Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A bit dazed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A bit dazed  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A never ending paradox circled over and over again as a small young brown furred creature hurdled through the forest. Her fur was pressed down against the surging wind; her cream colored main shot pressure through her belly. The worst part of the whole episode was her tail dragging a weight almost the amount of her front body: it dangled in back creating another obstacle as she continued rushing onwards. Her paws were beginning to get numb from the urban terrain and her belly was beginning to ache with exhaustion. The only thing that kept her repelled from stopping was the heavy sounds of movement coming from behind. They had sharp teeth and varied in height--all much larger than their victim--chasing the poor Pokémon down with a malicious intent.

The brown furred Pokémon began to pant heavier and heavier as she continued onward through the rough terrain. It was a deep jungle-like woods with large manifesting plants; it was as if the whole forest was a tangible reality. But despite the uncanny, the poor critter was unaware that this was all occurring her vast imagination. water... she barely muttered under her breath. "Water!"

A sudden jolt of panic shook the Pokémon awake from her seemly endless nightmare. The forest had transformed into a large warm room with nature looking furniture and walls decorated with pictures of all sorts. She was down on couch that seemed to look a lot like a tree stump--or branch. It was hard for her to tell due to her dazed mind and vivid memory.

OOC: Dusk doesn't know where she is. I ended her history with her passed out in a forest (Due to a dehydration disorder) and an exploration team had found her and brought her back to regain her energy in the guild. She's a wanderer/adventurer so depending on how the roleplay goes I'll decide what to do with her: that's why she doesn't have a particular plot in the character discussions, it's more of just roleplay what you want with her for now till it is discovered how she will be affiliated. Right now she's just recovering in the guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Sova walked almost robotically, having to direct much of his focus to blocking out the pain and appearing normal. Due to this, he couldn't put any energy into things such as emotion at the moment, not even in his movements. He reached the stairs to the next floor and immediately traversed them, not wasting any time in turning down the hall to the right. He walked along the hall until he reached Joey's team's room. "Here.", he said, without even checking to see if the others had followed him. He knew they had.

Dusk followed along at the back of the group, not wanting to get in anyone's way at this particular time. She was excited to get to see the next floor, though. From the sounds of it, this is where rooms were. So.... maybe if she felt she wanted to join this guild, seeing the living conditions would help her decide whether or not to do so. Though the floor was a bit more dull than what she'd expected.... Just a hallway splitting in two directions with rooms on each side.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Jak, Joey
As Jak had continued to follow the Glaceon to Joey's living quarters. They eventually had reached his room. Jak walked in and put Joey onto his bed. Joey let go slowly and curled onto his bed.

Jak sighed and turned towards Sova. "You don't look to good.." he stated as he went into his bag. "Here, please take this. I am sure the electricity took a lot out of you." he stated as he offered the oran berry to the Glaceon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:12 am

Sova sighed and laughed weakly, "Heh...." He didn't need help.... Besides, he could just walk out into the hailstorm and sit there for a few minutes and he'd be just fine. "I'm fine, don't worry. Save your berry, who knows, you might need it some time.", he replied before turning around and beginning to walk away.
"I'm gonna go outside.", he continued.

Just as Dusk reached the room, the glaceon was walking past her, already heading somewhere else. "H-hey, wait, how're we supposed to find our way around without a guide? This place is like a maze.", she questioned, a bit worried.

"Follow me if you want. Stay here if you want. I'll be back in a few minutes either way.", the glaceon replied monotonously, without turning back. Movements like that kind of hurt right now, so he was trying to avoid them if he could.

Dusk huffed and turned back towards the room before peeking in to see the pichu in a bed. He didn't seem dead at least, so that seemed like a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 am

Jak, Joey

Jak looked at the Glaceon for a moment as if he was crazy. "Why are you going outside in the hailstorm in this condition? You look like you been hit by a Rhydon, I am sure it wouldn't be a good idea to go out there." Jak said to the glaceon just before it left them.

