Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A bit dazed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A bit dazed  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A never ending paradox circled over and over again as a small young brown furred creature hurdled through the forest. Her fur was pressed down against the surging wind; her cream colored main shot pressure through her belly. The worst part of the whole episode was her tail dragging a weight almost the amount of her front body: it dangled in back creating another obstacle as she continued rushing onwards. Her paws were beginning to get numb from the urban terrain and her belly was beginning to ache with exhaustion. The only thing that kept her repelled from stopping was the heavy sounds of movement coming from behind. They had sharp teeth and varied in height--all much larger than their victim--chasing the poor Pokémon down with a malicious intent.

The brown furred Pokémon began to pant heavier and heavier as she continued onward through the rough terrain. It was a deep jungle-like woods with large manifesting plants; it was as if the whole forest was a tangible reality. But despite the uncanny, the poor critter was unaware that this was all occurring her vast imagination. water... she barely muttered under her breath. "Water!"

A sudden jolt of panic shook the Pokémon awake from her seemly endless nightmare. The forest had transformed into a large warm room with nature looking furniture and walls decorated with pictures of all sorts. She was down on couch that seemed to look a lot like a tree stump--or branch. It was hard for her to tell due to her dazed mind and vivid memory.

OOC: Dusk doesn't know where she is. I ended her history with her passed out in a forest (Due to a dehydration disorder) and an exploration team had found her and brought her back to regain her energy in the guild. She's a wanderer/adventurer so depending on how the roleplay goes I'll decide what to do with her: that's why she doesn't have a particular plot in the character discussions, it's more of just roleplay what you want with her for now till it is discovered how she will be affiliated. Right now she's just recovering in the guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:02 am

Sova rolled his eyes at the pichu's comment.  At the moment, there wasn't anything TO stop.  Regardless, if Jak wanted to know the oh-so-fun reasons why he was behaving so rudely, he was fine with explaining.  He finally seemed to start taking the situation seriously as he began to speak.  "Sure, you acting like you know me definitely didn't help.  Honestly, though.... I just hate seeing others get upset.... over such little things.  I just told you that I do indeed know your situation, two-fold as a matter of fact, so I DO have a right to judge you.  I keep my problems to my self, no matter how many I have.... meanwhile others like you do the opposite.  I wish I could be like you.... so willing to give in to weakness and beg for the sympathy of others.  It must be nice.", he explained, in a more calm and serious tone than he'd had prior.  It was clear that his goal was no longer just to agitate the charmeleon, now he was being honest.

Dusk wondered what the glaceon meant when he said he knew Jak's pain.  He did?  It took her a moment to remember that just moments before, he'd said his parents had died and from what she could gather, he found out in a rather unpleasant way.  At that, he seemed to imply a lot of other horrible things had happened to him, just that that particular event was the most relevant to the situation.  She figured he was probably just lying to win the argument, though.  Still, she didn't want to actually say this and risk getting her self involved if the fighting started back up.  She was perfectly content just staying out of it and silently rooting for who she hoped to win.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:57 am

Jak, Joey
Jak looked at Sova, He sighed, "Yes, I understand one should keep emotions to self. Reason I walked away.. Doesn't always work out for me though." he stated as he turned to the side.

"No, It is not nice to recieve sympathy all the time. Sometimes, one wants to be left alone. But, it can show someone cares for you."

"I don't understand.. Why... Why hold it in then... Holding something in doesn't help yourself." Jak said to Sova,

"I have been through more then just this. Worse as a matter of fact... I lost my home. This is probably not as bad as losing parents.. From what you just said, But I lost my home, along with Joey.. We strive to push forward..." Jak said as he turned back to sova.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:54 am

"Heh....Ehehah", Sova laughed in a bit less than a sane manner.  He seemed as if he was losing his sanity, stuck on the charmeleon's words about not holding it in.  If only he knew.  If only he knew the situation Sova was in....  If only he could tell anyone.  Everyone he'd tried to tell either didn't believe him or advised him to "seek help."  At that, there were.... other, more unsettling complications that prevented him from being outwardly sensitive.  He had to constantly hold sadness back and ignore it, he HAD to.

"You know what's funny....?  At first.... I was just being a dick to get back at you for talking about me while I wasn't around.  Then you started talking back.... claiming you had it so much worse than me and I couldn't possibly understand.... as if you knew me.  The thing that bothers me most about that is that I want you to know me.  I want.... SOMEONE to know me.", he paused for a moment to clear his mind and regain his sane, calm state.

