Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP Empty
PostSubject: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 pm

OOC: OK guys, just do the main things that I do, not everything though.

Recruiting Room:

Captain Soap was in his uniform waiting for the new recruits to come in before he went off to fight some crime as usual.

OOC: Short post, sorry. But the main thing I did was the Heading, which is the the place that you are at that moment. Also, you need to get to at least Private rank before you can go out into the world. But Private rank won't take long, all you need is to go through the first training session to get Elemental Powers. I will give you each a vehicle that you can use to get places before you have either flying or teleportation. You will also get a uniform upon recruitment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Kira entered the hall, wearing black tight clothers, while her red hair were waving by the gust of wind, looking hot *that's an advantage when you rp as a female XD*. Looking up, she saw captain Soap, an ally sure to defeat in the future "So you're captain Soap?" the red haired girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Recruiting Room:

Captain Soap said that he was Captain Soap, and asked for her resume
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Kira kept pointing her eyes on him Hmm, he doesnt seem that strong to be honest. SOrry father for obeying such a weakling's commands... she thought as the red hair girl released a sigh "I'm Kira a mer...e citizen seeking justice and peace. I came here to recruit and help the army" Kira said captain Soap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Star Warrior walked into the room. He looked at the two people there. He figured the girl that was trying too hard with her looks wasn't the one he was looking for, so he walked up to the other one. "Hey, you're captain soap, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Kira looked at the other newcomer. Moving her head around, she saw a male around 16. Gently moving her long red hair around her ear, the girl replied instead of captain Soap "yes, it's him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Star Warrior nodded. "That's good. So, what do I do to sign up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Maple stood in front of the door to what she hoped was the recruiting room. Directions weren't exactly her strong side, and she had nearly gotten lost at least a couple of times before getting to where she currently was. Sucking in a slightly nervous breath and putting on a determined face, she opened the door.

She was relieved to see one boy about her age (Or maybe even a little bit younger?) in a Captain's uniform, and two others, another, older boy and a young woman standing there. "Recruit Maple, reporting for duty!" she reported as formally and soldier-like as she could, closing the door behind her. "I apologize for being late, sir!"

Last edited by IAmTheLeaf on Thu May 09, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Kira turned around again to see the girl from where she heard the voice. It was obvious she was a rookie. With an intimidating smile, the young woman looked back to captain Soap "we are here, captain. May we finally sign up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Star Warrior grinned. "Don't worry, if you're late, that most likely makes me late, too. I'm as new as you. Hope we can succeed here." He extended a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Kira just gave a look at the two of them without saying anything rookies... the very well trained mercenary thought as she was waiting for captain Soap to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm

"Oh, erm," Maple's professional act faltered a little at her future comrade's casual consolation. She did, however manage to pick it up rather quickly and gave the older boy a friendly, yet firm handshake. "Likewise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP   Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Soap's Super-Powered Army RP
Page 1 of 1