Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Chala scuttled into the brightly lit Pecha Forest, stopping every now and then to look back at the Pikachu following her. She thought his name was Nathan or something. The Pikachu was surprisingly helpful. After helping Chala simply grab a hold of the mission from the boards, which were a bit too high for her to reach, the Pikachu helped her take the mission and decided to come along and help her complete it, despite being on another team.

He was especially helpful when she almost went into Shadowhue Forest instead of Pecha Forest. She blinked and looked around, "So...where are the Pidgey? The mission said there were a lot, but I don't even see one," she said, looking up at the trees, which seemed to only hold berries.

11/16 Energy.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:51 pm

The Pikachu winced slightly as Chala snapped up the second Pidgey, nodding his head to her to confirm her question.
"Yeah, we've got two left. Looks like it won't be much of a problem for you though." He chuckled a bit, trying to lighten up as he walked to catch up with her. As he did, he looked around the area, checking for anything else that might decide to jump out at them, hoping he was just being cautious and that there was nothing there.
Pikashock carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 PH4C7tP
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Chala was pretty much oblivious at the moment, she was reveling in the taste of the Pidgey. She knew berries and such were delicious, but who would've thought Pidgey were?! When she finally realized what she was thinking she felt a bit odd. These were Pokemon just like her, and though she knew a lot of Pokemon did eat other Pokemon, she herself had never eaten any until today. As her mind wondered around, trying to weigh the pros and cons of eating other Pokemon, she didn't even notice the Pecha berry she walked right over.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Nate picked up the Pecha Berry on the ground as Chala passed over it, placing it in his bag before continuing on.
"So, what made you decide to join the guild? I mean I figure I should ask, might as well, right?" He questioned, deciding to make conversation and switch topics as the two moved through the forest, the Pikachu searching the air for any sign of Pidgey nearby.

22/28 Energy(-1 for Pecha Berry)
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Chala tilted her head back towards the Pikachu, "No real reason. I'm not searching for fame, money, strength, or anything. I just want to explore, despite my usual skittishness. I've never really felt I needed anymore reason than that. And what about yourself?" she asked back as she scuttled along. She was glad that Nate wanted to talk, she hoped he'd be able to teach her a couple of things, along with the fact that just walking around might get a bit boring. Of course, finding items and Pokemon would help to alleviate that boredom as well.

(12/16 energy)

Dracorexion carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 D79y4LB , Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:27 pm

"Well, I sort of needed someplace to stay, and before I went to the guild I spent most of my time wandering around and exploring. So doing that, and being able to help others at the same time? I was interested." The Pikachu responded, smiling a bit as he did so. About to look down at Chala, he paused as a few shapes in the treetops got his attention. He squinted slightly, noticing a Hoothoot, and another shape that was too dark for him to make out.
"Why is it that everything that lives here seems to fly?" Nate asked rhetorically, looking down at Chala. If she's running her own team, maybe she should learn to to deal with these situations...
"Alright, what's your plan?" He asked the Trapinch silently.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Chala looked up at towards where Nate was. She groaned a bit, her most powerful move was useless against all these flying types. She hoped it wouldn't take too long for her to evolve. At his question she jumped a bit and looked around.

"Uh...um...uh...attack?" she said, well more of asked. She didn't know why he was asking her what to do. He was the one who was helping her.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:20 pm

"Well yes, attacking is a good strategy," Nate chuckled a bit, glancing back at the other two pokemon before looking back to Chala. "But how do you plan on attacking? You've got to keep in mind, they're sort of far up there. My suggestion would be to find a way to get them down to you, or use an attack that will reach them from down here." He continued, waiting to see if he could get the Trapinch to think about it. Honestly, he was more of a 'learn from experience' kind of pokemon, and having to teach her what to do was starting to remind him of his previous experience with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:25 pm

"Uh...Oh! I know!" she says before she began to glow yellow. She then began to stomp her feet into the ground, making yellow glowing cracks race towards the trees the two Pokemon where in, causing the large plants to begin to sink into the before hot air and rocks shot out of the holes that formed around them. Though this scared the two pokemon out of the trees, they simply just flew overhead.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:02 am

"Alright, that's good the-" Nate began to congratulate Chala on her idea, whatever it was, and stopped as she stomped into the ground, creating huge cracks with hot air and rocks shooting out of them. Holy...wow. I just-I-I can't. The things I put up with sometimes... The Pikachu watched in surprise, caught off guard by the attack before regaining his focus. He fired a jolt of electricity at the Hoothoot, knocking it out of the sky with a Thunderwave and watched the Murkrow.
"Well...want to try and see if you can get that one on your own?" He questioned, pointing at the Murkrow.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:08 am

Chala looked up at the Murkrow, "Uh...I don't think I can reach that high, and Earth Power can't do a thing to it," she said as she looked at the Dark type. She didn't even glance at the Hoothoot as it fell. Either she wasn't hungry anymore, or she decided she shouldn't be eating anymore Pokemon. Though that's not really important right now.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Really? No more special tricks or anything, like eating them or splitting the freaking ground open? Alright. The Pikachu showed no sign of his thoughts in his actions, smirking and nodding his head.
"Alright, I'll help out then. Good job with getting them out of the tree though, that was good." Nate told her, genuinely congratulating her before looking back to the Murkrow. A jolt of Thunderwave was enough to bring the bird down to their level, but before Nate could do anything else the Hoothoot from before hobbled over and managed a tackle attack, knocking him over. Nate quickly landed and rolled back up, before dashing at the Hoothoot and punching it with enough force to knock it back a bit, having used Thunder Punch.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Chala smiled at the congratulations Nate had given her before noticing the Hoothoot tackling the Pikachu. She was about to jump in with a Bite attack when the Hoothoot rolled back from Nate's Thunder Punch. She blinked then turned her attention to the Murkrow, noticing the other bird Pokemon trying to move. She charged at it and rammed her head into it with a normal attack. It was able to knock the Murkrow down, but it didn't do much in hurting it. The Pokemon cawed out in anger and began to peck at Chala despite it's paralysis.

Chala shook her head as she backed up from the Murkrow before lunging at it with a Bite attack. Despite the typing not being a good one, Chala shook her head a couple of times with the Murkrow's head stuck in her mouth before tossing the bird at the other one.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Nate took a step back, watching as Chala threw the Murkrow into the Hoothoot, knocking both Pokemon back. As the two landed in a clump, a powerful jolt of electricity landed directly on them, electrocuting both Pokemon. The two bird pokemon spasmed, before falling unconscious from the combination of attacks.
"Well, that worked. Nice job." The Pikachu congratulated Chala, walking over to the two and searching for any items they might have dropped.

Pikashock carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 OnZbjOw
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Chala smiled and nodded.

"That was fun, I hope we run into more. Though maybe we should just run into a non-flying type so my Earth Power can work," she said. She watched as Nate searched the two crispy birds for items. When he puled out the Grass Gummi she tilted her head.

"What's that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Finding a Grass Gummi, Nate picked it up in his paw, shrugging as he held it up and looked at it. Huh, well then. Just a Grass Gummi, nothing else. Might as well hang onto it though...
"Just some green Gummi." He responded, putting it in his bag before turning back to Chala. The Pikachu chuckled a bit at her comment, shaking his head.
"That would be nice, but we're supposed to be looking for Pidgey, so I figure you'll be running into flying types." He told her.

Nate: 22/28 Energy(+1 for a page, -1 for a Grass Gummi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?   Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chala's First Mission! Pidgey Plague in Pecha Forest!?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next