Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Super

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jax on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:10 am

Now there's a woman, asking if I am alright. No, I'm not alright! I think angrily. I've got a bullet wound in my shoulder and I fell from the sky at least twenty feet!

But I just shrug, wincing at the pain again. "I'll be fine. It's nothing to worry about." I reply easily.

It is then that the man interrupts, reassures the woman he means no harm. Yeah right. I can't trust any one of these characters. I need to get home. Get away from this situation. Even if these guys really mean me no harm, coming into contact with me will only bring them misfortune.

"N-no, i-it's ok," I manage to stammer out. "I'm fine, really. I can get home on my own. Y-you g-guys don't need to trouble yourselves over me. Really," I add, hoping my earnestness will convince them to leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:46 pm

And yet again it is the wrong alley. How many alleys does a city need anyway?
The noise, the fragments of a conversation are constant though.
On the one hand that is good, as I still have time to find this goshdarned alley.
On the other hand it means that whatever is causing trouble is still going on, so I can't really say whether I like this development or not. Then suddenly a scream rings through the area.
Yep, definitely not liking this now.
Luckily my shadow is polite enough to move to the other side whenever I peek into one of these capillaries of the town. Otherwise I would most likely have been spotted by now.
Then finally it happened. What seemed to be the correct alley opened up before my eyes.
A man wearing a mask. A girl, wearing a mask too. She has wings for whatever reason.
And a dumpster with something placed on top of it. These folks definitely were not going home from a masquerade ball or something of the sort. But even though it seems obvious, that this girl is in danger, I can't just intervene. Too many tragedies could have been averted, had the situation been analyzed some more. What if I am wrong? There are many things I want to be. Supervillain is not one of them. So again it is waiting and observing.
What the hell is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:26 am

Although he breathed a silent breath of relief when the man closed the lid, panic returned as there was the sound of rustling, "H-Hey what are you doing?" he spoke before the clunk of something heavy being placed on the top of the lid told him exactly what the man was doing.

He held his breath as he heard another voice, but he couldn't make out what it was saying. The masked man that had seen Nick spoke saying the girl was fine followed by the nervous stuttering of the winged girl. Just what the hell's bells was going on here?

Although Nick would have loved to know, the man had seen his face. It was time to get the hell out of there. Nick pushed himself up against the trashcan's lid, causing the can on top to lean back a bit, but not fully tip. He was testing to see if he could get out without making a big ruckus, but his hopes were dashed as the can on top was too heavy.

He wasn't going anywhere without making some noise, he was able to open the lid partially, and saw that the man was confronting another woman, and at the other end of the alley a shape seemed to be staring into this strange scene. How many of these were his friends? Did this guy mean harm or was he just trying to play nice as he had said he was?

A rail of swears echoed in Nick's mind as he tried to figure out just what he could do to get the girl out of here without putting himself in danger in the long run. He could try and hit the man with his metal arm, that should knock him out for a while, right? No...he would hear him coming because of the can on top. That plan certainly wouldn't work.

Why didn't the girl just start running? Was she frozen in fear? Nick wondered if he would be able to snap her out of it and allow her to run? No...to risky. There couldn't be anything he could do. He had been foolish and cocky, thinking he wouldn't get caught and now he's in this mess.

Nick took a deep breath before bursting out of the can making a run for it. He ignored the seemingly deafening sound of bottles clinking against each other and the ground and the rumble of the rest of the trash inside. He made a bee line for the closest way into the crowds of the city who seemed to pass by this eventful alley as if it were just any old alley.

He ignored the older looking gentleman, trying to get by him without him being able to study him and plunge into the seas of the crowd. People would be surprised by a man running, but they would just yell at him and not do much else since they had more important things to do in their busy body lives.
Back to top Go down

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:59 am

She shivers as she takes in a deep breath, the irony smell of blood stinging her nose. She frowns and shakes her head "How far away are you sir? I can....I can smell she's bleeding. Don't ask how, but my apartment is just a couple blocks away if you're not that close. " she started to shake from nervousness, rubbing at her eyes as the contacts were aggravating them.

