Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rise and Shine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Rise and Shine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Avaria blinked her eyes open groggily, immediately glancing around the area to remind herself where she was. It was darker then average out, so she assumed it was most likely almost nighttime, or maybe the next morning. Didn't matter to her which it was. She looked down, realizing that she was on a somewhat larger tree branch a bit higher off of the ground. That's right. I went up here to get some rest, and then that dream got me a bit confused... The Oshawott shook her head. There was no reason to think about it, if it wasn't real or present then it didn't matter.
"Anyway, let's take a look around. See what's here." Ava muttered to herself, standing up and grabbing her scalchop off of her front. Stepping a bit further out on the branch, she threw her shell as hard as she could, watching it chip into the side of the trunk midway down. Grinning, she stepped back over closer to the tree and jumped down onto her shell, using it as a stepping stone of sorts to get down. She eased herself off of it and grabbed onto the shell, kicking off of the trunk and landing on the ground, before placing it back on her front.
"That only took a bit more effort then I would have liked." She commented to herself, starting to walk around the area. The moon seemed to be slowly edging downwards towards the horizon, signifying to her that it was the morning. With her bearings in mind Ava started to walk through the trees cautiously, one paw on her shell as she looked around for anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:29 pm

"True, you'll always find enemies, but I think it would be much safer to have law abiding enemies then ones that aren't held back by that sort of thing." Avaria commented. Logically speaking, it seemed to be the safer of the two sides one could have enemies on. She wasn't one to talk though, being one who didn't care who she stole from as long as she got what she needed. At least his process would leave him with enemies on most likely only one side, not both.
"I'm in all of this because I had to to take care of myself and my family, so I started young, and at this point my choices are to keep going or stop and risk getting found out once I settle down in some nice cozy lifestyle. Besides, you can't tell me there's no fun in the thrill of it all." The Oshawott said in response to his question, grinning slightly. "You talk about your father a lot. Got any other family?" She asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:20 pm

"No," he replied bluntly, his gaze faltering and turning to the ground for a few short moments. What else could he say? After all, his parents were dead and he had no siblings. His father had always been a sort of inspirational figure to him, but he'd never truly gotten to know him or spend time with him like normal children would with their parents.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:50 pm

The Oshawott blinked, feeling a sense of dull surprise at the statement and letting it show, not showing any sort of emotion at it and instead keeping a neutral expression.
"Oh," She simply responded, going silent for a few moments before deciding it was time to change the subject. "Well, whatever either of us decides to do next, I suggest we get away from our friend there before it wakes back up." Ava suggested, pointing at the Swadloon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:13 am

"Ah, yes. Good idea," replied Zack with a hesitant smile, glad that the former silence had been broken. However he had no idea what he was going to be doing with the rest of his morning. Should he stick around and look for more food, perhaps stock up a hidden hole somewhere in the forest, or should he head to the guild and see what outlaws were on the boards. Grassveil's Guild was incredibly lenient with those it let inside it's walls during the day... unless of course you were a known outlaw, which Zack -luckily- was not. He often used this to his advantage, memorizing the general information of a wanted poster or outlaw job on the Guild's outlaw boards and tracking said outlaw down.
The young Sentret hesitated for a few more moments as he attempted to decide which course of action to take on this fairly pleasant morning.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Avaria turned and started to walk off, not particularly interested in anything else until she remembered something. He said he can get into the guild and check out the outlaw boards. I'm sure there are some of them out there with good items with them.
"You didn't know I was an outlaw at first, so I'm not on the board, right?" She asked turning back around and glancing at Zack. It was possible he did know from the beginning, but she doubted it. There wasn't anything the Oshawott could think of that she she had done to let on before attacking the Swadloon, so the only way he could know was if she was on the board. And if she wasn't there, then she could probably get in relatively easy without much issue.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Zack blinked at the Oshawott's question, unsure of whether he should answer or not. He did, with a very hesitant, "...No?"
He regretted it almost instantly when it dawned on him that she would probably try and use the boards to her advantage. Maybe he was being a little hypocritical, but he never took the items specified in the jobs, or if he did he'd return them to the guild so they could be given back to their rightful owners.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:14 pm

"Then I should have no trouble getting in I suppose, if it works the same way for you." The Oshawott grinned slightly, picking up on the hesitance in Zack's voice. She honestly hadn't even thought of finding lost items mentioned in the jobs and taking them for herself, she had been thinking about finding targets on the outlaw board to steal from. Avaria quite frankly didn't care who she was stealing from, normal pokemon, guild member, outlaw, it didn't matter. As long as they had something she could use they were ripe for the pickings.
"Thanks for the help," She said to the Sentret, deciding to see if he would react with any sort of worry or regret that he had told her. "Looks like I can keep tabs on any other 'outlaw' types the guild has records on." Ava finished, trying to alleviate any of those feelings he could have possibly been having to avoid some future trouble with him.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:00 pm

