Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma walked up to the mouth of Serene Cave. He and Enzu had passed through here when journeying to Rainfront, but they were lucky enough to have been able to join a trading caravan between Rainfront and Grassveil. Sadly they weren't so lucky this time, and would have to traverse the cave on foot. Akuroma didn't mind much, it would be good training, seeing as how they had no plans on staying in Grassveil for long until going to Black Mist Mountain.

The only problem Akuroma had right now was Enzu. He was late, and had made a bit of a habit of it. Akuroma wondered what the Pawniard could possibly be doing that made him lose track of time.

(7/27 energy)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:21 pm

Enzu was kind of shocked that the Woobat was defeated after only a couple attacks, Enzu was beginning to share Akuroma's feelings of disappointment. "I don't see why not," Enzu said to the idea of setting up camp. "But I think that we should move our location slightly first," he said, "That way we aren't around when the Woobat wakes up." he said. Enzu then began to head in the direction that they were travelling originally, that way they weren't going to unnecessarily risk being near a wild pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Akuroma blinked and just kicked the Woobat down the cave like a ball, "Problem solved," he said. He did not want to keep walking. Once he was sure the Woobat was far away enough he used Confusion on the rocks around Enzu and himself to make a small enclosed area so they wouldn't get attacked.

"We won't need to take turns keeping watch this time. I'll wake up if my horns sense anything," he said, flopping onto the ground, moving his bag to act as a pillow.

(19/27 Energy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:35 pm

((Enzu's Energy: 7))

Enzu was shocked that Akuroma had simply kicked the Woobat away from them and into the darkness, "Was that really necessary?" he asked. Enzu knew that Akuroma could be harsh like that sometimes but Enzu believed that doing something along those lines was a bit extreme.

And as Akuroma laid down in the shelter he had constructed for the two of them, Enzu simply sat down before going straight to sleep. Even though he trusted Akuroma to wake up if there were any pokemon nearby, he believed that it would be better to stay awake for a short while just in case something surprised Akuroma.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:14 am

Akuroma shrugged at Enzu's question, "No, not really, but I didn't want to keep walking," he said. He didn't kick the Woobat that hard, only enough to get it rolling. He didn't speak anymore though, as he soon fell asleep after he spoke. It had been a long, annoying first day in Serene Cave, and Akuroma was eager to get it behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Enzu didn't stay awake much longer than Akuroma, he only kept himself awake longer by just thinking about how long it was going to take to get back to Grassveil. However Enzu still began to doze off after a short amount of time.

The next morning Enzu slowly woke up, or at least Enzu assumed it was morning. The cave was still as dark as it was when they went to sleep. All that Enzu knew was that he felt refreshed after getting some rest and he was ready to began moving again. Enzu then nudged Akuroma, "Hey Akuroma, wake up," he said, "I think it's time to start moving again. We don't want to waste too much time."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Akuroma groaned, "Alright, I'm up. I'm up," he said. He sat up and rubbed his head. Despite it not being the worst place he's slept, sleeping on the cave floor wasn't very comfortable. He used confusion to make their little home shrink back into the cave walls and floor before he slung his bag over his shoulder and stood up.

Taking his torch back into hand from the crack in the wall he shoved it in, Akuroma looked at their surroundings, his horn twitching to be sure no Pokemon were nearby. After assuring their safety, Akuroma began to walk deeper into the cave.

"Let's go, we should be out after another couple of days," he said as he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:49 pm

"Alright," Enzu said as he stood up off of the ground to follow Akuroma. He was lucky to have Akuroma with him so that at least one of them new the path through the caves, because Enzu would have been travelling through the caves for a much longer time if he didn't have Akuroma. And even though they only had a long distance to cover, Enzu did not feel like having much of a conversation at this moment, primarily because he was still slowly waking up.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Akuroma was silent for the most part. He was busy on his plans to move once they had gotten out of this cave. He hoped to have moved to the Black Spear Mountain Range near Black Mist Mountain before Enzu and he actually went there. It would be a good base to finalize any details in their plan to climb the mountain. After a while Akuroma stopped and looked around.

"There should be another turn nearby. We'll need to head through it because the cave had collapsed up ahead while we were in Rainfront," he said as he looked for the turn.