"But I can't tell anyone my problems.... and I'm nothing but problems.  So in the end.... no one gets to know me.  Feel free to just keep viewing me as a senseless brute and a poor excuse for a guild member, I can't defend my self.... I'm not allowed to.", he tried to explain without revealing too much.
He couldn't really just TELL them what was wrong with him.  He would likely end up kicked out of the guild if they saw him as unstable instead of just a dick, even though he was perfectly capable of doing missions and even extremely efficient for it.  He'd likely done more missions on his own than most full teams in the guild combined had.  In hindsight, perhaps that would give him some leverage to stay with the guild if it came to that.

Dusk stayed silent as she listened to the conversation.  They were both being so depressing....  The whole reason she'd run away from home was to get away from depressing situations.  Yet here she was, having to listen to a bunch of talk that was making her feel sad.  Sad for others, granted; even the glaceon who she was infuriated with.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:04 am

Jak, Joey
Jak sighed, "No, I will not continue to view you the way you think I should." Jak said defiantly. "I am willing to listen. However, I think this should be taken elsewhere. I don't think this is the right place for it." Jak stated.

Joey just remained there, it seemed that everything was calm enough for him to not have to get in-between the two. He remained in the middle just in case though. "That is what friends are for, To help each other. To understand each other.. If you don't count us, as possible friends. Why not try.." Joey responded.

"I agree, Friends are there for each other." Jak repeated. Jak looked towards the eevee and noticed she seemed to be getting a bit depressed over hearing this. "Joey, I am fine now. You should go with Dusk for now.." Jak said to the little pichu. Joey nodded and ran over to Dusk, "Lets go back to my room for now." Joey stated. "They should be fine now. I don't think Jak will go into a rage again." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:29 am

Dusk hesitantly agreed to follow along with the pichu with a nod of her head. "A-....alright. Don't kill each other....", she requested before turning around and walking back to Joey's room. Before she entered, she glanced back to make sure they were indeed not killing each other, even though the pichu seemed to be right.... the conflict had ended from what she could tell.

Sova shrugged, seeming neutral to the suggestion of going somewhere more appropriate for this talk. He didn't care to talk about it, really, mostly because he didn't trust Jak in the slightest and didn't want sympathy. Well.... he did.... but trying to get sympathy, to him, was about as weak as one could get. He didn't want that. Still, he didn't want to look suspiciou and he was intereste in what Jak's reaction would be. "Fine. Don't blame me if you regret it.", he finally conceded to the charmeleon as he began walking towards the stairs. "Foyer seems private enough, no one'll be there since it's raining.", he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:42 am

Jak
Jak nodded "Alright then, to the Foyer." Jak said in a neutral tone. Jak didn't really know how private the area was, but if Sova was fine with that area being private enough. Then it is fine with him. He mainly wanted to go somewhere more private so Sova didn't have to feel as if he was giving the world information he didn't want out there.

Jak then followed Sova towards wherever he was heading. It really didn't matter if it was the foyer or not, As long as it was private.

Joey
Joey walked slowly to his room, thinking about what could possibly happen if Jak did blow up again. However he had high confidence, everything would be fine now. "So, what happened while I was out?" Joey decided to ask the eevee as they walked towards his room. He wasn't really sure what was happening around him at the time. The only thing he remembered was the hail starting to come down and he already sent a leader bolt into the sky to bring lightning towards him.

Joey seemed to have a curious expression on his face as he asked this question, he was hoping that the argument wasn't ongoing the entire time he was out.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:06 am

As they reached the foyer, Sova looked around to make sure no one was currently there. Of course not, this place was mostly just used when someone was coming or going; it was raining, so no one was doing either. He wasted no time in continuing the conversation, starting off with a warning. "Just so you know, I didn't hit you because I was interested in pissing you off, not hurting you. If you tell anyone anything I say here, I will be very interested in hurting you.", he threatened rather bluntly, finally having managed to fully regain his calm and dull tone.

Honestly, it was really more of a promise than a threat. If he was honest with Jak and the charmeleon gossiped about it, he would likely end up getting kicked out of the guild, maybe even branded an outlaw. Then there would really be nothing stopping him from getting into a very violent fight with a civilian.