Why did this have to happen now?

Better yet, Why did she get into this?

She gasps and takes an almost too quick step to the side as a man busted it of the dumpster and ran past her, yelping a little as the contact of her left eye got stuck a moment, her hand going over the eye.

Curse the contacts. If only it was dark.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:35 am

Girl say she can... Smell the other one bleeding. Peculiar. Very peculiar...

Bird girl insists she's fine. Tremors in her voice. Tone. Terrible liar. Besides, obvious she's hurt. Can see the blood. But smell? She said "smell". Really irking me. How odd. She offers to take her home. She seems to want to help. Still, want to keep an eye on bird girl. Keep watch. Someone has to.

Not sure if I trust her. Gut. Still, may not have a choice. Don't think she's letting me out of here willingly. Don't want to hurt her. Image is bad enough. Fine. She'll have t-

Crash. Over the girl's shoulder. Kid is running.

Shit. Shit shit shit shit.

I quickly blurt out, "Take care of her." I'm off. Speed past the girl. Down the alley. Boy has a head start. Big one. Turns out into the crowd. Can't loose him. Crowds. Morning. Rush hour. New York. This won't be good.

Hear my breath ringing in my ears. Steps echoing in the alley. Grasp the corner, swing around. Man. In a Plauge Mask. Almost hit him. Face to face. Another masked vigilante? They're suddenly coming out of the woodwork. Where were you all these past years? Chicago, Boston, Seattle, London, Bejing. All of them have resident Supers. New York? New York just has me. I've had to work extra hard. Don't have powers. Not privileged like these others.

Correction. Had. New York just had me. Have to watch these Supers.

Dodge around him and continue down the street. Weaving through pedestrians, I scan the crowd, ground pounding under my feet still. Come on. Come on.

There! Jacket. Still running. Hasn't gone too far. Average shape. Adrenaline will wear off soon. I can beat him. Thank you High School Track & Field. I twist and turn through the crowd. Knock over a woman and her groceries. Lemons on the ground. Scoop one up. In my pocket. Hear cursing. Keep running.

Counting the blocks. Number three now. Getting closer. He's getting tired. My breathing is still steady. I've got him. Tackle? On the street? No. Pin. Control. Guide.

Feet away now. I hear him breathing. Somewhat ragged. Suspect his chest is burning now. Mucus clogs the throat. Slows you down. Grab his right arm. Spin him into the building to our left. Pin him on the wall, face first, arm twisted behind. Classic police takedown. Restrains the suspect with minimum effort, maximum control.

Arm feels funny. Hard. Odd. Not in shape. No. Too hard. Not muscle? No. Imagining things.

Leading the kid, I take him into another alley. I now spin him around and pin him on the wall. My forearm presses against his neck. My foot pins his so he can't kick. I'm taller. A few inches. Helps to intimidate.

Growl one question. "You ran. Guilty of something. What?"

Take out the lemon with my other hand. Hold it in front of his face.

"I'll only ask once. Don't lie."

Last edited by Jax on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 pm

There is a commotion as the kid from the dumpster attempts to flee. Mysterious Masked Man flies after him, leaving me alone with the other girl. She said she could smell my blood. How? Normal humans can't smell blood. Then again, who am I to judge who is a 'normal' human? I had freaking wings, for heavens' sake.

I look over at the woman. "Look. I appreciate your concern for me, I really do," I say earnestly, less nervous now that it is just the two of us women. "But... I take care of myself. My home is not far and I have a personal physician who can take care of me. I... miscalculated my injury, and that is why I fell. I.. I'm fine, really. So... i-if that's all, I-I'll just go now..." I say, my wings fluttering behind me nervously.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Another person. Smelling blood? What is up with her? Maybe she's high. Some junkie behind that dumpster. Or not. With this city one can never know. But what am I supposed to do about all of this?
Then all hell breaks loose.
From the dumpster someone jumps out, charging straight out of the alley.
Then, almost immediately the masked man runs after him.
They seem to be in such a hurry, that they don't even notice me.
Or they don't deem for me to be important enough.
Maybe I should have tripped up one of them. Probably not. But what now?
I could either stay here and try to help that bird person.
The voice said she'd take care of that person.
But can she be trusted? Then there are those other two. The running people. Should I pursue them?
They probably are too far away already, and I am easily noticeable and thus easy to avoid.
What were they running for? It probably was important, but I'd never manage to catch up with them. Not even with my shadow. Those guys were athletic. I was not.
Still, I shouldn't make myself seen just yet. First I should wait for that other person to show up, lest I get kicked in the face or something...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:19 am

