Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beginning of a long journey.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The beginning of a long journey. Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Myra stood just outside of Grassviel's town reknowned dojo. Not having the courage to enter, she stood there nimbly, pondering within her mind whether or not she should enter the premises. Sadly the debate only seemed to bring up more and more reasons not to.

"Ugh...why is this so hard to do?..It's not like it's a test that will be life or death!..And besides...it could be fun...Perhaps..I'll meet some interesting people...inside..and..I could make a bet with someone..if I beat them in a spar...they pay for my lunch!~" She said softly to herself, chuckling as her stomach growled soon after.

"Hopefully..sooner than later."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm

William was floating around on the edge of the forest around Grassveil Town. He had already been rejected. He had already been let down. Twice. He sighed. Maybe it really was his destiny to wander the woods for all of eternity. Maybe he was never meant to be with others. Never to have a friend. Never to have a place to call...home. But lately the other Pokèmon in there had gotten stronger. William was sure. He had to train. Thus, mustering up all of his remaining courage, he floated towards the dojo. A Snorunt was standing outside. If William was remembering the old tale correctly, it would bring good luck to see one of them.

"Heh...maybe this is a sign...but what is it supposed to mean? That I have made the right decision? That I should try again? Urgh...it's no use worrying about that now..I have to get stronger.", William muttered to himself, trying to stay out of the sight of the other Pokèmon, not wanting to scare them...again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Myra stood there, trembling lightly as she anxiously awaited for her stomach's growling to stop. "Man that was embrassing...I'm glad no one was around..." She said faintly to herself, shaking off the nervous chilling sensation that suddenly came up over her.

"Whoa..that...felt..so sinister...is mother here?" She said faintly to herself in a hushed tone of voice, quickly looking around the area. Not finding a floating white kimono she signed inwardly, before gasping lightly, spotting an unfamiliar looking purple creature floating pass.

"Huh?....Wait..hello there!" She quickly yelled over at the thing, quickly charging off for it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 pm

"So...which type of training should I choose? Grass types probably and mayb-...huh?"

As he heard someone yelling at him, William turned around just in time to see a creature - that Snorunt from earlier charging towards him. Instinctively dodging to the left, William now found himself confirmed in his decision, interpreting the Snorunt's actions as an attack.

"Now might I ask, what it is supposed to be that you are doing?
Attacking others only because of their appearance wouldn't be a very polite thing to do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Myra continued to charge towards the gastly, however due to the gastly instincts moving him to the left, she continued charging a bit more, moving a bit ahead of where the gastly was last at, not to mention the spot she had panned to stop at.

Blinking her hazy blue eyes twice, she hesitated for a moment before responding, simply recalling William's words. "Attacking others only because of their appearance." Echoed throughout her mind for a few moments, before she shook her body. Rather quickly she adverted her gaze over towards William.

"What!?..No..Nobody attacks another pokemon simply because of their appearance..At least I don't..wait! Were you thinking I was trying to attack you now?" She asked softly, trying to appear friendly now.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:24 pm

"That is the usual purpose of charging at someone now...isn't it?"

Still wary of the other Pokémon, the Gastly recalled the memories of his past. Shuddering, he continued:

"About what you said...that one doesn't get attacked because of their appearance...oh how I wish I could agree with you there..."

William almost sounded a bit of sad there but he quickly shook his hea-...shook himself and continued calmly:

"So if you are telling the truth, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Myra hesitated for a few moments before responding. "Well..I was preparing to enter the dojo to train...I want to..become strong..to join an exploration team...you see." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:36 pm

"An exploration team, huh? Believe me, that won't work...you'll only be let down by those you consider to be "friends". You can't trust anyone in this world...but that was not what I meant. Why did you charge towards me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:23 pm

"Well...I think you can trust your friends not to let you down..Trust me..traveling alone gets boring...You'll bound to need someone one way...." She said softly, before taking a step away from the gastly. "And well...I charged towards you..because...well..I-I..was excited..."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Looking around, William answered: "Excited? For what? There is nothing special around here now, is there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:28 am

Myra eyes studied him for a moment, peering him up and down as if puzzled. "Is that a trick question?...You're something special...It's not everyday someone see's a ghost pokemon...And well..let alone a gastly..." She said faintly, proceeding to walk a full circle around him, -examining- for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:33 pm

"Exactly. The usual reaction to seeing one of my species is to either run away in terror or to attack...you did neither...yet. Don't you know the emotion called fear? You are indeed a strange creature...", William responded, always keeping an eye on the Snorunt walking around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:49 pm

"Yes...I know what fear is...I felt it before...but well..I shouldn't be afraid of your species...my mother was a ghost pokemon to you know..." She said softly, stopping infront of him. "And how am I strange...you're the strange one..Thinking I would attack you...We are in a town you know..And you haven't exactly agreed to a battle...so..why would I?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 pm

"That explains quite a bit...You really are something else...sadly I had to make...differing experiences from what you are saying. Let's just say there's a reason why I live alone in the forest..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:24 pm

"Huh..you think so?...I'm not really all that..." She said softly, before finally deciding to sit down upon the grass, seeing as how she felt they would be here for awhile.

"Oooh...I get it now...people are usually afraid of you..so..Instead of wanting people to be afraid...you isolate yourself..because you fear rejection?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a long journey.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next