Dusk waited for the pichu to enter the room first before following, being considerate of the fact that it was his room, not hers. Upon being asked what had happened, she contemplated where to start. "You passed out. Jak said you were sick and the electricity needed to be drained out. Sova offered to do it, Jak let him. Then we went down here, Sova heard us talking about him and you woke up.", she explained, trying to do her best to summarize so as to not confuse Joey. She could elaborate on parts if he wanted, but there was no reason for needless detail if he didn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Jak
Jak looked at sova as he clarified why he did not attack back. Jak nodded slowly. "I wouldn't tell anyone of something if asked not to. As long as I receive the same respect. I assure you will have no interest in hurting me." Jak said calmly.

He knew if it was something that secret, that kind of threat is very serious. However, even without the threat. If asked to not tell anyone, he wouldn't tell anyone willingly. He then listened to what sova had to say.

Joey
Joey looked at dusk, "ooooh, umm... That, happened again..." he said with a heavy sigh. He knew something like that is always possible with storms, being overcharged if he failed to discharge the energy from it correctly. It was always a chance. "I, didn't ground the energy when I got hit..." he stated as he looked down. "And sova... Sova took the energy?" Joey asked the eevee with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:55 am

"Alright.", Sova said before considering what to tell the charmeleon first.  He supposed he would just explain every reason why he behaved how he did.
"I had a nice life.  Then my parents disappeared, when I was fairly young.  Since I was an eevee, everyone constantly looked down on me, thinking they were better than me.... and honestly, they were.  I was an eevee after all, there was only so much I could do. Usually, someone in that situation would have someone to comfort them.... like parents. I didn't. But now I'm strong enough to prove everyone wrong.  I'm never gonna let it happen again, no one will EVER talk down to me again.", he began, listing off his first reason.

"Of course.... that's not the only reason.", he added on, but wanted to wait and gauge Jak's response before continuing.  After all, it would get much worse, so if the charmeleon started acting uneasy now, he would probably flip out soon.

Dusk nodded to Joey as he questioned Sova being the one who took the energy.  "Yeah.... I don't understand him.  One minute he's Mr. Nice Guy and the next he's trying to get someone to burn the guild down.", she explained, then added on her own confused view.
Jak had tried to explain the glaceon to her, but it seemed he was wrong to some extent, or at the very least it didn't help the eevee forgive him.  Maybe Joey could do better, she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:21 am

Jak
Jak listened to the Glaceon until he finished speaking. He had a feeling it wasn't the end of the reasons. However he now understood one of the reasons for him not liking being talked about.

"I believe I understand that as a reason." Jak said as he had his head tilted ever so slightly. He actually felt bad for the fact that Sova had one day, had his parents randomly disappear.

Joey
Joey sighed as Dusk stated what she saw from the glaceon. "I never truly understood him. I barely ever see him in the guild. He always was pretty silent and kept away from others, never really being open about himself." he stated as he thought about the reasoning for him helping him. "I really wonder, what made him want to help me..." Joey said as he thought for a bit longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During both conversations, Lightning had still been going off in the distance as the storm itself had left the area, the rain still remaining.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:43 am

Sova contemplated how to word what he was going to say next before finally continuing. He had to think very hard.... He hadn't successfully gotten anyone to understand yet without completely freaking them out. "After I found them, my parents.... or I guess their bodies.... I guess I've never been able to get over it. I started being kept up by nightmares and started having.... I guess dissociative episodes when ever I got pushed. When I felt like I was gonna faint, I didn't really faint. Instead I'd wake up a while later and my problems would be gone, so to speak. Since then, I've learned that the cause is the same thing that's in my nightmares.", he spoke, being rather vague as he didn't quite know how to explain it.

He waited to see what Jak's response would be before elaborating. Maybe the charmeleon would ask for more. However, if he started panicking or threatening to tell others, the glaceon hadn't told him anything condemning yet.

Dusk shrugged to Joey. The glaceon sounded very antisocial, she couldn't see that as fun. She also couldn't quite understand why he'd decided to selflessly help someone. Two someones, actually. Both of the little pokemon. Did he just want the glory? "Maybe he just wants to look like the "good guy" or something....", she theorized, still having trouble believing someone with such a negative attitude could be anything close to a hero.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:52 am

Jak
Jak listened to what sova said about having found his parents, or their bodies in a better perspective. Stating he seemed to never be able to get over it. Getting the nightmares was the first thing to start happening to Sova in the past.  "Dissociative? What do you mean by dissociative." Jak asked, wondering what he meant by it.

