Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? Empty
PostSubject: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Akuroma gripped his arms and shivered as he shuffled through the snow, "'Why don't you go study the Frozen Stream? It should be fine for someone who climbed Black Mist Mountain!' Tch, climbing a mountain is certainly different from traveling in this frozen wasteland!" Akuroma growled to himself, constantly remembering the conversation he had with the head librarian. He looked around and sighed, the large puff of breath visible in the cold atmosphere. He stared at where it was before a rather terrible shiver crawled across him and he began to walk again. At least, he walked until he stubbed his foot into a rock hidden under the snow, prompting him to start jumping around while holding his foot.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:45 pm

Avaria's nose twitched somewhat in the cold air as she stood in the snow, looking around at her surroundings. The area was one she wasn't used to, she had to admit the cold and snow weren't elements she had dealt with too often in the past. So of course going there to survey the area would be a great idea.
Another voice nearby caught the attention of the Oshawott as she turned her head, looking to see a strange shape nearby, nearly blending in with the snow if it weren't for the green head with a red spot. She looked down at herself, realizing that if not for the red scarf wrapped around her neck she could blend in somewhat decently as well. Huh. That's interesting, didn't expect to see a Ralts around here. Could be from town, still wouldn't know I was an outlaw though. I'm not on the boards yet. Besides, maybe it's got something of interest. Couldn't hurt to stick around for a bit. Making her decision, Ava took a few steps in the snow, keeping a good distance of a few steps behind the Ralts. She made sure to stay cautious, knowing that snow could have built up over ice that could break through into the water. Not that it would affect her much, she was a bit more accustomed to the water.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Sosio was struggling through the blowing wind. It was impossible to fly, but the cold hurt her feet when she landed. The fletchling knew the exercise would be good for her, but this killed the flying type. She'd rather be at her warm jungle. Not to mention she was hungry.
"Anyone there?"
She knew that was a stupid question, but she didn't care. She was cold and tired.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:05 am

Akuroma groaned slightly, putting his foot back down when his horn twitched slightly. He sighed and rubbed a hand against his forehead.
"You know, it'd be a lot easier to stalk someone if they weren't a psychic type," he said, turning around to face the Oshawott, "I suppose you didn't have any good intentions for me if you were going to such troubles to keep yourself hidden," the Ralts said calmly, the three scars on his left cheek showing he was no stranger to fights.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:14 am

"Well, I would say it's a good thing I'm not stalking you then," The Oshawott smirked, responding in a calm manner as well. "if I were stalking you, I wouldn't stand in plain sight behind you. If you're a psychic type you should be able to tell that I'm not looking for any sort of fight with you. At the moment at least." Ava continued, taking a few slowed steps closer. She didn't want to move too fast or make him attack her, even though she was confident she would be able to take him in a fight.
"I just thought I would check on you. I didn't imagine I would find a Ralts wandering around an area like this." Ava paused a moment after she spoke, glancing around the area as she heard another cry, something like somebody asking for someone. Deciding to test her theory, the Oshawott kept a relatively uninterested facial expression, looking back over at the Ralts as if waiting for an answer. Did you hear that? She thought, waiting to see if he would respond to her thought or if he couldn't hear it after all. Of course, there was the possibility that he could choose to ignore it, but that was an inconsistency she could deal with later.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:35 am

Sosio flapped and sputtered and wiped the snow clear from her eyes, but it just kept coming.
Why did I even come here in the first place.
She struggled and fought the cold. She could've sworn she heard voices. She must be going insane.
I knew the cold is tough for flying types, but I didn't know it could get to your head.
She struggled through the freezing wind, snow buffeting her face harshly. The wind was so strong and she was so small. She felt like she was going to faint. Then, suddenly the wind toppled her over and she went flying into the air, out of control.
WOAHHHH!
She screamed, flailing about. The wind whipped her about and threw her into a stone lodged into the ground, beak-first. What luck.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 am

Akuroma blinked and looked at the Oshawott rather boredly. He was able to read her mind, her not being a dark type, which left him little surprise about her.
As she drew closer he smirked, "If you know so much about Psychic types, why would you approach one when we could give no warning of attack?" he asked her. His smirk disappeared at her silent question, 'Of course I did, I could sense the Fletchling flying in the air for a while now. Doesn't mean I should interrupt her training,' he said, projecting his thought into the Oshawott's head. However, when he noticed the Fletchling crashing into a snow covered rock behind the Oshawott he winced inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:56 am

Ava once again returned to a slight grin, watching Akuroma closely. She kept her eyes on him, not averting her gaze as she seemed to examine him.
"Because you may be able to keep up with my head, but that doesn't mean you can keep up with my body if you were to attack." She stuck with quick response, retreating into her thoughts. Alone in the snow, looks uncomfortable with it, three scars. Fairly calm and collected, only when he was aware I was watching though. Hiding something? Maybe. Not immediately attacking or trying to steal, could just be waiting or maybe isn't going to. Could be out here for other reasons, why I have no idea yet. I need more information.
The sound of the Fletchling falling from the sky quickly got Ava's attention as she pivoted, reaching for her scalchop before stopping, remembering what Aku had said.
"That looked painful." She commented in dull amusement, listening for signs of movement coming from behind her.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:20 am

Sosio staggered, a little dazed. She couldn't tell if her vision was blurred, or if it was just the snow. She had no idea where she was going.
great idea for a first adventure. She complained to herself.
I should have gone for a walk by that lake I saw earlier.
Despite regrets, she moved forward until it felt like she had just run into a bumpy wall. She backed away and bumped into a wet flat thing and collapsed on the ground.
I need to rest...
She half driften, mumbling.
"Hello, wall, how was your day?
She spazzed out a bit, but she was still conscious. If only she were a fire-type yet...
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 am

The Ralts sighed, "What a bother..." he mumbled, using Confusion on the small bird to pick it up off the ground and lay it on his head.
"Seems a lot of my investigations are turning into this. Running into an outlaw and a random pokemon who's beat up badly," he said, not even paying the Oshawott any attention now. He then turned around and began to walk in the direction he was earlier.
After a few steps he looked back at the Oshawott, "Aren't you coming? You did want to know what I'm doing out here. Oh, and simply trying to hide your thoughts won't work unless you're a psychic, ghost, dark, steel, or fairy type, my psychic powers are based on the emotions you feel, not the actual thoughts in your head. You cannot escape your emotions, and thus you cannot hide your mind from me. It's quite useful when you're a Ralts like me," he said, giving the Oshawott a small smirk before continuing on his walk.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:48 am

An expression of curiosity and dull surprise made its way across Ava's face, with a healthy dose of skepticism to follow. She watched as the Ralts began to step away, before turning around and addressing her directly.
"I don't know, I'm fairly good at hiding emotions. It helps when you learn to ignore them most of the time." She stated, following Akuroma and moving to catch up with him.
"And where exactly did you get the idea that I was an outlaw from?" The Oshawott continued. To be honest, she was intrigued, not that she would let on about that. Being somebody who enjoyed making observations and figuring others out without the help of psychic abilities, she was interested in seeing what contributed to what he knew.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:13 am

Sosio woke up to find she was on the pokemon's head. She spun over and peered down at its face.
"Hiya!"
This pokemon was nice enough to help her and keep her from freezing to death, so she might as well introduce herself.
"My name's Sosio!"
She chirped happily, flapping her wings gently and folding them again.
"This is my first time I have gone anywhere in a dungeon. I traveled to Grassveil from really far away. Me and my family aren't very used to the cold."
Outstretching her wings, she noticed a little cut where her feathers were ruffled. She preened a bit to hide the scratch and fix her feathers.
"I came here to find some items, but instead I found some cool pokemon!"
Sosio had never been happier to find new friends. Still on the Ralts' head, she began to wonder where they were going.
"Say, where are we going, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Akuroma gave the Fletchling a small smile, "My name's Akuroma, and we're heading deeper into the dungeon. I've been dispatched here by the library in Grassveil to study the dungeon and the pokemon and items that can be found in it," he answered Sosio with.
He looked over at Avaria and smirked, "As I said, your mind is an open book to me, maybe you shouldn't have thought about how you're not listed on the boards yet and I wouldn't have known so soon," Akuroma responded as he continued walking, "Besides, you're not much of a threat compared to Mirage," Akuroma said before his foot kicked something out of the snow.

(Mmkay, so just like what I did there, I rped encountering an item, but not saying what it is. I'll roll the item die now to see what I got. Since I rolled for the item I can choose whether to keep it or to give it to one of you two.)

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:07 pm

"My name's Avaria, you can call me Ava. I'm just sticking around with him for the time being. Curious to see what the area holds." She responded to Sosia, catching up with Akuroma and listening to what he had to say.
"I doubt my mind is an open book to anybody. I happen to have a feeling that there are some things you can't pick up on." Ava paused for a moment, beginning to smirk somewhat.
"And I see we've both met Mirage then. As long as you're talking about the Zorua, I don't know if any others are around. I had a little run-in with her some time ago." The Oshawott went silent afterwards, still maintaining a grin as she thought about it. Perfect. He's arrogant too. Both irritating and possibly working in my favor should he try anything. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Sosio was curious about this strange pokemon she had never heard of before.
"Mirage? What a wondrous name. A Zorua? I've studied pokemon, but Zorua is unfamiliar to me."
She wondered what the pokemon could possibly look like.
Why would it ever have a name like Mirage? Maybe it lives in a desert?
Pondering over what this pokemon could be like, she began to fly again in order to think, which only resulted in her falling to the ground. Under the snow, her beak touched an item.
She got back up and hopped along from behind happily.

(I hope I did that right. Do you announce your item on next post, Draco?)
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next