Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

(Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix   (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:07 pm

» Name:Natural
» Gender:Female
» Species:Vulpix
» Affiliation:Wander

» Level:5
» Energy:16
» Ability:Flash Fire
» Moves:Ember, Tail Whip and Howl
-Ember| Lvl 1
-Tail Whip| Lvl 4
-Howl| Egg Move
-

» Likes: Warm stuff! Since Natural seems to worsen fire and that makes her body heat lower it makes sense. Also doesn't everyone likes warm huggles?
Also since she was raised by eevees she seems to like being around them as they bring back memories of home.
Natural also enjoys shiny objects since how her "parents" wore their evolution stones as jewelry. While they also taught her how to pretty up the stones.

» Dislikes:Pain. Don't even get her started on it, She often will have some minor flashbacks or random images entering her mind for a moment and will freeze her on the inside and stops her from attacking.
She also dislikes large pokemon. Since the mind pairs large with physical power.
Loud noises. Just, She's not used to them and this will pretty much stop her from being in any city for long without something covering her ears.
Natural has a dislikes small spaces, since there is nowhere, most of the time, to run when your blocked for the other pokemon can block you with ease.

» Personality:Natural's personality summed up in a few words, Shy Child. Seriously Natural is a little shy..Okay a lot more shy than that. She's at times so shy she can seem antisocial and a loner. She seems to not like being around other people -explained kinda in history- for what she thought she did. Though she's often quiet she will always kindly do things for her friends since she thinks they would understand if anything goes wrong she is often the source for it. |Thats what she thinks| Natural seems to underestimate herself as a controlled person and often will think she has "Bad Luck"

» History:Lets do this from Natural's view!
I was finally hatched on the 1st full moon of spring. Some time before that my parents were thinking because my egg cracked too early and it made little progress I wasn't ready for the world and my father sent me off to his brother "Exchange" the eevee, the local innkeeper in another town. Hoping he could get me a better life. While they took care of twin egg i was hatched with. I was a early bloomer from the start hatching a season early. Though i was 'tiny' for a vulpix the name was important and they didn't had any ideas for one yet. After a few weeks they came up with it, "Natural". It was an brillant name! I seemed to be living fine. Fast forward a few years and then... It came. The drought came. The killer came. Since i was the only one who could make one, blame could have been taken on me. But since I still very young, no blame was taken on me. I still thought blame should've been taken on me though! The once brilliant small town disappeared in a few months. A few years later, after I grew used to the quiet... My only family i knew left, but only me and my "parents" stayed put. They knew after a while they had to let me go, and sent me off to create my own ending. Better than the ending i could've gotten if i stayed. The thoughts in my head as i left was simple, I could find the family i have, and find my twin... Maybe... Just maybe
» Other:This is the first pokemon RP i've been to. Really sorry if anything isn't really good in here.

Administrator's note: The information below is the progress made by the original RPer that could not be edited into the bio template (Items and threads.) Any prospective adopters may want to look through the threads linked below to see if any are open and the relationships this character had with other before filling out an adoption application.

» Inventory:
None

» Page Count: 1
» Threads:
Clocks tick by, Speeding up each moment. And all i want is to find is, my home. - 0
Welcome to Shadow - 1

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Stuff needed to be fixed, Thanks for pointing this out!)
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix   (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:25 pm

First of all you should fix your template. Put the text for the sections after each [ /b] instead of before them. You've also got some grammar issues, so I'd suggest proofreading a bit more! Other than that, you look good! Bump this thread or contact me once you've made the changed or need any help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix   (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:13 am

I think i fixed it...And added some more things. Tell me where any more errors are if i missed any! Really sorry if i did!
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix   (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:56 am

Just remember that we mainly roleplay in Third Person! Anyway, it's all good!

Character has been APPROVED!
Please head over HERE to create your Character Records.
Once you've completed that, go have fun and roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix   (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Character Put Up For Adoption

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix   (Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix Empty

Back to top Go down

(Up for Adoption) Natural The Vulpix
Page 1 of 1