Joey
"Well, I don't really know for certain myself. But he is excellent with his jobs here in the guild. He does a lot of missions, so he couldn't be bad..." Joey stated as he knew what she was going at. "He does seem to give off that kind of feeling on others, that he has a bad attitude though..." Joey said as he looked outside the window of his room. He watched the storm start moving off in the distance, sighing. He wondered if another storm would take it's place for the day, or the next day. He wanted another whack at the lightning. It was just a bad day for him that day, the Hail ruining his fun with the energy from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:03 am

Sova shrugged in response to the charmeleon's question. "I've learned that dissociation is when you.... have periods of time where you aren't your self. Sometimes you black out and do things you don't remember that you wouldn't normally do, sometimes you just aren't your self and it doesn't feel real. It's the prior for me.... and it's always violent.", he explained, pausing for a moment to contemplate how to continue. At this point, he decided to just go all out and stop waiting for Jak's responses.

"It's become more than just blackouts. When it happens, what ever I become.... has a personality of its own. A life of its own. Not a nice one. It's what I see in my nightmares. It's.... not me.", he continued, at this point deciding he was sick of beating around the bush.

Dusk contemplated the pichu's words. Was Sova really that good with jobs? Would someone be willing to go through that much trouble just to seem good at.... being good? That seemed pointless to the eevee, so she figured if he wasn't just doing it out of the kindness of his heart, it seemed idiotic. "He's confusing.... but still.... even if that's true, it doesn't give him a right to be.... like that.", she replied.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:26 am

Jak
Jak remained in his spot as Sova spoke, spoke about this... second personality, that only seems to want to commit to is violence, from the best of the description he got out of Sova's explanation.

"That, does not sound good. To be honest..." Jak stated, about the blackouts; were more then just mere blackouts. "I can only assume that the more emotions you let out, the more likely that second personality can show up. Is that why you don't show soo much emotions all the time? At least the negative ones that is." Jak asked Sova.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Insert response to question here (Timeline partial skip)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, the nightmares.. Are of your second self.. One that is not so nice..." Jak said as he took a moment to think. "Well, I certainly haven't seen you become violent, other then when I got angry when I... sortof went after you, however you were more defensive then actually violent..." Jak said with a slight sigh, regretting the fact he got so angry so easily.

"Hey, I am sorry for assuming all those things... I really didn't know how much you are going through." Jak said as he looked towards one of the windows, noticing that the lightning was now in the distance. All that remained was some heavy rain and gusts of winds every so often.

Joey
"I, I suppose... I really don't know what he is like when he isn't on a job. I just don't see him a lot around here... I just know he is almost always out on some kind of mission, or I am not here to see him when he isn't" the little pichu said as he climbed down from the window and back to the eevee. The eevee yawned for a moment. "I, am tired... When I, When I get hit like that... It, It can take a while to get all my energy back..." The pichu stated as it yawned once more... Joey then sat down on his bed. He only sat there, just resting himself without going to sleep. Hoping it would help a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:43 am

Sova shrugged to the charmeleon's question on emotions. "I don't wanna get attached to anyone with how I am.... Besides, he.... doesn't like it. I think it only happens when I'm about to pass out, though. It seems like he can only take over when I slip out of consciousness.", he explained. Honestly, if it could happen due to just emotions, it hadn't yet.... and he hoped for it to stay that way.

~~~~~~~~

"It's fine.... And if I did.... that, you.... you'd know. I don't know if that's how I really am - or how HE is - since I don't remember, but from what others have told me.... it.... it fits. Be thankful, I don't think you want to see it. No one so far has seemed to enjoy the show, at least.", he replied, doing his best to be clear and honest despite barely knowing what he was talking about.
It was impossible for him to completely clearly know what his personality was like, given it wasn't him. He could never remember anything the other personality did. All he ever knew was he would black out due to a fight and wake up with what ever had attacked him on the ground and, if they were lucky, barely alive.

Dusk's emotions only conflicted more as she was given more and more reasons why the glaceon wasn't 100% certainly a horrible guy. Now, she kind of wanted to give him a chance. However, she was much more worried about making sure Joey was okay at the moment. "O-oh, well why don't you go to sleep then? They-", she paused to yawn, "-They probably won't be back for a while. Even if they are, you should probably get more sleep anyways....", she said, beginning to sound rather tired her self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit dazed
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: