Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Poké : 195

PostSubject: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma gripped his arms and shivered as he shuffled through the snow, "'Why don't you go study the Frozen Stream? It should be fine for someone who climbed Black Mist Mountain!' Tch, climbing a mountain is certainly different from traveling in this frozen wasteland!" Akuroma growled to himself, constantly remembering the conversation he had with the head librarian. He looked around and sighed, the large puff of breath visible in the cold atmosphere. He stared at where it was before a rather terrible shiver crawled across him and he began to walk again. At least, he walked until he stubbed his foot into a rock hidden under the snow, prompting him to start jumping around while holding his foot.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Akuroma was whistling a little tune as he searched the unconscious bodies of the Pokemon they defeated. After a few minutes he found something on the Azumarill.

"Hello there, and what do we have here?" he asked aloud, holding up the item to get a better look at it before stuffing it into his bag.

Dracorexion carried out 1 launched of one item rarity (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer

Poké : 10115

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:24 pm

A small smirk made its way onto Ava's face as she stepped over to where the Marill had been, picking her scalchop up off of the ground. She brushed some snow off of it with her paw, the cold water and air making her shiver slightly.
"Well, that went well." The Oshawott commented, placing her shell back on her front and looking at the other two pokemon. Well, maybe I'm not as much of a fan of this area as I thought. Well, maybe when I'm not freezing and wet I am, but not at the moment. She thought, staying silent and waiting to see what the other two would do next.

Sprites:

Wake me up
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Sosio wandered about, checking all the pokemon. One of the pokemon that were knocked into the water must have been holding one, because there was something floating in the water. The Fletchling flew above it and picked it up, trying not to get her feet wet.
"What now? We just... move on?"
Imaginary adventure music played in Sosio's head, and she walked around the two pokemon. She just orbited them, kind of waiting for a response. She didn't know what else to do.

aMEWzing carried out 1 launched of one item rarity (Image not informed.) :

Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:15 am

Akuroma hefted his bag up a bit before he started heading deeper into the dungeon, "I'm heading deeper in. I've got some work to do here. I don't know about you two, though. You had your reasons for coming here, and so long as they don't interfere with my research you tag along," he said, sending the two Pokemon a small wave in case they decided to head their separate ways. He was a good bit uninterested into running into a similar situation as the one in Shadowhue forest with Mirage and Cracker. He did nearly die a couple of times then.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:19 am

Ava shrugged as she watched Akuroma walk off, debating what to do. I think I've seen all that I need to here. Though, there could be something else in the area. Maybe just a little bit longer I'll stick with them...
"Fair enough. I won't interrupt whatever it is you're looking into. At least, not on purpose." She commented as she followed Akuroma, glancing back at Sosio and wondering what she would decide to do.

Sprites:

Wake me up
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:22 am

She watched and listened to Akuroma move on, followed by Ava. This was the easiest decision of her life. She chirped and hopped along.
"Wait for me!"
Following them down further into the dungeon. Why would she ever ditch friends, or anyone, for that matter, just to be alone? Friends were her life, and these pokemon had helped her so much. This place would have been so much tougher without them. With her friends, the place seemed so much warmer.

Bouncing back and forth from the Ralts' side to the Oshawott's side, she looked up at the two taller and more experienced pokemon.
"So, where are you all from? I know Akuroma came to study, but why are you here?"
She turned and looked at the gruff water type. She knew little about Ava, and she didn't even know much about anyone else. She was always interested in other's lives and tried not to talk about her own. She knew that would bore some pokemon. She didn't even know why she was here. She just was, like the river had called her. She just seeked some exercise.
Alongside her new acquaintances, she sung happily, stepping on the ice and snow. It had taken a long time to defeat all those pokemon. Hopefully she could fight easier now that she had more experience. She wondered if there even was an end to this dungeon.

Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 am

"Grassveil," Akuroma said at Sosio's question before looking back at Ava. He was curious to see why an outlaw would be here. As far as he knew, outlaws only went into to dungeons where they lived or when they were running from pursuing Exploration Teams. He hoped it wasn't the latter at this moment, it'd be troublesome if an Exploration Team came charging in and ruined any potential samples by making a big showy mess of trying to capture Ava.

As he thought, something cold hit his front horn, he looked up to see snow beginning to fall, "Wonderful, snow. Just what I wanted universe, it's not like it's snowy enough here," he said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:37 am

"I'm from the coast, don't really know exactly where it is. Somewhere off of Rainfront. I've been staying elsewhere for the moment." The Oshawott responded to the question, before glancing over to the curious Fletchling that asked her why she was there. Ava simply shrugged, looking away as it began to snow, giving her a slightly more comfortable feeling.
"I'm just here to take a good look around the area. It's helpful to know what you have to make use of. Besides, the water is a nice touch." She finished and looked around the area, despite feeling more comfortable still feeling somewhat cautious of anything that could attack them.

