner to get into the guild, a place to relax. Everything about this day seemed to be looking upwards. The only down side he could discern were the shops everywhere. As fun as it was looking, actually deciding where he wanted to go in this huge marketplace was a drag.

But as he wandered, a particular store caught his eye. They were selling various items, kunai, shuriken. It was his wonderland. But he couldn't let himself be seen around this particular shop... maybe if he just... the next one over. Eyeing this shop from a distance he had found himself in a store that was selling sweets. As he was shuffling around this shop, distracted, he bumped into a Zigzagoon.

"Oh! Excuse me, I was just..." he saw he was in the sweets shop, and honestly didn't like sweets, but loved meeting pokemon. Neither of those were a particularly good explanation for being here... Well, perhaps the easiest way to do it was be honest, "You know, I'm just browsing the marketplace."

The zigzagoon beamed, "Oh, me too. I was just... Um, grabbing a cake to take home."

Geo could tell this pokemon was a bit shy. But she seemed nice. "Oh, okay! Honestly I'm not a big fan of sweets... I just like looking around. It's always nice to meet new pokemon and see what's for sale. Not to mention how nice the weather is."

She was obviously a bit surprised, "Oh, well... if you'd like to walk home with me..."

"Sure!" Geo beamed. She didn't seem adventurous, and had a different taste in cuisine, but surely a walk with such a nice pokemon on such a good day would be fun.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2681-up-for-adoption-geo-the-eevee
» Levels of existing characters: Leif the Abra level 10
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Geo the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Geo the Eevee   Adopting Geo the Eevee EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Adopting Geo the Eevee
Page 1 of 1