However, if the Glaceon wanted to go either way, Jak was not going to follow. He was going to stay with his friend. He is not going to leave his side until he got better.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:54 pm

Sova chuckled as he heard the charmeleon's words.  "You don't know much about glaceons, do you?", he rhetorically asked a he turned the corner to head up the stairs.
He wasn't going to sit and explain it when he just wanted to go relax in the hail for a while.  He'd come back and SHOW the results instead.  He figured this would be better than just trying to explain, after all.  It'd probably be worth it to see the others' reactions to him being in better condition instead of worse, too.

Dusk huffed at the glaceon's remarks.  She agreed with Jak, why would anyone want to go out in a hailstorm for no reason?  She'd only wanted to go out to help Joey, but she certainly wouldn't go out there for no reason.  She wasn't quite THAT much of a storm enthusiast.  Maybe Sova liked storms more than he lead on?  This was the only reason she could think of.  She knew ice types weren't all that phased by cold weather conditions, but still, the hailstones were fairly large, it surely wasn't comfortable.  Why would he want to sit out there when he could sit in a bed instead?

"What's wrong with him....", the eevee huffed under her breath to avoid the glaceon hearing.  How could someone so.... THAT, be what saved her?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:34 am

Jak + Joey

Jak looked towards the Glaceon, he was a bit annoyed with the comment. However, there must of been something he didn't know if he made that comment. He simply sighed and looked towards Joey. "Hmm..."

Jak turned towards Dusk and saw that she looked annoyed, He even heard her mumble something, not quite sure what he heard though. "Somethin wrong?" Jak asked Dusk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey is still currently sleeping
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:58 am

As soon as Sova got around the corner, he fell against the wall, relieved to not have to pretend to be fine any more. However, he stayed on his feet, knowing that if he got outside, the hail would heal him. It didn't take him long to force himself to keep walking, as despite no one being around to see, HE was around. HE would know he was being weak. He could walk, he didn't need to rest. He tuned the weakness completely out as he walked up the stairs and eventually got outside. The hail immediately began hitting him, however, instead of hurting him, it seemed to melt against him and coat his fur before melting into his body, healing him. He allowed himself to collapse on the ground outside of the guild and rest for a moment as the hail essentially repaired his body.

Dusk directed her attention to the charmeleon as he questioned if something was wrong. She didn't want to lie, but she didn't really know how to properly explain it. She decided to at least try, though. "No.... not really. It's just.... He helped me and he helped Joey, but.... he's so mean. I can't understand how someone can be like that, so selfless, but with such a bad attitude.", she tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:06 am

Jak , Joey

Jak looked at the eevee. He could somewhat relate to this kind of issue. "I can take a few guesses at it. Even relate to you in some ways. Mind if we sit? Jak asked the eevee as he looked around and spotted the other two spots that could be used as spare beds if ever needed. They would seem a bit more comfortable to sit or lay on. He moved one of them next to the other and sat in the one closer to Joey. To ensure he was nearby if needed.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:27 am

"Sure, why not.", Dusk replied, accepting the Jak's offer to try to explain.
SHE certainly couldn't understand the glaceon on her own, so she was more than willing to let someone else try to do it for her. Maybe the charmeleon really did know something about this kind of situation. She wasn't really looking for advice, but she was still interested in knowing what he had to say on that matter too. She sat down in the doorway so she could both have a conversation with Jak and be on the lookout for Sova at the same time, just in case the glaceon came back quickly. She felt like he probably wouldn't be very fond of others talking about him when he wasn't around.

Sova laid outside in the hailstorm, doing absolutely nothing as the hail regenerated him. It felt good, hail always felt good to him even if he didn't need restoration, but it felt especially good when it was taking pain away. He decided to just sit there for a while and relax, figuring the others would be fine without him around for a while. What was the worst that could happen? They were in the guild, after all.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:31 am

Jak , Joey

"From what I can tell, I believe he finds it as a weakness, showing his emotions and pains to others.. However I do not truly know this for sure. I don't know him too well myself. But..." Jak began.

"I have a very dear friend, that is almost exactly the same way, but in a different way.." He stated as he continued to his explanation. "She, to many; looks to have a very cold personality, only worrying about themselves.. But on the inside, is hurt and has some ability to be very kind.. They refuse to admit it, even to themselves at times.. Even fighting it." he stated.