"H-hold on a sec," he replied taking a step forward, still regretting his earlier decision to answer the question she'd asked, "You aren't gonna use the boards to find easy targets are you?" he asked, deciding to come outright with his concerns. He wasn't at all sure that Avaria would even be truthful with him but he tried asking anyway, "I mean, other outlaws are fair game and all, but the pokemon that request things at the guild aren't."
Zack then turned and walked in a small circle out of frustration -more so at himself than anything- before returning to his former position facing the Oshawott, "Oh who am I kidding it's not like I could tell you what to do even if you did plan on doing something like that."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Ava seemed to grin slightly, watching Zack pace in a circle before returning to face her. She shrugged, amused as she grabbed her scalchop and slowly swished it around in the air mindlessly.
"You're right about that last part, don't get me wrong, but anyone who needs to ask the guild for help probably doesn't have much on them at the moment worth anything." She commented, stopping her movements with the shell, now holding it out towards Zack.
"As far as I'm concerned, I'm more looking for big game, unless somebody else has something I need. Guild teams, Outlaws, they probably have more with them when the time comes to take what I need. Besides, I do love a good chase every so often." The Oshawott grinned, bringing her shell back down and placing it on her front.
"I find it a bit touching that you care that much. So, how does someone like you turn into this instead of joining the guild? Anything having to do with your father, I think you mentioned him?" She asked, waiting calmly and intently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:00 pm

"So you would attack the rookie Guild teams, huh?" he commented bitterly with a flick of his ringed tail, seemingly taking that from everything that Avaria had said rather than rising to the comment on his father.
"Maybe I should just go on down the the guild right now and tell them of your intentions," he threatened, his gaze hardening on the Oshawott as his demeanour completely switched from the flustered one from a moment previous.
"You don't care who you steal from do you? As long as you get something worthwhile out of it."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Ignored that comment. Alright, better see what I can do with all of this. Ignored question about family, superiority complex, still a thief, if he has those kinds of good intentions then why isn't he-
"Oh. I get it now." The Oshawott said with a tone of understanding, out of nowhere. She quickly brushed the thoughts aside for the moment, returning her focus to the Sentret she was speaking with.
"Anyways, as long as I get what I need. I'd rather not put too much risk in going after teams, they tend to travel in, well, teams. And usually if you get one mad you'll get the rest of them after you." Ava responded, grinning somewhat as she paced back and forth.
"But I don't think you would tell them my intentions, no. For a few reasons. You're using the guild to your advantage and you're just barely going by unnoticed. I'm sure going to talk to them will spark some recognition on your part, maybe a family resemblance to your probably more known father? Especially since you're carrying a family heirloom on your back, not just the species. And something tells me that wouldn't be good for you, being recognized, you wouldn't be able to keep using the boards." She finished speaking, standing still where she had been before and looking over at Zack.
"So basically, I have pretty much nothing to lose from being recognized. You've got plenty to lose, and nothing to gain." Ava finished, reaching for her scalchop and sticking it in the ground in front of her, leaning on it somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:17 pm

"I could find somewhere else to get my information," replied the Sentret with a sarcastic smile, "But you're right i'd rather not lose the Guild as a source. And though you're a rather perceptive pokemon, I wouldn't be so stupid as to bring this-," he motioned to the golden hooked cane he carried on his back, "-with me to the Guild. And a Sentret without such a memorable accessory is just another face in the crowd," he finished with a small smile.
"I'm curious as to how you managed to work out everything about my father though. Am I really that transparent? Or, did you just take a wild guess and hope I confirmed it?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:18 pm

"That may be true, but where would you leave it in order to be comfortable without the threat of it being stolen?" Ava questioned, shrugging somewhat as she prepared to explain.
"Right. Well, you avoided the question on why you didn't join the guild instead of doing this, and didn't answer anything about your father being involved either even though I asked that. To be honest you seem to be good spirited, the only reason I can think of that you wouldn't be more on the side of peace, justice and all of that is because the laws get in the way of how you deal with outlaws, and that would be because you're already much more experienced in your current ways of doing so. I assume trained somewhat, by your father. A family heirloom like that makes it appear as if he was using it the same way you are, maybe helping you out." She finished explaining, starting to show a small smirk.
"Also, that whole 'no honor, no challenge, no fun in stealing from ordinary people' thing you said your father used to say. You flat out told me he stole." The Oshawott sniggered, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine   Rise and Shine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise and Shine
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3