Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Third Age: The Icronian Wars

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

The Third Age: The Icronian Wars Empty
PostSubject: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:58 am

((Since my OP is a little long, I have hidden it so you don't have to look at it every page.)

Spoiler:

((Just in case I wasn't clear, everyone's first post will be on the dock. You can feel free to go into detail on how you got there and what happens before Mira shows up.))

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:26 am

"....Eeeeew, what the hell is this shit?! Some tacky old boat?"

Ninquië Itham wasn't at all a happy camper as she stood on some strange deck she had never seen before. She didn't even WANT this job, for pity's sake, nor did she NEED it! She had her dad's money, so why the heck was she even here?

Possibly because nobody wanted to put up with her.

But come on, that had to be a load of malarkey! Nin couldn't think of anyone she wanted to hang out with more than herself... right?

The point was, Nin really had no place to go at the moment and the job offer she had been given had at least SOUNDED half-decent... But no one had mentioned a crusty, stinky old boat!

Nin's thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of shoes hitting wooden floor somewhere above her. She saw a rather... well-endowed redhead step into veiw on the deck of the nearby ship and breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, someone who could point her out of this terrible joint... Then maybe she could possibly go back to the Academy and-

Wait.

Nin squinted into the glaring sun, trying to get a better veiw at the tall figure looking over her. There was something odd about the woman, something Nin couldn't quite put her finger on. WS it her clothes? Her pose? The aura she gave off? No, just another pompous commoner in those regards. Maybe it was those weird tufts of hair... No, actually they were.....

Nin staggered back a step in shock as she recognized what race the woman standing on the deck of the ship was. Those dirty, unkept, unclean Fey... She wanted no have no buisness whatsoever with even one of those pea-brain pricks.

"HEY, you. I demand you tell me the location of the exit of this place, immediately!!!" Nin screamed at the redhead over the din of the port. "I most certainly cannot work with some dirty mongrel!" she added with spite and ate, spitting the words out of her mouth at the Wolf-eared woman.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:50 am

Mira's ears perked up. Who was yelling? She scanned the dock. One dirty sailor after the other. Then, something caught her eye. Was that silk? A dress? As sure as the sun, this woman was the one vying for her attention. She was spouting something about demands and exit.

Wait. What was that? "Dirty Mongrel"?

It took her a moment, but she soon figured it out. Expensive clothes, snobbish demeanor, looked as if she'd never been outside without a parade of servants. She squinted and without the shine of the sun noticed the pointed ears clearly. She growled.

Mira swung her head around to see Korb following behind her on the dock. She rushed him and grabbed hold of his white cloth shirt.

"Hey, hey!" he shouted, "Watch it! You'll rip the fabric!"

Mira's eyes smoldered like hot coals. "Korb, remember what I said about screwing me?"

"What?"

She grabbed hold of Korb's head and nearly ripped it off, pointing his eyes in the direction of the noisy bitch.

"Pay real close attention Korb. Look there. See that? Stuck up snob in silk and jewels? What does that look like?"

"Umm... One of my emplo-"

She forced his face inches from her's, fangs exposed. "That's right. A fucking High Elf. I want her off my crew." Her whispers sounded like the scraping of knives.

Korb then seemed to match her intensity. "It's not your damned crew yet. Until you set off on that ship, your ass is mine."

"And if I decide to kick her overboard once we leave to see if she can swim?"

Korb glared into her eyes. "Then you're reimbursing me for the price of a certified Arcane Mage. Can you even imagine that sort of money?

Mira growled loudly. Korbius had her and he knew it. She resisted the temptation to rip his throat out with her fangs. "Fine.."

She whipped around and leaped down to the dock. She quickly stalked towards the High Elf until they were nearly touching.

She snarled, "If you want an exit, I think you find a quick one in the bay with the sharks. And what was that about "working with mongrels?" I have news for you. You won't be working with me. You work FOR me."

She turned her head from the High Elf and shouted, "Captian present, you landlubbing sacks of piss! I want a line! Here! Now!" The men and women quickly scrambled to form a line in front of Mira. She grinned as she turned back to the High Elf.

"What's your name and why should I have any use for you, Little Miss Precious?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Nin was appalled by the outright brutishness of the Fey scum. That was NO way to talk to someone of a superior class; it was absolutely disrespectful and distasteful. How did she even get into this awful mess; becoming the poor slave dog of some low-class twit? She gritted her teeth, deciding that, as a model of the great High Elf race, she should show this litte mutt what a true model of class and, most of all, decency, looked like. She stepped into the line begrudgingly.

"How like a filthy street mutt to show it's fangs at any and every opportunity..." she seethed quietly through her teeth. "If you must know, my name is Ninquië Itham. You may respectfully call me Miss Itham if Ninquië is too long for you to remember." Nin spoke plainly, masking her taunts with a smooth tongue. "I am one of the best Arcane Mages to come out of my graduating class. Now, if you must have my help, I suggest you drop your brutish and rude demeanor and speak to me in a more respectful tone."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Ragh'dul stood a bit towards the back of the line adjusting his things but keeping one ear devoted to the argument taking place between their soon to be captain and a High Elf. He was actually worried that the whole job would go south. Not that he had a great urge to board a ship with a bunch of perfect strangers and less then... hospitable company, but the pay was good and business still wasn't exactly booming.

It still evaded him as to why this Korbius character hired him. Dwarfs were by far the worst when it came to sea-fairing, and he was sure there was more qualified people of his profession than him by the hundreds. But either way, here he was, waiting to board a floating coffin. All he could do was sigh and place his trust in the banshee having a shouting argument with some high class snob who had no place here.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Mira sneered through the Elf's diatribe. She had heard it all before. "Mutt" this, "scum" that. If given the chance, the snob would have most likely been delighted to give her a full course on the obvious superiority of her station. Mira couldn't help but chuckle in the woman's face.

"Well, Miss Iham was it?" she began, intentionally mispronouncing he Elf's name, "Though your unlikely to care, my name is Captain Mira Theo'lith, though I wouldn't want some mongrel name slipping through those delicate little lips, so you may just address me as Captain. At all times."

She turned to inspect more of the crew, but stopped.

"Oh, and if be respect that you're wantin', I'll be sure that the crew is real kind and respectful towards ye when you bunk with'm next to the Mess. Isn't that right, boys?" A few perverted laughs and catcalls came up from the line.

"Can it!" The crew grew silent.

Mira spied a dwarf somewhere down the line and lazily sauntered towards him, her hand commandingly resting on her swords hilt, which hung at her hip. When she reached the dwarf she got down on her haunches so she would be level with the fellow. She then leaned forward ever so slightly, emphasizing her cleavage. She wanted to she how he handled distraction.

"Greetings Master Dwarf. First, I may inquire your name and your station on my crew. Second, I would ask ye if you're prepared to preform your duties with courage and vigor in the face on near certain death, which may come from any manner of dangers. Grape shot ripping you limb from limb, blood loss from a grievous sword wound, eaten alive by an assortment of sea creatures, take your pick..."

She kept her gaze riveted on the dwarf's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Ragh'dul was totally caught by surprise when he of all people was being called out. When she leaned forward towards him he may have... glanced, but that was normal enough, right? Trying for a bit of a cover up, he locked eyes with her again. "Ragh'dul Literus." He answered... Mira? He thought he caught here saying her name was Mira. He straightened himself out a bit, he COULD NOT screw this up for himself. Ragh'dul had a feeling this was a person better to merely answer to and leave it at that. "Tradesman, I know where to and how to get anything you'd need to keep this boat afloat." He paused, "And yes, ready for the worst." Ragh'dul finished with a nod and again straightened his supplies that were strapped firmly to his back, along with the gleaming axe Aghskad, it's hilt poking up above the rest of his things.