"They want to be the strongest they can be. Through their whole life, they had not been exposed to other feelings." Jak stated. "I, I found those lost feelings. I even found it in myself also.. You just have to trust that he cares." he finished.

As Jak had finished, he seemed a little let down. As if something was bothering him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey stirs slightly and continues to sleep
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:51 am

Dusk listened intently to the charmeleon's explanation, not quite finding it to be reasonable. Still, she couldn't think of any better explanations her self, so she didn't really have much choice other than to believe it. "Caring doesn't give someone a free pass to be a jerk all the time....", she replied, still clearly agitated with the glaceon's behavior.
Just being helpful didn't give someone the right to be a complete jerkface to everyone.

As much as being a lazy bum and laying around was appealing to Sova, the hail had quickly rejuvenated him more then enough, so he got up and made his way back inside. He still needed to make sure the two unsupervised visitors didn't get in trouble, after all. There was also Joey, who seemed like he'd taken more damage than he would have liked from the lightning. He made his way through the foyer and down the stairs, then looked at the boards for a moment to see the current missions before turning and heading for the next sub-floor.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:58 am

Jak + Joey
Jak nodded at the eevee's statement, but didn't comment on it. He didn't quite know how to explain it further. He wants to say that it could be possible, The Glaceon didn't know how to be kind, or wasn't shown it. He just couldn't exactly put it to words at the moment.

Jak looked out the window after she finished talking. The hail seemed to be dying down quite rapidly and being replaced with rain once more. He noticed nearby just outside the window, an object had a layer of white rocks all over it, Hail stones had covered the entire surface outside.

"I guess you may be right there. However, it is possible he doesn't know how to express it either.. As I have said, my friend.. never knew how to express emotions other then being cold to everything." he stated as he heard something above them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey still remained in his bed, asleep however is starting to recover. He may wake up sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:49 am

Sova made his way down the flight of stairs to the bottom floor, but stopped before turning down the hall as he heard the other two speaking. He could hear that the conversation topic was him.... What a fun thing to come back to. He decided to immediately butt in to the conversation uninvited and see if perhaps he could stir up any trouble. If they were going to accuse him of such things, he wasn't going to pretend otherwise.

"I guess you're ri-" Dusk began, but a voice cut her off.

"No, actually, he's not right.", Sova chimed in as he turned around the corner and revealed himself, walking calmly over to the door with the eevee sitting by it. "I'm perfectly capable of being nice. If I'm not nice to you, that just means you don't deserve it.", he explained in a calm tone which made him seem serious.

Dusk glared at the glaceon as he spoke and walked past her, through the entrance to the room. What had they done to not deserve kindness? If this was the case, was there ANYONE the glaceon deemed "worthy" of his kindness?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:01 am

Jak, Joey
Jak looked towards the Glaceon as he seemed to have caught only part of the conversation. Jak sighed as he knew that is never the best way to get involved in something. Let alone, try and fix if someone ever did do this. It wasn't going to be easy to help them understand his intentions.

"I am sorry to cause trouble.. I only meant to.. " he sighed and just walked out the room. He knew there was no use. He was visibly upset about something. Something was starting to bother him, and it seemed to be leaking out of him into his emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey Began to stir in his bed, wondering what the chatting was. Just hearing the last statement of what Jak said before he walked out. "Ja, Jak?" The pichu said softly as he got up slowly from bed. "Wh-what happened?" Joey asked as he jumped out of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:10 am

Sova watched as the charmeleon left and the pichu woke up, seeming a bit bored on the outside if anything. "Your friend's being moody.", he replied to Joey's question insensitively, no longer interested in pretending to be nice.
He wasn't interested in mentioning he had been the one to take the shock for Joey either, as he didn't really care to self-indulge in credit for something at the moment. Besides, he'd likely only get worried questions of whether or not he was okay, which he didn't want to deal with more of.

Dusk huffed at the glaceon's comment and followed Jak out of the room. "Hey, what's wrong? If it's.... him, don't let him get to you. It's not your fault he's a jerk.", she said in an attempt to cheer the clearly upset charmeleon up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit dazed
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: