Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Jake just got to the Guild. He has been waiting for this moment ever since he found out about it. "I'm finally here." Said Jake. "I can't wait to sign up." Jake was looking around for where to sign up when he spotted a Snivy. Jake went up to the Snivy. "Hi there, I'm Jake, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Ace had arrived at the Guild a few minutes ago, and so far nothing really impressed him. Though he was willing to bet that eventually something of interest would happen, but for the time being he found that the best thing to do was to wait.

Then of course there was the random Tepig that introduced himself for no reason.
Ace smirked and started to think to himself, "Well, I'm going to have to get myself known somehow..." he then turned to Jake.
"If you must know, the name is Ace." he replied with a lack of interest in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 pm

"Did you join the guild yet?" Jake asked. "I have no idea where i sign up. Could you help me?" Jake had a look of exhaustion and question in his eyes. He obviously just got here and is trying to make friends.

Jake looked around some more then waited for an answer. He just sat there waiting and waiting. He obviously want help and friends both. Who could say no the that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Ace lightly sighed, "It looks like I won't be getting out of this one..." he thought to himself, he then brought his attention back to the Tepig.
"I have not signed up yet, nor do I happen to know where to sign up. Which is why I'm waiting out here." He then crossed his arms, "After all the things I've heard about it, you'd think you'd get service..."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Jake looked around and he finally found the guild master. Jake went up to the guild master and asked if he could join the Guild. "Of course, little one you can be a member," Said the guild master. "and so can your little friend over there." She pointed over at Ace and nodded.

"Thank you, Guild master." Said Jake. Jake then went over to Ace and told him what the guild master had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:22 pm

"Hmm, that was easier than I would expect...not even a test..." he muttered. He then spun around and started to talk in a louder voice, "I guess I should thank you for the assistance, but there's work that must be done now." he said as he began to walk towards another section of the guild, cape blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Jake wonders where Ace goes, so he follows him. He keeps on following Ace and finds himself stuck in a practicing guild member's sludge attack. "Help, I'm stuck, someone help!" Exclaimed Jake. "Ace!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Ace closed his eyes before turning around, "What could have possibly happened in the last five seconds?" he thought to himself. He then turned around and saw Jake trapped in some sludge, "How does one even get stuck in this stuff?" he sighed. Ace quickly looked around the room and sighed again, "There's no way I can do a cool rescue too...he knows I'm right by him so it would just seem like I'm wasting time. Whatever, might as well help him. Still have no clue how he got caught in it..." he continued to think as he walked towards Jake. He then grabbed one his ears sticking above the sludge, lifted him out of the sludge and dropped him on the floor next to him. Ace then crosses his arms.

"That was grand and all, but I'm sure there's some work that must be done here..." he said as he once again began to go about his own business.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Jake was grateful to Ace and didn't leave his side for a while. "Thank you, Ace, that was close." Jake said, like he had for the past 15 minutes over and over and over again. Thank you, Ace, that was close." Jake obviously has that grateful face, but it has been like that for 15 minutes. It is getting a little annoying and not like a reward at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Ace could feel one of his eyes beginning to twitch a little. Jake had been following him for what seemed like forever now just singing the same praise over and over again. It was obvious that he was thankful for the help, while it's a good thing, having the same thing hammered into one's skull for fifteen minutes can thin their patience. Wanting to stop the "broken record", Ace turned around and faced Jake, and clasped his hands together while keeping up a forced smile.

"I'm glad to know that I could be of assistance, but I believe we must part ways for the time being. Shouldn't you get a room from the Guildmaster or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:22 pm

"OK, I'll get a room, but what about you?" Asked Jake. Jake went over to the guild master and asked her if she could give a room. "Sure," She said. "you can be in the same room as your friend. Go talk to him about it, and if he says no just say it was my orders." She left him to talk to Ace and Jake had talked to ace about it say it was the guild master's orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 pm

"Oh....joy." He said through gritted teeth.

Ace turned around, putting a hand on his face, "I'm stuck with him aren't I?" he thought to himself, "I guess I won't be getting any peace." Suddenly, he stood up straight and started to adjust his cape, "No matter. It seems I'll have to learn to cope with it. There will always be challenges on the way, and maybe he won't always get stuck in random piles of sludge...or at least get himself out." he continued to think.

He then turned his focus back to Jake, "Very well, I'll check out the room later, but perhaps I should take a look around the town and possibly see what it has to offer. While I do that, you can head to the room and set up whatever you have to set up." He then turned over dramatically (In such a way so his cape would look really cool as he turned. Or at least in his head) and headed towards the exit of the Guild to the town.

"What have I just gotten myself into...?" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm

"OK, BYE ACE!" Jake yelled. "Well I better find my room, let's see. Jake then finds himself in front of a room that says his name and Ace's name. "Well this is my room. Let's get my side set up." Jake thought. Jake then set up his side wanting to have someone to talk to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:34 pm

A little while later, Ace started to make his way back through the Guild.
"What a boring little town..." Ace started to mumble, "It could be worse though, it could be severely empty."
Ace then walked into his room and looked around and sighed, "Why must all these rooms be so unexciting?"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Jake woke up when he heard the door open. "Ace, hi." Jake said. "How was the town?" Jake looked outside and saw it was getting late. He yawned but stayed awake for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next