Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Clocks tick by, Speeding up each moment. And all i want is to find is, my home.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clocks tick by, Speeding up each moment. And all i want is to find is, my home. Empty
PostSubject: Clocks tick by, Speeding up each moment. And all i want is to find is, my home.   Clocks tick by, Speeding up each moment. And all i want is to find is, my home. EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 am

Pa..Mam...Why did you do this Natural mourned in her head as she headed through the town, she seemed to be sagging from some sort of mental weight holding her down as she seemed to wander aimlessly through the crowd bumping into the avage pokemon as she sat down for a few moments to watched the small crowd moving around. She seemed to be distanced from the world, nearly moments from dozing off. But either way you looked at it. She still had that weight. She looked tired and seemed not to have alot of money since she seemed not to have a hotel room only a small pack of bare minimum of items to have a small living. She was walking through only for a few days as she watched the townsfolk moving around sure of where they were going. And when am i ever gonna know where i'm heading again? she thought to herself and sighed.
-I have muse!-
Back to top Go down

Clocks tick by, Speeding up each moment. And all i want is to find is, my home.
Page 1 of 1