Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Welcome to Shadow |Open|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Shadow |Open| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Shadow |Open|   Welcome to Shadow |Open| - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was dim as the fire type wandered through the forest. While Natural was wandering she had an idea in her head. A small little hideaway. She was planning on hiding herself away, but she was willing to find some friends! She was hoping to at least find someone to help her out with the heavy lifting to get some wood and such. Her paws were leading her somewhere but she was oblivious to the fact it was dark until she looked up and noticed the dimming sky and rushed off

She did return with some objects to make a makeshift shelter for the night. As it grew on the night began eating away at the bright blue skies, and hiding clouds in it's domain like a secret. Then came the crickets and the stars slowly moving on as she worked. It was finally moonrise and her time to figure out how to not burn everything down
With a frown she set to work.

Last edited by Goldberry on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Shadow |Open|   Welcome to Shadow |Open| - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:34 pm

I am stupid. Seriously! Her mind babbled on about how little she loses her items, and Natural lost the most important thing to her right now
The only thing left from her family. It was gone. For now so she couldn't scream... Or yell her head off. Don't yell, or scream. Or run around in circles.. or facepaw your self.. Well Seriously that might only make it a lot worse Her brain then began to focus on weaving again. Natural undid some of the last scraps of it and began doing it again. It seemed she was trying to calm herself down and pretty much paid no attention to the fire until she noted she was shivering. Brillant. It's greedy as a meowth! OR as a thief... whatever it's really burning up my body heat. Her thoughts still grumbled on as she looked at her fellow pokemon

"Uhh....Tom? Could....you slightly burn out the fire?.....If you wouldn't mind?" Natural asked as she tried not to let her bitterness over a small object. She almost was too busy hoping it would work and give back some of her body heat back.
Seriously fires are dangerous to this Vulpix....Seriously

-jumps out window-
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Shadow |Open|   Welcome to Shadow |Open| - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:36 pm

It would appear that there was no threat, and thus Tom would allow himself to settle into a new phase of being calm.  There was definitely a plus side to not having to smash his way through an opponent, and he had anticipated that Natural would be just as pleased as he was that no threat had been present. Surely, such news would bless her ears as if his words had originated from the celestial atmosphere above! He would laugh and direct his rounded snout in the Vulpix's direction, a cheery disposition morphing his chiseled features into a light-hearted crocodile's face, "Don't you worry at all! It seems like there's nothing to be afraid of in these woods." 

Tom's chipperness would falter, however, when he noticed how downcast the fox appeared. His eyes' muscles, which had originally angled themselves so that his eyes might take on a happy countenance, now slackened and caused his eyes to droop. "N-Natural!" he would exclaim, shock and worry smothering his words in a tight embrace, "What ever is the matter? I haven't seen such sadness since I accidentally kicked someone's bucket!" He would stand, his head twisting slightly upon an angle so that he might show great concern and confusion. Had he said something?

"Uh," he would begin as he heard her request, "sure thing - if that'll make you happy again." Instantly he would direct his Water Gun at the blaze, restricting the water's jet so that it might dampen the wood and not cause the fire to die out entirely. It would slowly peter down into a small flame, burning softly and silently upon the little viable fuel it had left. Hopefully that would get a smile out of the Vulpix, or at least make her happier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Shadow |Open|   Welcome to Shadow |Open| - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:14 am

-Short post. I am so sorry.-
"Thank you...." She trailed off as she smiled at the fellow pokemon who she guessed was going to stay the night in this forest...For all of the legendary pokemon's sake, That fire is just... she glared at the fire and almost set it out, Natural kept shivering as she huddled herself together as she sighed looking towards the totodile "So... Where were you going again if you don't mind me asking?" she asked the question yet again hoping not to interrupt Tom again when he answered. Natural shivered again as she watched the fire flicker on the tinder Greedy things. Well atleast it looks nice. So, brain where are we going next in this forest? Natural asked herself a question, then amazed herself by noticing how fast she changed subjects.

Last edited by Goldberry on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I must fix this later. I am so sorry for the failure.)
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Shadow |Open|   Welcome to Shadow |Open| - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Burning low and quietly, the fire seemed to be but a hollow shell of its former self. No longer did it roar with fervent intensity, no longer did it burn like a mighty campfire should: it had been rendered into a harmless lamb of a flame akin to candlelight. Tom, having gone about the deed necessary to tame the orange blaze, would eventually allow his Water Gun to die out. Water had drenched the area in a straight line before him, but he had successfully prevented it from making the ground surrounding their little camp out from becoming thoroughly soggy. This was a high point for him, for who else could do that?

"I was headed to this nice little reef area," he would begin, fetching the crinkled map and pointing out the location to her, "it's called the Coral Forest, and I hear it has amazing treasures! I met someone who told me about it, and how sad he was that he couldn't go there himself since he was a Fire-type. I thought to myself, 'Well, hey, Tom! How about you go and check it out and bring him back a souvenir?' So that's where I'm headed and my reasoning." He would allow a content and proud smile to be presented as he beamed at her, his voice sounding once more as he inquired, "You just staying here, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Shadow |Open|   Welcome to Shadow |Open| - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Shadow |Open|
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2