The young man could hear his feet pounding against the pavement as he ran, mixing himself with the crowd and attempting to make himself difficult to be seen. People who bumped into him gave angry yells as he had expected, but none seemed to give chase. He didn't quite know where he was running to, but he knew he wanted to be far away from that area. All he could think about was how much he had screwed up, if that masked man decided Nick had seen too much, he could be in a bit of danger. This was exactly why he preferred plans over spontaneous actions.

He was beginning to tire, his breathing getting heavy. He was thinking about ducking into a shop and waiting out there for a while, when his mechanical arm was suddenly twisted behind him. He gave a yelp of surprise as he soon found himself being pushed up against the rough wall of a building. He was spun around with ease to see the dark mask of the man that had placed the trash can on top of his. His feet where pinned , the man's forearm was pressed against his neck, and his other hand was holding...was that a lemon?

'Shiiit' his thoughts concluded his situation as he realized the man's intent. Lemon juice on the eyes was not a fun thing.

The idea of using his mechanical arm to slash at the man's face came to his mind, but there was the gamble of the man enduring it and deciding to choke him along with risking his identity even more. He filed the idea away as a last resort. If things came to worst case scenario and the man tried to kill him, he could slash his way free, get to running again but head into a shop this time and grab the closest electronic he could find. For now, he would see if he could talk his way out of this.

"You ran. Guilty of something. What? I'll only ask once. Don't lie," the man had said while waving the lemon in Nick's face.

Eh? This guy didn't want to silence a witness? So this man really was just trying to help bird-girl. While Nick was a bit relieved that this man wasn't what he had suspected him, he now had the matter of looking like the bad guy on his hands. 'Lovely.'

A bit more confident with his back up plan figured, he spoke,"Eavesdropping, a guy in a full black mask dragging people into alleys isn't exactly the least suspicious thing to do." He had decided to come clean, after all he didn't want to be blind for the rest of the day. Despite this man seeming to be one of the good guys, he still didn't want any ties between him and his occasional night job that may as well just been a hobby due to his lack of ability to help much.
Back to top Go down

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Mara watches as the man sped off after the other. "Take care of her" being the only words he said to her as he ran past. Sure, no problem. If the girl didn't try flying again.

She looks back to the winged girl, noticing how her wings fluttered from nervousness as she spoke. She needed to get the girl calmed down before she did something stupid. With the man gone, her own nervousness had faded away as she attempted to speak to the girl in a gentle voice, "look... you may have wings but you're really hurt. Without me or somebody else you're going to get spotted by a lot of people. If that happens the wrong kind of person may see you and try to take you away for god knows what."

She steps forward, holding her palms up in a peaceful gesture "while I can't tell you the other man's intentions...I really can say for myself I just want to make sure you stay safe and not hurt anymore than what you are. I'm.... too much like you. Though... at least my peculiar trait can be hidden" she swallows a little nervously.

If she wanted this girl's trust. The contacts might have to come off.

That would actually be a relief though... to her eyes that is.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Kid tells me he was trying to help. Don't think he's lying. Interesting. Vigilante? Like me? Little out of shape. How effective is he? Super or not? Haven't seen any powers yet. Still, if not, that leaves the question of how he does it. If I caught him this easy, can't imagine how he hasn't been shot yet.

I ease the tension on his neck a bit. Olive branch.

"You don't seem like the hero type... Must be very lucky. Came after someone who could beat the shit out of you. Didn't even bother to wear a mask. New at this, or just plain stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:59 pm

The woman points out to me that even if I got into the air again, I could be spotted and captured by unsavory characters. She also assures me that she has good intentions, though she doesn't know about the others.

