Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma walked up to the mouth of Serene Cave. He and Enzu had passed through here when journeying to Rainfront, but they were lucky enough to have been able to join a trading caravan between Rainfront and Grassveil. Sadly they weren't so lucky this time, and would have to traverse the cave on foot. Akuroma didn't mind much, it would be good training, seeing as how they had no plans on staying in Grassveil for long until going to Black Mist Mountain.

The only problem Akuroma had right now was Enzu. He was late, and had made a bit of a habit of it. Akuroma wondered what the Pawniard could possibly be doing that made him lose track of time.

(7/27 energy)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:47 am

Akuroma looked up curiously, tilting his head so his eyes could peer through his hair. As he watched a Golbat carrying a small bag appeared in the light of the torch. "Oh ho ho, sorry to disturb you two, I'm just making sure this tunnel is doing alright while we fix the collapse in the main one," the Golbat said as it flapped it's wings, the wind made by them causing the torch's light to flicker. Akuroma turned his head back to the ground below him as he continued to eating his apple.

The Golbat tilted its head a bit as it watched Akuroma pretty much give it the cold shoulder. "Eh, not much of a talker, is he?" it asked Enzu, turning its attention to the Pawniard.

(18/27 energy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:49 am

Enzu glanced at Akuroma while he responded to the Golbat's inquiry, "Believe me he talks enough," he said. Enzu then turned to look at the Golbat because he had a few questions of his own. "If you don't mind I actually have a few questions for you that you will probably be able to answer." Enzu asked the Golbat. He wanted to get an idea of how far they were from Grassveil, as well as how long the outdigging would take, that way Enzu and Akuroma could let everyone in Grassveil know about how much more time was remaining.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:25 am

The Golbat looked at Enzu a bit unsure before the Pawniard gave it his request, "Oh, sure. I should be able to answer your questions so long as they're about this cave or the digging." It smiled as best it could, setting the bag down on the ground as it waited for Enzu's questions. Aku took the last bite out of his apple and wiped the juices that had begun to collect on his cheeks off, setting the core down beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:42 am

"Thank you," Enzu said now that he was granted permission to ask the questions. "Well for starters, my name is Enzu and this here is Akuroma," he said indicating Akuroma who was just sitting silently, "The two of us are on our way to Grassveil and I was wondering if you knew how far out we were from it." Enzu figured that they had been traveling for a day and a half so the two of them should have been about half way through, but at the same time they had walked a majority of the time and were also distracted by the occasional battle, so Enzu wasn't completely sure as to how much more time was remaining in their journey.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 am

The Golbat nodded it's head, "My name's Helena, and you're almost out of the tunnel. You've got about an hour or so before you reach the entrance," she said, smiling at the two Pokemon. Taking another glance at Akuroma, the Golbat took the bag it was carrying handed it to the Ralts. "For you, young ones like you do need to eat lots to grow up strong," she said.

Akuroma blinked, taking the bag from the Golbat and nodding, "Thanks," he said, placing the bag inside his own. Standing up and stretching, Akuroma gave the Golbat a small wave. "Well, if we're almost out, we should get going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:57 am

Enzu nodded at Akuroma when he stood up and began to start walking through the tunnel, "Sounds good," he said, "We made it this far in about two days so lets bring this trip to an end." Enzu then started to follow behind Akuroma and past Helena. "Thank you for the information," he said as he passed the Golbat. "I wish you luck with the excavation," Enzu said to Helena.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:16 am

Helena smiled and waved, "I hope you two enjoy the rest of your journey here," she said, waving back before flying towards the opposite end of the tunnel. Akuroma was silent as they walked for a few minutes, trying to find something to talk about. "So you've seen the new dojo right? What do you think about it?" he asked Enzu. From what he knew about the old dojo, it went into disrepair not long after Enzu left, and that was around the time the new one popped up. Akuroma was curious if Enzu was going to repair his dojo and begin work again or do something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:39 am

"Thank you, and good luck to you as well," Enzu said to Helena as she flapped off towards the other end of the tunnel. Enzu then followed behind Akuroma as his companion asked him about Violet's dojo. "Well I actually haven't been to the new dojo yet. I haven't had the time since I've been back," Enzu said. "However I have met Violet and she seems to be a very capable instructor. I will probably visit the dojo from time to time. I have that TM we found in Pricklemist Hill that I am going to be donating it. So I will see the dojo for the first time then. Have you had any sessions in the dojo?" Enzu asked. He figured that Akuroma had gotten a lot better in the year that he had been gone. So it made sense to assume that he had at least visited the dojo once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 am

Aku shrugged, "Not yet, I booked a session so I could learn Thunder Punch and Psyshock. I'm going to need to become more physical as I get closer and closer to becoming a Gallade. Speaking of evolving, how far off are you from becoming a Bisharp? I've read that Pawniard and Larvesta take the longest times to evolve into their final form," he asked. The Ralts had never seen a Volcarona or Bisharp around Grassveil. Perhaps Enzu's father was one, and he passed or left before Akuroma had arrived. Akuroma felt a bit weird thinking about someone else's family, especially thinking that the family may have died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:54 pm

"Well I'm not entirely sure," Enzu said. "My father always told me that he had spent years of training in order to evolve in a Bisharp. He told me all about all of the different types of training he put himself through and how much he had to meditate." Enzu thought back to all of his training sessions with his father and all the things he was told he would need to evolve. "However my grandfather always told me that my father was exaggerating all the things he did, and that if I simply train like I normally would for anything then I will evolve when I'm meant to." Enzu was now thinking about how with his Joy Ribbon, his training should happen at a much faster pace, and that he would also hopefully evolve sooner. But he didn't feel like mentioning it to Akuroma. His friend probably already thought about that anyway he figured.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:59 am

"Evolution rarely needs some sort of special training. Other than those who need to be happy to evolve, most of us Pokemon just need to level up or have a stone," Akuroma said. "If your father really did take so long, he probably wasn't training correctly," Akuroma joked. As the pair continued to walk, the tunnel began to become lighter, the exit within sight. "The exit, finally," Akuroma said. He stretched a bit, ready to be out of the dank and dark cave and in the sunlight. However it wasn't as sunny as he'd wish, as the sky was cloudy from a retreating rain storm. Akuroma frowned a bit, but didn't say anything on his disappointment on the weather. At least he wouldn't be getting wet, so long as the rain didn't decide to pick back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5