Sprites:

Wake me up
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:35 am

Sosio respectively and collectively listened to their responses.
"That's cool! So you're all from pretty close by. I lived really far away from here, but now I don't really live anywhere at all..."
Suddenly realizing that she had only adventured since she arrived in Grassveil, she hadn't even thought about a home yet. She never really thinks things through thoroughly. The fledgling Fletchling never experienced much but her first journey, and now she was here. She felt pretty stupid about it, but at least she thought to make some friends. Noticing the snow coming down from the sky, it set an inexplicable joy in her heart. She was a weird bird. Afraid of bug types and loves the snow. She always was unique, after all. Definitely out going, for she would approach any pokemon and ask for its name and try to be friends. The Flying-type relied most on her pals, and betrayal was never thought of. She hoped it would be that way with these two, but this journey can't go on forever.

Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:54 am

Akuroma sighed a bit, "We're going to have to leave. This pleasant snow won't last long and a blizzard will blow through soon," he said as he stared up at the darkening clouds.

"I guess our little journey together has been cut short, I'll see you both another day, I'm sure," he said as he turned and waved at the two Pokemon. In a bright mint green flash he was gone, having used Teleport to exit the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:04 am

Avaria looked at Akuroma questioningly as he spoke, hearing what he had to say about leaving because of the snow.
"Well, you can-" Her retort was cut off by a sudden bright green flash, and after it cleared up the Ralts was no longer there. Gone. Teleported. Great. Nice to know he can just up and abandon a group if things go badly. Better commit that to memory...
"-leave if you want," She began to finish her comment, now turning towards Sosio and directing it to the Fletchling. "But I think I'm going to stick around for a little while longer. Like I said, I'd like to take a good look around. I doubt flying conditions would be good in a snowstorm, I suggest you get going." Ava suggested to her, nodding her head.

Sprites:

Wake me up
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:30 am

Watching Akuroma suddenly ditch them, literally disappearing in a flash, disappointed Sosio. Ava recommended for her to leave, but she had no idea how.
"Where do I go? I don't know my way out of here. What if I get lost without some guidance?"
The Fletchling had no need to fly, for she was safe on the ground, not to mention her tiny wings can't hold her up for very long, anyways. She does have an Escape Orb, but she wants to save it for somewhere else. If she wanted to find the exit, she'd better do it now if she has any hopes in making it out before the storm blows her out. She would've preferred if the Ralts had stayed, but that was Akuroma's decision. The Fletchling randomly pictured a ferry in the ocean, driving her imaginary self to safety. She knew deserts could cause images like this, but this was just random. The cold was dry, after all. She probably just longed to drink water and get out of here.

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:42 am

"That's not my problem to be perfectly honest, that's yours." The Oshawott commented fairly calmly, not showing any real sign of empathy or sympathy for the Fletchling. Sorry, I don't know where to send you, and I'm not sticking around to hold your paw, err, wing. Maybe I can give a little advice though...
"Follow the river. It should be flowing towards a warmer area. I suggest you go the direction it's flowing in until you find someplace to your liking." Ava turned away from Sosio, taking a few steps away.
"It's all up to you on what to do. Do what you want, I say." She commented as she stepped away into the snow.

Sprites:

Wake me up
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 am

She listened to his advice, a little sorrowful, and thought about what to do.
Leads to a warmer place... that makes sense. The river is melted ice from off that mountainside over there, which means it would lead into a bay or ocean. Going downstream and away from the mountain is my best bet.
The wind buffeted her feathers, whipping them about and exposing some of her skin before the wind flipped them back in place. She carried herself over to the stream, where ice blocks were floating from their recent battle. She would miss her friends. They had assisted the bird the moment she crashed. They were good pokemon, she could sense their potential, and she knew Akuroma would've just fled... She knew why, but she forced herself to stop thinking about it.
Did he even get the studies needed?
She walked along the river side, head low and dreary as she made her trip to some random ocean.

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Turning her head, Ava looked back and watched Sosio walk off with a slight twinge of regret. Maybe I should help her out a bit. It wouldn't-
-no. She doesn't need my help, and sticking around isn't going to make either of so very happy. There's no reason to.
The Oshawott reassured herself, turning back to the icy terrain she was walking into. She would only stay for a short time, see what the area had to offer, and after that she would head back to the river and use it to go back. Simple enough.
"Of course, it's always simple enough until something goes wrong." Avaria smirked somewhat as she muttered to herself. Although sometimes things tended to go awry when she was in the middle of something, the improvised planning and the stress of the situation was a good challenge, a great game for her to play.

Sprites:

Wake me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   

Back to top Go down

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next