I sigh, knowing the woman was right. I had already caused enough trouble by falling in the middle of a street. Who knew how many cameras had gotten photos and videos of me already? I hated to admit it, but I needed someone's help to get home unnoticed.

I look down the alleyway towards where the two men from earlier had disappeared, and begin to walk down the alley after them. "Should we wait for that man or leave now?" I wonder out loud. Then I notice a shadowy figure at the end of the alleyway, just standing there shadily, and I gulp loudly. "W-who are you?" I challenged. "Are you a friend or foe?"

Last edited by Silverdawn on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:25 am

Shit. That girl has spotted me. But at least she isn't threatening to kill me yet.
Now...got to think carefully. What can I say and do that makes sure this stays that way?
"That depends on who you are. But unless you go first, I have no intent of doing harm. At least not to either of you."
Got to hide my power. If they find out what I can do they might get alarmed. Suspicious. Also it would give me the element of surprise, should they indeed turn out to be hostile.
"After seeing people being thrown into dumpsters and then chased away by individuals with appearances like that of the guy who was here before, one just has to watch out for any possible problems to arise after all."
Hopefully these two would understand. And if not, well...one of them was heavily wounded already. Then again they might have weapons, they might have powers and it certainly wouldn't do my publicity any good to beat up girls in an alleyway. Why did life have to be so complicated?
Couldn't everyone just have an arrow pointing at them saying "Good", "Evil" or "Politician"?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:07 am

"Yes, Super stupid. Forget I ever existed please." Nick thought as the arm seemed to loosen up. He still wasn't quite relaxed. Maybe he should think about moving? Moving would probably be a good idea at this point. It would be difficult to find someplace as low of a price as where he lived, but at least there's less of a chance of getting his throat slit at night.

"Got a little cocky is all," Nick spoke with a nervous smile, 'shit shouldn't have said that.'

Now the man could connect the dots that this was a frequent thing. He should have said something along the lines of just wanting to know for sure before calling the police. Stupid moments all around today for the computer-boy! What a lovely day for him indeed!

That lemon was still there, and he wanted to get out of there. The arm may have laid off a bit, but it could easily pin him back and commence project lemon juice. Not going to run, not yet at least. If he ran he probably would be able to push it long enough to stay ahead and get into a store. If not, well this man might kill him. Who knew? Maybe this man planned to kill him! Either way, Nick preferred to only be known as a social shut-in that did absolutely nothing all day but watch TV and occasionally go out late at night for work and not some vigilante with a mechanical freaking claw and could physically go inside electronics.

Why didn't he just make an option on the claw to appear more similar to a human hand anyways? Oh right, because it was too difficult to hack into research lab computers nowadays and since nobody made it able to do that, he couldn't copy blue prints and notes. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:36 pm

She smiles as she could notice signs the woman recognized she was right without her having to exPose her... eyes. She walked with the girl, staying to her injured side before the girl asked in an afraid tone "W-who are you?" . Somebody else was here.

She moved in front of the girl slightly, protectively as her eyes watched a new male at the end of the alley, she didn't like how all these men were showing up suddenly. Strange men normally just spells plain out disaster.

She listened to the man's reasonings. It was understandable to wonder what was gOing on with such events, especially with how thatone man looked who originally had the girl.

A thought came to her though, why didn't he just run up? Was he to careful for that? Or was it that he was looking for an opportunity to try and snag the girl Away?

She asked a bit defensively "Who do you work for? Are you from a government facility? "
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Got a little cocky. Interesting choice of words. Again. Definetly new... Still, also definetly not a threat. One of the good guys. I think. His ability is definetly still in question. A little surprised he's still kicking.

He's squirming. Nervous. Understandable.

"Not going to hurt you. We're not so different."

I let him go. Put my hands up for a moment. Show him no hard feelings.

"You're new at this. I'm not. Surprised you haven't died yet. Shows potential. Or just dumb luck. Emphasis on the dumb.

"Could have kicked the shit out of you. Lucky I'm a nice guy. You should be more careful next time. Next guy won't be so kind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next