Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Super

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Super Empty
PostSubject: Super   Super EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:06 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jax on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:35 pm

A sharp, blinding pain behind my eyes awakens me. I groan softly and roll over, clutching my head. What did I do this time? I didn't remember drinking any champagne, but then I never did after the hard nights. Gravel crunches under my body as I move, and my eyes shoot open. I'm atop a building, the gravel spread about the roof digging into my side. I stand up, my legs weak. My right arm moves as I get up, and agony explodes from my shoulder, almost causing me to fall to the ground again. My wings flared out, catching my fall and keeping me upright. The events of last night flash through my mind, in short snippets like the photos in a slideshow.

Apparently the man hadn't found me after my brief escape, thankfully. The sun was high in the sky, beating down on me through a break in the smog and smoke of New York City. I needed to get home, where Dr. Lakeum could take a look at my arm. At least doctor-patient privilege and the hefty sum of money I paid him every month kept his mouth shut regarding my wings and my constant injuries.

I flared my wings out more, flexing them against the wind, trying to figure out the best angle to take to the air. Even after five years of flying, I still had trouble getting in the air. Besides, the pain in my arm was very distracting. I finally rose into the air, my wings working overtime. I had to get home, but it was so far away!

I gritted my teeth, and flapped my wings harder, soaring over the New York skyline. I headed for the edge of town, where my late uncle's mansion stood atop a beautiful hill. I hissed under my breath in pain as each beat of my wings sent jolt after jolt of pain through my shoulder. About halfway to my destination, my shoulder suddenly exploded with new agony as a bird flew right onto my shoulder. I stumbled in the air, my wings faltering. I began to plummet to the ground, desperately flapping to regain control, but my right wing was crippled with the wound just below my wing joint, and I fell in a spiral as my left wing attempted to compensate.

Below on the street, people were looking up and pointing at my spiral-fall, backing away fearfully in some cases, many of them snapping photos with their phones. I groaned. Now my face was going to be plastered all over the news. It was a good thing that I always wore a blue-jay mask over the top half of my face when I went out to do vigilante work. I landed on the pavement in the middle of the street, a circle of cars and humans surrounding me. I groaned. Could this day get any worse?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Out there was darkness.
Out there was the unknown.
New York City. An illusion of grandeur covering up the unspeakable acts of horror performed daily in the labyrinthine alleyways. In a way it was like me.
With trickery and subterfuge a city that wasn't there had been created. A city that existed only in the heads of tourists and those other unknowing folks.
People have a tendency to believe only what they wish to believe.
And it was easier to see of New York as the city in which anything was possible, than to recognize it as the wretched hive in which "anything" was possible.
And it is this mindless mass that I am catering to each and every night.
With a tiny bit of trickery and a sleight of hand I am forced to make my living by helping others forget the world out there for a few minutes, distracting them with cheap tricks.
All those people, who claim that they would immediately save the world if given the chance - by pulling out a few coins from behind a few ears and summoning animals from headwear one can make them stop caring about all that in an instant.
And yet here I stand, doing exactly that. And why?
For the one and only god with true power - money.
Money and power. They are the cause of so much evil in the world and yet I find myself forced to delude the ignorant, selling out reality for a few coins because humanity refuses to accept it.
In a way I am a modern Judas, am I not?
While I am standing here on the stage the people in this bar are trapped in time, forgetting all around them. But the city continues. Right now someone probably is being shot.
And there was nothing I could do about it. I can go out and fight them all I want, but in the end there will always be more crimes. And I can not stop them all. I need to eat; I need to sleep and I need to earn money. And while my powers have proven to be useful with this sort of thing, they definitely are not enough. But at least they were something - a ray of light in the gloom.
Finally the performance is over.
I bow, exit the stage, collect my payment and leave the building.
As I step out onto the streets again, the night has almost ended already.
At least I could afford not to perform for a few nights again, allowing me to do as much as possible against the atrocities happening in the city.
But...they were so many.
And with the gigantic skyscrappers surrounding me the weight and size of my task become clear to me once again. Sighing, I sink to the ground, sitting down  and leaning against the back wall of the establishment I had just left.
How was I supposed to do this?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:57 pm

((As I said before i'm sticking with third person))

"-and so the diners in Shanghai are enjoying their meals while hanging 160 feet from the ground," the story concluded before heading into the advertisement infested five minutes it always transformed into after a few stories. The room was dark as Nick was laid out on the couch, his head resting on one arm while the other, the mechanical one, hung off the couch and touched the cheap carpet below. He had planned to sit there and stare blankly at the commercials, but a buzzer at the door rewrite his plans.