Last edited by Wolfgang on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Nin's eyes could have burned a whole through solid rock as she glared at the Captian. Numbskull ingrates like this "Mira" woman just drove her completely mad. She rolled her eyes at the rowdy crew members' hooting and hollering; predictable perverted man behavior.

"I don't really give a shit what you want me to call you..." Nin sighed under her breath, pushing her long bangs out of her eyes lightly. "I'm just here to get the job done so i can leave and forget you and this hellhole whorehouse you call a ship."

She shifted her weight to one foot, letting the other one rest a while. Such terrible manners; keeping a lady waiting.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:56 am

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you showed up dressed like one..." A younger sounding voice coughed as he shuffled in place slightly, standing a few people down the line from the pompous high elf and looking slightly out of place.

So a high elf and a fey board a ship together with the latter in charge. Sounds like one of those jokes you hear a drunkard talk about and never finish. This should be interesting. Lothgar thought to himself, his mouth forming into a grin as he looked down at the ground and tried to look inconspicuous.

I wish the job was more of a...cooperative effort, it still seems too soon to be taking orders. But, finally hitting double digits on the number of jobs I've actually been offered. Can't complain. The demon chuckled to himself, already thinking about how to avoid the chain of command and still be able to work on his duty at hand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:08 am

"Excuse me?" Nin snapped back, more shocked and appalled than mad. She whirled around to the new face and got a good look at the demon who had so foolishly disgraced her in such an awful and obscene nature. She shot a glare back at Mira, knowing that she was probably thrilled about the new development. Or, at least mildly entertained.

"I'll have you know that my attire isn't anything like what you see in some common brothel; it has much more class. And it's very much too expensive, I might add." she retorted quickly and in a matter-of-factly tone.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:24 am

Mira was impressed with the dwarf. He'd only glanced once. Maybe twice. He seemed a good, hearty sort, if a little stodgy. He would have to do. A supplier could be useful, in any case.

She slapped him hard on the back, chuckling. "Good man. You'll do fine. Try to lighten up a bit though. You act like you have a nail shoved up you ass."

As if on cue, Little Miss Perfect started up again. Mira rolled her eyes. "At least you're not as bad as her, eh?" She slapped the dwarf on the shoulder, and stood up. Making her way quickly back along her line, she seemed none too happy. She glanced at the Elf.

"So I find my self over here again. Your work load continues to pile up, Miss Atham. We haven't even cast off yet. I suggest you watch your tongue."

Then she saw the other source of the disturbance. She sighed. "Korb!"she shouted.

"Here." He was right behind her shoulder. He had an annoying habit of doing that.

"Korb, what's with the little rug-rat?"

"Mira... He's an Imp."

"An Imp?" It was then she noticed the small horns poking out of the demon's head. "Ah. My apologies Imp. You must get that a lot."

She kneeled down. "Name? Use? Willing to die, blah blah blah...? Also how long has it been since you... Well... You know..." She leaned in close, "How long since you've eaten?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Loth straightened up slightly as Mira took note of him, looking up at her and taking note of her reactions to him. Hearing her call that Korb person over again as she had before and asking him about the "rug-rat", he crossed his arms over his chest and frowned, annoyed by the presumed to be unintended insult despite the fact that she had seemed to realize her mistake once she had been told he was an imp.

"Don't worry about it. My name's Lothgar O'dar, I can get in those hard to reach areas of the ship, relatively used to taking orders, oh, and I kill people for money." He responded and smirked. "I think I lost track, probably ate about two weeks ago. How do you feel about a game of cards?"

