Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

The Rise Of The Fluffies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 2138

PostSubject: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:04 am

Proteus found himself in a large forest. He blinked, looking around. The forest seemed rather serene, but at the same time it unsettled him. Even his instincts as a gyarados seemed to be cowering in fear rather than the usual desire to tear every living thing apart. He swallowed, looking to the ex-fluffy before lifting her to level with his eyes using his tail fin to carry the umbreon now. She didn't seem to be too hurt, but that still did not excuse the tactic the glaceon used.

The shiny gyarados placed the umbreon on a large flat stone that looked as if it had practically been made to be a bed of some sort or perhaps a pedestal [s]to worship the ex-fluffy[/s]. Proteus looked back to the cave, wondering if he should go help out, but the appearance of Sova somehow carrying Kira stopped him. The Lucario seemed to be passed out along with some burns that seemed to be fading quickly thankfully.

Proteus glared at Sova, once he had set Kira down, Proteus used his tail fin to scoop up the Lucario and place her near Dusk. Once he was finished, the tail suddenly and swiftly moved to slam into Sova, punishing him for such a stupid idea. Proteus normally was not one to do such a thing, but that was by far the stupidest idea he had ever seen as his life as a gyarados. He could have killed her! He could have broken something! They could have done that in a much more peaceful manner!

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees

Poké : 4705

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:24 pm

Sova hurried along as fast as he could while carrying a whole lucario. While he was used to carrying others because for some odd reason this just always seemed to happen to him, it didn't mean he could move very fast with a passenger. After all, as a glaceon, he wasn't exactly built for things like that. As soon as he caught up, he carefully set Kira down on the ground, only to have the position of the lucario moved. He wasn't sure if the gyarados had done it out of spite or just because he wanted to look like he was worshipping their two unconscious allies, but either one worked, he supposed. The forest they were now in was.... okay, though it was feeling a bit odd. Something didn't seem quite right about any forest that could have been lead to by that house of horrors. However, he wasn't scared, given he rarely felt fear at all. He just got.... a bit of an uneasy feeling. Perhaps he'd have been feeling fear if he were still an eevee, due to Anticipation.

Then came the inevitable backlash. A bit more harsh than what he was expecting, but it made no difference to him. Instead of trying to avoid or counterattack, he just took the fish-slap head-oh, pretty much completely disregarding his own well-being. Due to the sheer mass of the gyarados, he couldn't help but be knocked off balance by the attack, stumbling a bit. However, he quickly regained said balance and firmly planted his paws on the ground. His head hanged in agitation as he tried to force this concept of "restraint" upon himself. After a moment of consideration, he figured that instead of getting into a fight, he could probably think of a way to be more annoying with words. "That was so close to hurting, it's crazy....," he mocked with a slight smirk.

One of Dusk's ears flicked from the noise as she began to stir ever-so-slightly. She wasn't quite awake and perhaps that was for the best due to the soreness she was going to be feeling. However, she was likely going to be awake soon enough.

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

And now for a bit about myself.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Proteus did not respond with anger to these mocking words, and merely remained calm and said, "That had to be the stupidest idea i've ever seen. Do not ever do something like that again while I'm around. It's difficult enough as is to keep myself from running rampant," although his words were quite obviously seething with anger. His body wanted nothing more than to swallow the glaceon whole and destroy every tree in the area before finding a lake to claim as his own. Why did the instincts of a gyarados have to be so damn violent?

Kira meanwhile was still as the rock she lay near save for her breathing. It was likely that she would wake up soon, but it would not be a very pleasant experience after taking a direct hit from an Over Heat that had been powered up like that.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:17 am

As the gyarados spoke, Sova slowly looked up to him, without an ounce of fear present in his being. Actually, on the contrary, he felt a bit excited at such a challenge. His smirk grew clearer and more defined as he stared at the gyarados, cocking his head to the left side as he stared. "I really hope you're not expecting to intimidate me. I know I'm small, but trust me, you don't want to underestimate me," he stated in an eerily calm tone.
Perhaps someone logic-based would just give in and agree for the sake of avoiding a fight. However, Sova was far too prideful and arrogant for something like that. Even though it was the better option, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He'd made a promise to himself to never let anyone talk down to him again.... and it was one he planned to keep.

Moments after the glaceon had finished speaking, Dusk suddenly awoke.... sort of. "FIVE MORE MINUUUUUUUUUUTES," she groaned, feeling that the sounds that'd stirred her must'eve been someone trying to wake her up.
She hadn't yet quite remembered the situation she had been in before fainting, so as far as she knew, she was just taking a nap somewhere.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:47 am

Proteus was silent for a moment, looking to the Glaceon with what seemed to be confusion, "...Intimidate you? No, I just don't want to go on a rampage! I hate that, I always get so violent and out of control I-I usually end up hurtng someone..." the gyarados shivered at the the memories of last time he had run rampant. He had nearly killed the dojo owner, the very one that was trying to teach him to control it. He had learned how for the most part but that did not mean he was a master at it. He was a bit surprised that the glaceon would suggest that he was trying to pick a fight with him, that would be complete hypocrisy and counter productive. Then again Proteus had to admit that he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shack so maybe it did appear that he was trying to start a fight?

Kira was still knocked the hell out. One does not simply recover from that kind of attack quickly even with her moderate level of strength. She remained passed out on her side, limp but breathing.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:57 am

Sova took note of the fact that Dusk was not dead, but did not reply to her half-asleep babbling, as he didn't see the point in it. He then looked back to the gyarados, tilting his head even further as his look shifted from a confident smirk to pure confusion. He'd never met someone so.... odd, which was saying a lot, considering a certain extremely odd swablu he knew. Was Proteus really not trying to threaten him into "behaving?" He wasn't against considering it, but it certainly hadn't been how he'd interpreted the situation.

"Uh.... Wha.... Okay then.... Look, you don't need to worry. I can take care of myself, and if it makes you feel any better, I think I'm capable of stopping you if that really needs to happen. Anyways, I knocked her out because I know her; She wasn't going to listen to me and I didn't have the time to think of a better solution. I made sure not to hit her hard enough to seriously hurt her," he replied after taking a moment to really comprehend the situation.
It was a bit weird, but he supposed it was better than a fight. Though.... he was a bit hyped at the thought of getting to fight a gyarados.

Dusk groaned as the voices continued, preventing her from going back to sleep. Then she began to notice a pain in her side. It wasn't anything too serious, but it was definitely discomforting. For a moment, she wondered what the pain was, then she began to remember.... she'd been in a fight. With what? Ghosts! Chateau! Fighting! Ground! Pain! And now she was here.... but where was here? She opened her eyes just barely, seeing a rather beautiful forest. Wait.... a forest? Immediate confusion struck her. How were they in a forest? How long had she been out for!? Wait, hadn't Sova attacked her!?!? She took a moment to think back on what'd happened and why she would be in a forest, not wanting to interrupt the others as she noticed they were all either unconscious or talking.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:08 am

Proteus: 45
Kira: 40

Proteus had his doubts about the glaceon being able to stop him, considering he knew Flamethrower. Ice and Flames did not mix. The gyarados decided not to worry about it for now, and instead turned to focus on the injured party. The umbreon seemed to be doing well, and Kira as well except for the fact that she was unconscious. The burns had faded from her body and her chest still moved as she breathed.

Kira was coming around to waking up at last, her body having gotten its rest. She could hear things, but couldn't seem to move her body yet. She could feel the pain of the overheat and leftover singes on her fur, it made her simply want to lay there and wait for the pain to go away. That would be pointless however, as it would simply cause her to be a burden towards the others. She attempted to force herself to do something, but only ended up making her ears twitch slightly in the end.
Lazarus Rex carried out 10 launched of one Purified Forest (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,

Lazarus Rex carried out 10 launched of one Purified Forest (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:20 am

Dusk finally decided to get up, first shaking her head in an attempt to wake herself up before rolling onto her belly and attempting to stand.  However, she found herself at the edge of a rock and instead of standing, simply fell over sideways onto the ground with an audible "oof."
She laid there for a moment, groaning, but luckily not injured since it wasn't much of a fall.  Then she finally got up, looking around once more to get a better view of the place.  "Sova!," she exclaimed in a clearly agitated voice.

Sova immediately shifted his attention to Dusk as she managed to somehow fall less than 10 inches.  He resisted the urge to laugh, which was an extremely difficult thing to do.  "Me!," he replied mockingly when the umbreon yelled out his name.

