Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jax on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Nin cleared her throat, the redness in her face beginning to die down some. "Uhhhh... Yeah, I can lead..." she managed to say without her voice cracking, nodding her head slightly. She pointed to a door where a lot of the men were filing in. "I believe that's where we need to go. That should take us straight to the bunks." She turned to start walking there; assuming the other elf would follow.

"So..." She started to say as they were jostled along by the other crew members, "I didn't quite catch your name before. I had to clean up a chemical spill."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:18 am

"Oh I see, well my name's Elise Terra...oh speaking of Chemicals, how many are left?" The Wood Elf asked, not really wantting to find out the likely case of to many to count.

"I mean...I want to know how far away I should go in case of some sort of chemical mix." she laughed nervously, pictures of the ship vaporizing in the middle of the sea, leaving no trace they were there. As dangerous as adventures go, this is way overboard, Elise thought, mentally shaking her head.

(YAY SHORTNESS)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2