Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suds

Poké : 1080

PostSubject: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jake just got to the Guild. He has been waiting for this moment ever since he found out about it. "I'm finally here." Said Jake. "I can't wait to sign up." Jake was looking around for where to sign up when he spotted a Snivy. Jake went up to the Snivy. "Hi there, I'm Jake, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Ace glanced over to Jake, he forgot he had to share a room for a moment.
"The town was incredibly boring, you can easily tell nothing exciting happens here often. Which is a huge shame." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Poké : 1080

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:30 pm

"Oh, well i need some sleep lets go on an adventure in the morning" Jake suggested. Jake then fell asleep.

In Jake's dream, he went on an adventure with Ace and Jake needed to help Ace. Ace was stuck in quicksand and Jake got him out of there. Jake started smiling knowing that he just saved Ace. The dream ended when Jake was woken up by the light shining through the window.

Jake thought about the team name and wondered what it should be. "I got it!" Jake yelled. "Team Kind!"

Shameless Plug for my Fanfic

Character Records
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

Poké : 17474

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 pm

(Guys. You do know that you need to provide a Team Name when you sign up at the Guild. Also, the Guildmaster assigns you a room. I think from now on only an admin can RP the Guildmaster as this is just going to cause problems :/)
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dracorexion

Poké : 3395

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 am

((Their team name is Team Kind, but the other stuff they do need to do))

Head Admin

Poké : 17474

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:05 pm

(By 'when you sign up at the Guild' I meant you need to actually tell it to the Guildmaster whilst your give your name and shizz. But anyhow, as long as you peeps know this for next time.)
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]   

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a New Friendship [Team Kind Signup]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2