"Who is it?" he groaned in annoyance from the couch, not bothering to get up in case it was another one of those solicitors that came from door to door trying to sell their products or spread their religion. The person at the buzzer seemed to not hear his groan or completely ignore it, as they pressed it again, but this time several more than once as if they were growing impatient.

The young man, who didn't want to be disturbed by someone who was just going to waste the precious time he could be spending doing nothing or even sleeping, finally got up and opened the door. The chain above that served as a lock jerked as he opened it, preventing the door from opening completely before half of his face appeared through the opening with his green sleepy eyes seeming to glare "What?!"

On the other side a young male with red curly hair must have been in his teens flinched, taking a step back from the sudden movement and sound of the chain preventing the door opening even more. The young male blinked before holding out a large thin white square with different designs on top of, the most noticeable at a glance being the shape of a pizza, "Erm...You're P-Pizza, sir..."

'Oh...right...I forgot I ordered that...' the door closed in the delivery boy's face before the sound of a moving chain sounded from atop the door and it reopened partially, hiding his mechanical shoulder behind the door as he grabbed some cash that had been laying around on a nearby dresser and shoved it into the boy and grabbing the pizza.

"Uh-Sir?" the boy spoke, but Nick had already brought in the pizza and closed the door behind him. He had set the pizza on his couch, planning to dig in once he locked the door again. He was interrupted when the buzzer sounded once more.

He opened the door once more, still hiding his mechanical arm, "What now?" he asked, seeing the same boy at the door.

"The delivery was late, it's free..." the boy had the cash in his hand and was pointing to it.

"Then you keep it," Nick closed the door again, wanting to get back to the news before the commercial break ended. He pulled the chain lock over the door once more and twisted the handle locked before returning to his spot.

Finally, alone again. He made his way back to the couch for the second time and sat down, digging into his ordered food while the news resumed.

"-And just at 9:30AM this morning, a strange figure fell from the sky and landed in the street below. Annie is there with a witness of the falling object." The news screen changed quickly to a familiar area that was nearby Nick's apartment complex. Nick blinked, freezing his eating to pay attention mid-bite on a pizza. The screen showed two people surrounded by a larger group of people who seemed to be excited to be seen on the news.

"It was like this angel fell from the heavens! This is surely a sign of-" the person who was being interviewed was suddenly cut off from the reported, obviously not wanting the person to speak anymore

"You'd think they would interview them before they air it..." Nick huffed to himself before resuming eating, listening to the reporter do her job. He learned of a strange object with wings, which had appeared to be a person, fall from the heavens above and land in the street. It seemed to have some kind of beak and feathered face as nobody they've interviewed seemed to have gone close enough to determine mask from real.

The boy back at his apartment learned of the strange occurrence, it really wasn't that far. Maybe he could get a peek? There would be a lot of people, but he didn't quite have anything else to do. The young man's attention strayed from the TV to the floor as he thought about the decision, finishing his second piece of Pizza before standing and shoving the rest into a fridge, and getting dressed. He took special care to cover his mechanical arm, wearing a long sleeved shirt and gloves. He may look weird, but a walk around the scene wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Good morning New York.

I'm outside "Danny's" this morning. Shit hole of a bar. Watching it from the seat of my car, I suppose it doesn't look any different than any other shit hole. But this particular shit hole is frequented by a rapist. One that needs to be punished. So I'll wait. I'll wait and watch for a few days. Build profiles. Find the bastard.

Coffee is good today. Two sugars, one cream. Cute barista is getting to know my order by heart. I'll have to move. Shame. Still, can't stay in one place for too long. Too many eyes. Too many ears. Can't let anyone discover what I do.

Cell phone buzzes. It's Walter. Auction went through. Good. More money to pay the rent.

I take another sip. Warm going down my throat. Picks me up a bit. I have a feeling that today's going to be a good day.

Large crowd runs past my car. Cameras and phones out.

Curious.

Get I get out and lock my door. Mask in my trench coat pocket. Still chilly this morning. Fall is really beginning to take hold. I near the crowd's source of excitement. I can't help but sigh.

Another Super. Local. Haven't caught a name yet. Relatively new on the scene. Obviously green. A blue jay mask? Her wings look more like an insects. Trying to beautify herself? Low self esteem? Possibly. If so, this scene probably isn't helping.

Damn my good nature.

Mask is over my face now. I push through the crowd. Think I step on someone's phone. Whoops. Probably deserved it. Taking pictures instead of helping. Sometimes I wonder why I protect these people.

Now I take the girl by the arm. Get her up. Get her out. Not to my car. She doesn't need to see that. Alleyway nearby. I'll need to loose the cameras.

Some asshole is blocking my way through the crowd. I tell him, "Move."

He smirks. Tells me no.

"I have hot coffee here. I'd really like to finish it."

Laughs in my face.

Shame. I really did want to finish the coffee.

As we walk away from the crowd, I can hear him whimpering, clutching at his face. Think I may have stepped on his phone too. Whoops.

After my display, no one is very eager to follow us. A few blocks away, I sit the girl down. Ask her if she's okay. Can't see her face, but she seems young. Too young.

Then again, maybe I'm getting too old for this.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 pm

I wince; the humans are crowding around me, too nervous to get close but too excited to back away. Were my senses enhanced by it was that gave me my wings? I didn't know, but right now it seemed like it. I couldn't concentrate, the humans around me were too loud. The world was too big. Someone stopped in front of me and bent down. It was a man, masked in black, dressed in all grey. There wasn't even holes for eyes in that mask. How he saw, I had no clue, but at this point I didn't care. He took hold of my uninjured arm gently, and led me away from the scene. Another human tried to block his path, but was quickly pushed out of the way by hot coffee in his face.

He leads me down a few alleyways and then we stop and he asks if I am alright. I'm touched despite myself. This man had no obligation to help me, but he was the only one to bother to ask if I was alright.

"I.... I'm fine." I say softly. "Thanks for helping me out." I pause. What does one say to a masked man who just saved you from newspeople and cameras, in the middle of a darkened alley?

"W-who are you?" I ask eventually. It was a good question, after all.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:39 pm

I must have been sitting around for at least an hour, contemplating the world as suddenly a warm ray of sunlight washitting my face, causing me to realize how long it had been.
But sitting around was not going to fix anything, no matter how long or verbose it was done.
But first some sleep would be neccessary. I may have an unusual power, but I still have to sleep like normal humans. Heh, normal. Is there even such a thing as a "normal" human? And who can determine what "normal" is? No matter - the fact is that my bed needs me.
The streets were already beginning to fill with people as I wandered back home.
Home. It wasn't really a home. Just a place I stored my stuff in. Apartment 112 in complex B.  One of those places those shows on television would fix up. But I didn't mind. It was just a house after all.
I would just take a shower and then let the sweet embrace of sleep caress me for a few hours before I would have to return to cold, harsh reality again.
I turn on the radio while putting away my magic equipment.
A voice, distorted by static fills the place.
"-And just at 9:30AM this morning, a strange figure fell from the sky and landed in the street below.
It was like this angel fell from the heavens! This is surely a sign of-".
Okay, so much for getting some shuteye. Of course.
Sleepily I get my costume, grabbing a spoonful of coffee as I go. The powder tastes absolutely horrible, but at least it has made me a bit more aware of my surroundings.
With the certainty of a cruel and uncaring universe specifically out to get me, I head out again, my partner following every step I take.
We had to check this out.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 am

The streets were as bustling as ever, people going about to their their business to their jobs or touring the city. Nick was dressed in his casual clothes which consisted of a grey long sleeve shirt and gloves, to cover his mechanical arm. He weaved through the crowd, it started to grow thinner as he became closer the street the news was talking about. It grew thick in almost an instant as he arrived at the scene.

People at the edges trying to shove their way in to see the strange fallen angel and some others with their cameras in the air as they attempted to get footage without actually seeing it themselves. Nick stayed away from the crowd, merely staring at it. Although he was curious, his curiosity wasn't enough to force him into that crowd of people.

Someone would surely bump into his arm and get hurt on the metal. They would cry out and probably get antagonized and stare or glare, study his face. They would probably make a scene and all of that attention would be attracted to him, in other words going in was not a good idea.

He had been about to turn away to get away from the crowd and head home, but a strange man in a black mask appeared from the crowd as people seemed to move out of his way, not daring to confront him as he lead a girl out of the crowd. Behind the girl, were wings. Nick watched them, his eyes more focused on the strange man in a mask.

Once they had gotten out of the crowd, it had begun to disperse. Some lingered to feed off of the news, while others hurried back to their business as if nothing had happened. Nick on the other hand, began to follow them. He crossed onto a different street, watching the two from the other side. People crowded him and blocked his path while the other man seemed to flow through it with ease.

He watched the two disappear into a dark alley, he looked both ways, taxi cabs backed up and didn't seem to be moving the slightest. He crossed with ease, only receiving a few honks before he re-entered the mass. He made sure to walk slowly while passing the alley, spying out a door as he saw the duo stop in the midst of the alley. Once he passed the alley, he gauged which shop of the plenty they must have been near.

An Asian food restaurant. Shouldn't be too difficult, they probably wouldn't expect anyone to hack their security systems. He entered the restaurant, the smell of the plentiful cuisines filled his nose but gave him no interest. He entered, asking for the restroom. The owner seemed a bit annoyed that he wasn't a customer, but pointed him towards it anyways.

Nick made his way down a hallway towards the restroom, spotting a camera. He glanced at it before looking behind him, nobody was around. He neared the camera and quickly reached up, touching it. He felt himself begin to flow into the camera, and gained control with ease. He usually didn't like using his powers in public, but stories that begin with a guy, especially one with black masks, dragging a girl into a dark alley usually had a bad ending.

It was easy to locate a camera pointed at the back door, he considered himself lucky that he picked the right restaurant to invade. He locked down the security, setting up a complicated password in order to get in to the security screens before setting them to blank blue screens asking for a password. He planned to put the security back to the way it was when he made his way out of course.

He made his way out of the system through the camera pointing towards the door. Once he became a part of the real world again, he put his ear to the door, trying to hear the words of the two. His plans were foiled as he heard a voice shout, "Hey! What are you doing back here!?"

He turned sharply to see an asian cook glaring at him, two more came behind him before Nick could speak, wondering what the noise was about. Nick gave a nervous smile, "Umm...Hiya!"

In the alleyway with the masked man and the fallen angel, the door close to them burst open with a man flying out of it as if thrown, "GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" the owner yelled before slamming the door behind him. Nick hit the wall of the other side of the small alley before falling into a large green trashcan void of the black bags that were supposed to inhabit it. The dump rattled at the force of his fall and cause the black lid to close over him with a loud clang.

"Ow..." Nick sounded from the inside, his back and non-mechanical arm bruised from the throw. He was a stunned from the throws, and decided to remain in the trashcan for a bit. He froze when he remembered his purpose for doing this, the man and the woman were right outside...weren't they?
Back to top Go down

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:57 am

Another, boring day at work. Mara sighs as she fiddled with the floral arrangement in front of her, trying to make it just right. Suddenly, screams sounded from outside.

What was going on?

She turned away from her work, stepping quietly to the glass door to see outside. What she saw took her breathe area due to surprise.

There was a winged girl falling from the sky.

She opened the door quickly, the bell jingling as she did so. It didn't matter how the girl got wings. She was falling and needed help. She froze in her tracks though as she seen a large crowd was gathering. Her fear started taking over. She couldn't get in that crowd, it was just too many people. She turned away when the girl neared the ground, shuddering from the thud of the girl's body hitting the ground. Guilt started to fill her as she knew she should've gone to help anyways. Tried to at least.

When she looked back to the girl, Mara could see that she girl was alive, though afraid to move it seemed due to the large crowd around her. Poor thing... this publicity wouldn't be good at all for her. She might be taken away to a facility for testing.

Or worse, death.

She started to walk to the girl quickly, feeling a strong urge to get the girl out of there. She froze in the middle of the crowd though when a man in all grey wearing a mask stepped forward and took the girl by the arm, leading her to an alley. A sickening feeling arose in Mara, men don't take women into alleys on good intentions. She needed to help now more than ever. She pushed through the people, following the two into the alley.

Suddenly a loud, angry voice rang through the alley as a man was thrown out a back door into the alley near the man and winged girl. Whether she was seen or not, she quickly hid behind the corner of the building.

What on earth was going on?
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Girl says she's fine. Don't believe it. People don't find themselves face up in the middle of the street because they're fine. Stubborn. Doesn't want to ask for help. Stupid. Young. Not very different from me, except I don't have wings.

She asks me who I am. Funny. I smirk underneath my mask.

"I could ask you the same question..."

My voice has that sort of raspy quality. I didn't do this when I started at this work. Over the years, it just happened. Mask my voice. Become such a bad habit that I have to consciously stop myself when outside of work. Adds to the persona, I suppose. Sometime I wonder: Which is the persona?

I get up to my feet. I don't know where this girl lives, but she's not going to be walking around in public like this. Need to call her a cab. Get her home. A good deed, sure. I also learn where she lives. Knowlege is power, after all. One more snipit to tack up on the board.

"Stay here. I'll be right back. Going to get you out of public. Wouldn't move too much. May have broken something in the fall."

I know a pay phone not too far away. Shouldn't take long. As I walk out of the alley, door opens. Man is throw out. Lands in dumpster and the lid closes over him. Like something out of a cartoon. From the door, hear something angry sounding in what I think is Korean. Curious.

I open the dumpster and look in at the man. Looks a little young. Bulky clothes. Nondescript. Theif? Maybe.

"Hurmm..."

Stare at him a moment more. Can't tell if he's scared or not.

"Steal something, or you just picky eater? Don't lie. I'll know."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:30 pm

The man doesn't respond properly to my query, echoing it back to me with what must have been a sardonic smirk under the black mask. He tells me to wait where I am, that he's going to get me away from the public eye. Warns me not to move, that I might have broken something in the fall. I roll my eyes. Not much hurt me any more, not since the wings appeared. The bullet wound hurt like all hell had loosed its fury onto it, sure, but the fall hadn't hurt at all, just winded me, really.

A door opens into the alley, and a man is thrown into a dumpster, some woman screaming at him before slamming the door. I blink slowly, wondering what in the world was going on. The masked man peeks in the dumpster and asks the man something I couldn't hear. I back up a little, wondering if this was a blessing in disguise. I could flee right now; this situation was getting weirder by the moment, and I wasn't sure I wanted any part in it.

I can't fly away, but my feet work just as well as my wings. I begin to sneak behind the masked man's back, but low and behold, my ever-so-graceful tendencies come out, and I trip over my own feet and land on my injured shoulder. I let out a scream of agony, and roll over immediately, getting my weight off of the injury. I scramble to my feet, panic coursing through me. I've got to get away, is all I can think. I back away from the masked man blindly, fleeing the crowd I feel is closing in around me, no matter how illusionary they are.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:57 pm