"Why!?  You ATTACKED me!," Dusk stated, clearly very angry at the glaceon.

Sova rolled his eyes and sighed before replying once more.  "Yes, and I'm sorry.  I knew you were gonna try to help if I didn't force you to leave and the things in there could have hurt you a lot worse than I did.  It might not have been the best way to handle the situation, but I was under a lot of pressure, okay?," he tried to explain, being reasonable for once.
It felt.... weird to not be a sarcastic ass.  Definitely not something he'd want to do daily.

Dusk hesitated for a moment before replying, her angered expression fading briefly as her aggression wavered.  She hadn't thought about why.... just the fact that Sova had attacked her.  Still, that didn't make it right!  "I don't need you to look after me my whole life.... and even if you plan to, attacking me is NOT the way to do it!," she refuted, before turning around and beginning to stomp away angrily.

Sova sighed and shrugged, figuring he would just take the minor victory of having at least calmed Dusk down a bit.  "Stay nearby, we don't know where we are," he commented.

(Sova's roll, then Dusk's roll.)
Lord E V carried out 10 launched of one Purified Forest (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,
Lord E V carried out 10 launched of one Purified Forest (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:20 am

The noise of the arguing duo made Proteus sigh, wondering if these two were family or something. Brother-sister or perhaps daughter-father? Either way it likely would have been rude to ask. The large Gyarados coiled his body in a tight circle like a snake, figuring they were going to be here for a while.

Kira was finally able to open her eyes, when she did, she found something sitting on her stomach. She blinked, forcing herself up to find a brown furball on her. Was that Dusk? Did she somehow de-evolve? The eevee looked at her with curiosity, tilting its head slightly as it looked at her. Kira resisted the urge to squeal and hug the adorable fluffy.

However before Proteus noticed the eevee and before Kira could do much else with the eevee, the group had suddenly been surrounded. Two Umbreons, a Vaporeon, a Flareon and an Espeon had showed themselves, all of their furs raised in caution as they surveyed the trespassers. It seemed they did not know whether they were friend or foe...well, except for one of the Umbreons who seemed to be eyeing Dusk and inching closer and closer to her.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:57 am

Sova only noticed the ninja-eevee as Kira began to stir, looking over her to see a bit more than he was expecting. Wait.... an eevee!? Before he even had a chance to be surprised, the situation turned from one eevee to many eeveelutions. For a moment, he actually felt.... happy. Then he noticed that they all seemed tensed up and hostile. They weren't attacking though, which had to be a good sign! Of course, the clear hostility still wasn't something he could just ignore....

However, that wasn't going to stop him from completely ignoring it anyways.

"Sooo.... I'm Sova, this is Not Sova, Not Sova and Close But Not Sova. Judging by the fact that you all haven't attacked, I'm guessing you DON'T want to kill us. Soooo, how're you all doing on this fine day?," he said in an attempt to ease the tension by pretending there was none.

Dusk just stomped along, ignoring Sova's words. Until, of course, she was blocked off by a group of creatures strikingly similar to herself and Sova encircling the group. Some of the creatures were quite literally almost identical to her.... Umbreons! She was a bit too baffled to notice one of them slowly and cautiously moving towards her, though it seemed to be trying not to have its movements noticed by anyone.... including its apparent allies. Dusk spun around at Sova calling her "Close But Not Sova" and gave him a mean look, replying, "Hey!" However, the glaceon completely ignored her, apparently because continuing to speak to the newcomers was more important to him.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Proteus looked around at the fluffies, wondering if they were going to attack. Their tension put him on edge, until Sova started speaking in attempt to break the tension. The pokemon seemed to tense up further a if they were about to jump out of their skins as he begun to speak, but relaxed a little when they realized he was simply introducing each other. The eevee looked to Sova as he spoke, "..So..va?" it spoke slowly with a pitched voice cuing that it was either young, female, or both.

Kira picked up the eevee, resulting in the Espeon growling in anger, before putting it back down quickly. She figuring that the eevee had wandered into the midst of their group and now the Eon group was angry and scared that they might hurt her or him. She looked around, the vaporeon seemed to be looking at Sova before looking away quickly only to look at Sova again. It seemed that they were at a stand-still, until the Espeon spoke.

"Well then, Sova, why do you not smell like you are of the forest? You have strange smells...you also smell like you need bathing...all of you."

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 am

Sova's muscles began to tense as he prepared for his own kind to attack him. He didn't want to hurt any of them due to an extreme bias towards his species line, but he was willing to if he absolutely had to.... and he was definitely not looking forward to it. However, to his relief, he received a verbal reply instead. He hesitated to reply for a moment, worried about saying something wrong and provoking an attack. "Uuuh.... We just came from the Ruined Chateau.... Aaaaand we just got done with a really hectic fight, so I'm sure we aren't very clean after that," he explained, trying to be careful about his wording.

Seeing that they probably weren't going to be allowed to just leave, Dusk sat down and prepared for a long and boring wait. She looked around at the things surrounding the group once more, starting at the other umbreon near her and looking from one to the other in a circle. However, shen she ended up back at the other umbreon, it seemed.... closer to her than it had previously been. After just staring at her for a moment, it lifted a paw and waved. She scooted away from it, feeling her personal space was being invaded just a bit, only to see it attempt to follow. However, the other of the two wild umbreon came up and stepped on its tail, causing it to turn around. The second one merely shook its head at the first, who then hanged its head towards the ground, quietly whining, "Aaaaw....."

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:21 am

The espeon stared at him, "Ruined...Chateau? What are these words you speak?" she questioned.

Proteus spoke up, "There's a tunnel over there that leads-" he was about to point towards the tunnel they had come from, but it seemed to have completely disappeared, "There..." he mumbled in confusion. The tunnel was gone! How were they supposed to get back now? How would he be able to see Serenne again? The milotic was a friend of his, one he loved dearly, but she did not share these feelings. He became uneasy, especially because the espeon now seemed to glare at him as if he had lied.

Kira stood up, "Er, look, we're not here to hurt you and the little one," she spoke, referring to the small eevee that looked around curiously, approaching the glaceon. She put her paws up to show that she didn't have anything or was doing anything. She was absolutely terrified that the entrance had disappeared, this creepy yet serene forest was really getting to her now that she was alert and no longer had a fluffy to comfort her.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:45 am

Sova rolled his eyes at all of the tension. This was proving to be more and more frustrating. He realized at about the same time as the others that the way they'd gotten here was not gonna be the way out. However, he wasn't all that worried. Honestly, this didn't seem like the worst place in the world to be stuck in, at least not to him. Besides, he wasn't too worried, figuring that they would be able to find their way out eventually. For now, though, he figured he'd go back to speaking since it seemed his allies weren't sure how to explain their situation. "What the lucario says is true. We don't even know how we got here, we're just explorers who've gotten lost. And I'm most certainly not interested in hurting my own kind, you can rest assured of that," he added on to Kira's statement, backing her up.

Dusk looked over to the passageway when the gyarados brought it up, only to see that it.... wasn't there. However, considering the position they were in, she didn't really want to say anything. She reeeally didn't want to do any talking and end up getting herself or her allies in trouble. Plus, she was worried that if she spoke, the creepy umbreon would start stalking her again. Seriously, what was up with that? It was still staring at her, but after seemingly being scolded by its friend, it had stopped trying to lurk closer and closer.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:03 am

"Explorers..?" Kira mumbled in confusion too low for most to hear, she knew for a fact that Proteus was not an explorer, but she knew nothing of Sova and Dusk. Was he just referring to them looking around or was he a part of the guild? What about Dusk? She made a note to ask later, but for now the eeveelution family seemed to be relaxing a bit more, no longer surrounding them and instead huddling into a group.

"Foreigners," the espeon spoke with a more calming tone, "You do not belong here, you must leave at once before The Great Guardian finds you. We will assist you in finding this way out, but no pokemon that has met the guardian as a foreigner has been seen again. They are sent to another world it is rumored among my people, a dark one filled with violence and mystery..."

Proteus listened to the Espeon, wondering what exactly that world looked like. He wasn't too keen on figuring it out, but it was simply the real world the espeon was speaking of. These eeveelutions seemed to live the simple life of the forest, knowing nearly nothing of the outside world. The thought of this strange guardian struck rage to his gyarados instincts. Bring it! The instincts wanted to scream aloud. Fight me! I'll kill it! I'll be superior! I AM superior!

The eevee sniffed the glaceon's strange ribbons, before tugging at them as if it wanted to play with them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of The Fluffies   

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of The Fluffies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next