Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The mission: Pidgey Plague.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The mission: Pidgey Plague. Empty
PostSubject: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

The Job (That I forgot to put down):

The Growlithe walked into the forest, his paws were clean, now they were filled with dirt and mud. He looked around "Okay, Our mission is to defeat 4 pidgey for a wurmple..." He had remembered that luckily. "So, Ecru what do you think? This is our first mission...lets hope that we don't fail it!" He said looking down at his dirt filled paws. What exactly were they suppose to do on their first mission? He was actually a little nervous about it. Though, his personality wouldn't allow it because he's suppose to be hyper, Maybe today wasn't the day for Hyper personality. He had to be kind of like a parent of some sort I guess... especially towards his some what shy "friend".

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:55 pm

"y-yeah...." Ecru said somewhat afraid. He hoped they wouldn't fail this mission but Ecru was certainly afraid of fighting other Pokemon. He guessed he would probably be the coward of the team but he hoped he could get over his fear of fighting others real soon. He looked around looking at all the Pecha berries (I think). He continued walking with Ikuru through forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:23 am

"Now, to find 8 pidgey's..." He walked through the forest and sniffed the air. "Hmm...so, Ecru you didn't even answer my question...It's our first mission what do you think? I'm quite nervous...I've never fought other pokemon before..." He looked down and thought Again, just hope we don't fail the mission

(AND that was a short paragraph sorry :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 pm

"Oh.. sorry" Ecru said apologizing to Ikuru for being quite rude ignoring his question. "I guess I'm... nervous too... we'd have to beat up at least one Pokemon in our life time" Ecru said softly. He just hoped he wouldn't have to well beat these Pidgey up that bad. At that same moment, he remembered that his or any ground attack actually wouldn't work on flying type Pokemon. Oh... I hope that wouldn't be much of a .. problem Ecru thought to himself somewhat worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:01 am

"Alright! So lets search for some pidgey!" Growlithe nodded wagging his tail happily
"I'm glad that were on this team..." He looked down and heard his stomach growl.
"When this mission is over I'm going to get something to eat at the guild..." He continued to walk along the dirt way. "Or...maybe we might find an item along the way! and I hope we find one soon..'' The growlithe had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Ecru looked around. There were berries everywhere but most of them were probably out of his and Ikuru's reach so he really couldn't do anything about that. I suppose.. I'm hungry too Ecru thought saying nothing to Ikuru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:41 am

As the growlithe took a step, he thought to himself what he was there for.
When he turned a corner he heard a noise, he stopped in his tracks "Hey, do you hear that?"
He said. He looked around Hmm...I guess it was nothing maybe I've gone crazy or something...
He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Both walking Ikuru had suddenly stopped. Ecru had stopped to wondering what was wrong with Ikuru. He said he had heard a noise somewhere but Ecru didn't really hear it. Wh-what Ecru thought curiously not really understanding what Ikuru had heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 am

(OOC: Okay I hope I rolled right...*Sighs*)

Once the growlithe had begun to walk again he heard a sound in the bushes, he was sure it was another pokemon. Or it could have been ghosts but it couldn't have...He heard the noise come from a bush and decided to investigate "Hey Ecru I heard a noise did you?" He asked the trapinch walking over to the bushes were the noise came from. Soon, he walked to the bushes then out came a pokemon!
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:06 am

Ecru looked at Ikuru as he investigated a bush but a Rattata had came out of the bushes looking rather mad at something. Ecru took a step back afraid the 'wild' pokemon might attack, which was probably likely. He didn't really like fighting, but he had no choice since that's why they came here in the first place. The Rattata soon attempted to hit Ikuru with a tackle due to its anger.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:21 am

Ikuru was startled and jumped back, Whoa, never seen this pokemon before in my life!
He wagged his tail with excitement Yay! I get to fight my first pokemon!! He thought. Soon, The Rattata attacked him...Ikuru was caught off guard and was tackled by the Rattata. He got up fast and growled at the Rattata. He decided to also use a tackling type move on the Rattata: Body Slam!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:27 am

The Rattata saw this coming and jumped back avoiding the hit. It soon used Quick attack right after that. Watching as his buddy got hurt somewhat, Ercu stood from a distance somewhat shaking afraid from this. He knew he shouldn't just leave him so Ikuru could fight the angered Rattata himself. If I don't do something everyone would call me a coward Ecru thought. He decided to try to be courageous for once in his life and battle the Rattata too. He slowly walked up to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 am

As Ikuru got hit he dropped to the ground "Whoa...you're a pretty strong pokemon..." He said. He looked over at Ecru and seen him walking over to them "Hey! Ecru help me defeat his pokemon! I can't do it by myself you know!" The growlithe waited as the trapinch walked over to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:18 am

"Oh...okay.." Ecru replied to Ikuru. I... guess I could... try it. It wouldn't hurt... right? he thought to himself and sighed. He looked at the Rattata and was scared of this but then stood up to the Pokemon anyway. He knew he was going to have to do this eventually. He walked up to the Pokemon and attempted to hit it with his move bite. The Rattata saw Ecru do this and quickly got out of the way and soon tackled him to the ground after that. Oww Ecru thought getting up.

(That sucked xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:33 am

(OOC: Wow...this battling thing kind of sucks...^^but it's okay)

Ikuru watched as the trapinch got hit and hit it also with a bite. He went over by the trapinches side when the rattata moved out of the way. (You know because he bit him) "Hey Ecru! are you okay?" He said to his team member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission: Pidgey Plague.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next