(19/27 Energy)

Dracorexion carried out 2 launched of one Serene Cave :
Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 OZiLUVJ , Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 BYJGsAQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Enzu was beginning to finally become fully awake now that they were walking. Enzu let out a small yawn before responding to Akuroma's direction, "Okay sounds like a plan," Enzu said, "Is that going to add much more distance and time to our travels?" he asked. Enzu knew that this trip was going to take about three days, but he was hoping that the cave in wasn't going to add any more time to their journey.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Akuroma shook his head, "Not by much, maybe another half hour or s-" Akuroma cut himself off as he shot rocks into the darkness with Confusion. He growled to himself and began to walk into the direction he threw the rocks at.

"Hold this for me," he said, tossing the torch at Enzu as he walked, disappearing. After a few seconds of silence a sudden screech and the sounds of large rocks slamming into other rocks echoed through the tunnels. The Noibat from before crawled into the edge of the light and reached out for Enzu, cuts and bruises covering it's body. However, the several red slits of Akuroma's eyes showing through his head appeared behind the small bat Pokemon.

"I didn't say we were done yet," the Ralts said, the Noibat beginning to claw at the ground as he was dragged back into the darkness. After another few minutes of the screeching of the Noibat and crumbling of the rocks, all fell silent. Akuroma eventually walked out of the darkness and took the torch from Enzu as he walked past him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Enzu quickly fumbled with the torch in an attempt to hold it properly with his blades. Once Enzu finally was able to hold the light steady, he saw the Noibat quickly crawl into the light but get suddenly dragged back in. Once Akuroma came back into the light and took the torch, Enzu followed slightly behind him, "Why did you bother fighting that Noibat?" Enzu asked, "It hadn't begun attack us yet, so we don't know if that is what it planned to do."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Akuroma tapped his horn, "I can tell a Pokemon's basic intentions by their emotions. Even you, despite your Dark typing, because I can use my Fairy typing to sense your's as well. However, it's only recently become this acute. Meaning I'm close to evolving. If my horns start glowing red, that means I'm probably minutes away from evolving into a Kirlia," he explained as he walked. He then reached into his bag with his free hand and pulled out a Beauty scarf.

"I also found this while I was beating it up," he said with a toothy smile before placing the scarf back into his bag. The two Pokemon eventually reached the turn and Akuroma went down it. Thankfully since the collapse was recent most Pokemon stayed away from the area in fear of another collapse, making their detour uneventful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:24 pm

"Well even so," Enzu said, "There were probably other ways to solve the issue. Battling isn't always the solution." As they turned down the detour, Enzu could feel the space around them shrink significantly. Even though Enzu couldn't see the walls around them, or by how much the tunnel shrunk, he still had a sense that was telling him that their movement was constricted. Even though Enzu didn't have the same type of sensory abilities as Akuroma, he still had some that he had spent a large amount of time training.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:56 am

Akuroma shrugged slightly, "It became an annoyance. I don't like annoyances," he said as they walked. Akuroma's horns twitched every now and then, causing him to stop and focus on the sensation before he began to walk again.

"Seems there are Pokemon digging out the collapse They shouldn't give us trouble," he said as he continued walking. He was surprised a team to dig out the collapse had already arrived and began working. He had thought one wouldn't arrive until later. However a growl from his stomach distracted him from his thought. Placing a hand on his stomach, he set the torch into another crack and fished out two apples from his bag. He handed Enzu one of the apples as he took a bite out of the other.

"Here, let's take a short lunch break while we're here," he said, sitting down and munching on his apple.

(20/27 energy) 19 - 4 from encounter = 15 + 5 from apple.

Dracorexion carried out 4 launched of one Serene Cave :
Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 SuimzS6 , Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 SuimzS6 , Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 NMayw8K , Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 HtenfIr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:37 pm

"Alright," Enzu said as Akuroma took a seat in the narrow tunnel. Enzu himself sat cross legged on the ground but didn't pull anything out to eat. He wasn't that tired or hungry and he felt that he could keep going for at least some time before needing to eat. As Enzu sat down he heard the sound of a pokemon walking towards him and Akuroma. Given that Enzu could here it coming and it wasn't immediately attacking, Enzu assumed that it wasn't hostile, but he wanted to be sure. Enzu stood up quickly and did some preparation for an attack, but before moving into action Enzu said, "Who's there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?   Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Grassveil! A Three Days Long Journey!?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next