What on earth had happened there?
Women don't usually fall from the skies. Maybe she had been thrown from a rooftop or out of a window.
A suicide maybe? But things like these happened all the time, so the media wouldn't make that big of a fuss about it. So what else could it have been?
Probably something important. I need to get there before it is too late.
On my way there are not many people on the streets; most of them probably are at the scene already.
The few I do meet give me the obligatory strange look and continue on with their lives.
I probably am not even the strangest thing they have seen so far, even though I am wearing my full costume. This entire city is insane. Finding someone normal here would probably be the strangest thing.
In any case - once I arrive at the site of the incident most of the crowd had already dispersed again, the few remaining bystanders unwilling to give me any useful information.
I did learn a lot about the opinions of various gods on completely unrelated matters though.
Sighing I write it off as the ramblings of the feeble-minded crowd, always looking for something to put the blame on. And religion can be an useful tool for that.
Then suddenly I get the hint I need. A loud, crashing sound comes from an alleyway, accompanied by yelling. Whatever this was, it apparently was still going on.
But which direction did it come from exactly?
I hate to admit it, but this mask doesn't really make hearing any easier.
Guess I'll just have to try them at random then.
Which alleyway would be used for such a purpose?
No clue, many would be suitable. Random it is then.
Hopefully I'm choosing the correct one here...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 pm

'Oh sh*t...' was the only track his mind repeated while the lid to the trashcan creaked open and the man with the dark mask he had been following peered into the dumpster to look at Nick. Nervous, but not completely fearful, for there was no way for this man to know he was eavesdropping, he listened to the man speak.

The man gave a low hum before saying "Steal something, or you just picky eater? Don't lie. I'll know." Nick couldn't read his facial expression because of the mask, but Nick was an open book because he had been too stupid to let his arrogance sink through and let himself get caught. This man surely saw his face, and Nick's brain was frantically searching for a plan.

He finally decided that the best bet would be to not lie, but not tell him at the same time. He had made it a multiple choice rather than open answer, and Nick could just simply say neither and be on his way.

"Er...Neither really," Nick said as he decided to stick with that plan, seeing it as his only option. He waited, hoping the man would no longer continue the conversation. Perhaps he would shrug, let the lid close on Nick and leave, or he could figure out what Nick was doing and pull out a gun if he was what mechanical armed man had suspected of him. Of the two, Nick preferred the first option since this man was probably studying his face like he was a text book just five minutes before a final exam.

It was only a second after his answer before a high pitched cry of pain sounded from outside the dumpster. Nick didn't know of any other people out there other than the girl, so he could only assume that it was her. Still, he asked, "What was that?" in a surprised and worried tone.

'Please just close the lid on me and walk away or something...'
Back to top Go down

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:42 am

She watches the man, curious as he opened the trash can lid to speak with the man in there. To her, it was interesting to watch as she could hear the nervousness in the man's voice when he told the other "neither really. .."

It seemed to her that he had a reason for being there but was afraid to say.

When the scream sounded she yelped from pain, covering her ears a moment before she looked to where it came from. When she seen the girl on the ground, she left her hiding spot and started towards the girl, asking her without thinking in a nervous, light voice even though she was trying to be loud "are you ok? "
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:42 am

Kid in the trash gives me a smart answer. Hiding something. Obviously. Deal with him after a call the cab. For now, I close the lid and place a full can over it. Won't be able to get out easily or without causing a fuss. Good enough.

Hear movement behind me. Then a scream. Turn around to see the girl. Crawling almost. Must have tired to move. Get at me? Maybe. Back alley. Mask. Raspy voice. Trenchcoat. I can see where she'd get that impression. This persona doesn't just scare crooks. Once read a news story about a cop I had a run in with once. Pretty shaken. Still works on the force. Wife. Two kids. Currently cheating. None of us are perfect.

I'm about to try to reassure her. Maybe soften my voice a bit. Put my hands up in a submissive gesture. Calm her down. Clearly panicking right now. Don't want to have to knock her out. Would be unfortunate. Also would be hard to explain to a cabbie. Well, harder than a man in a black mask getting in with a conscious girl with wings in a bird mask.

More movement from my side. Another girl. Sigh inwardly. Suddenly everyone wants to be a hero. Where are these people when the sun goes down? When they're needed. Not making my life more difficult.

Put my hands up again. However, get inbetween her and bird girl. Don't want her hurting her anymore inadvertently.

"She's fine," I say, "You want to help. Call a cab. I'll get her home. Treat her."

Hope she buys it. Examining the situation, not sure if I'd believe me, and I know I'm telling the truth. This may get more complicated than I warranted. The thanks I get for trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super Empty

Back to top Go down

Super
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next