After waiting a few seconds he continued. "Joking. About a week ago, no reason to worry. And I won't eat anybody on the ship's souls. Unless it comes to that, or you pay me to." Loth hadn't exactly felt like getting kicked off the ship from a joking comment he made, so he felt the need to explain that he wasn't serious.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:20 am

Mira smirked at the Imp. A twinkle sparked in her eyes.  Over her shoulder she looked at Korb, giving him a thumbs up. "You actually did good work Korb," she said, "this kid actually has something I could use! A damn sense of humor." She turned back to the imp, winking. "We're going to get along just fine, love. Behave, and I might even let you eat the strumpet over there. She might be a bit bitter though, so watch out."

With that she stood up. Turning back to Korb, she asked, "Is there anyone else I should know about?"

"There was one fellow, but I don't see him."

Mira sighed. "He may turn up yet. He's got two hours until we cast off at any rate." The captian then swung around towards her crew.

"Alright," she shouted, "all of you to the ship! You've got two hours until we leave! I suggest you find a nice cozy spot ladies and gents, because that'll be your home for quite awhile." Finished, she turned down the dock and headed towards her ship as the crew gathered their things and started to move.

At the end of the dock was a beautiful vessel. It had once been a merchant galleon and was built for both speed and power. It could slice through the heaviest of swells, turn on a dime, and had enough firepower to blast a hole in the side of a mountian. With sixteen guns on deck and forty more below, twenty for each sub deck, the ship was as mean as any the woman had ever seen.

The hull's craftman's ship was superb. The wood was made to give slightly with waves and swells, and it would hold up well enough against any round balls. Accented with black and sliver trims and stained with an oak finish, it looked sleek and mean, even floating at dock. At the bow, a statue of a howling wolf jutted out towards the sea. Mira thought this was no doubt a joke of Korb's, highlighted by the ship's name, written in ornate gold lettering.

The Sea Wolf was a damned fine ship, and Mira was proud to be her Captain. As she stepped aboard, she slid her hands along the polished rails, caressing the wood as she moved towards the Captian's Quarters at the stern. Shoving the doors open with her shoulders she walked in to an impressive sight.

Fine cloth curtains veiled the large back windows. A plush bed was set off to the side with enough space to easily sleep two. A large table used most of the cabin's space. This would be used for anything from meals to plotting a course on charts. Mira leaned over to inspect the legs. They had been nailed into the floor, a nicety not often seen on ships. It made plotting a straight course much easier.

Standing back up, Mira noticed the cabin also seemed to have it's own cupboard. Sauntering over, she opened the doors and grinned. A large supply of whisky, rum, scotch, and all the pipe weed she could want greeted her, along with a full stock of fruits. Sometimes she really didn't mind taking Korb's jobs, if they came with presents like these.

Swiping an apple from one of the barrels in the closet, she threw her things on the ground and headed outside. Something inside got the best of her and she clambered up the side stairwell, a bit giddy. She reached the helm, and with baited breath, grabbed hold of the wheel as if was something sacred. It felt wonderful in her hands. The wood was smooth and polished. She turned it and it seemed to glide along the axel. Mira sighed. This was the ship of her dreams, and it was her's. All her's.

Exuberant, she called out from the helm, "Welcome Home, lads! Make yourself comfortable!" She strutted over to the railing and watched the crew make their way on board, finding their way around. Some of them looked downright lost. What Korb spent on the ship, he made up for in employees. Most of them probably didn't even have their sea legs. Mira had a feeling she was going to have to work extra hard with this lot.

Sighing, she rested on the railing and continued to watch, tail wagging back and forth in a lazily excited manner.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 am

Ragh'dul found his way to the crew's quarters by tailing behind a small group of what seemed to be(semi) experienced sailors. But even when they came over the feat of locating their new home, it there was a small... clog right at the mouth of the entrance. Plenty of them were simply shoving and shouting doing there best to establish an early dominance. After about a half a minute of nothing being resolved in the quarrel of sailors and no progress to get in, Ragh'dul used a good old fashioned method that any Dwarf would have for this. He raised his leg up a bit and then shoved the man in front of him square in the back. This led to something of an avalanche effect, the kicked man into the person in front of him, then them in front of the person in front of them, so on and so forth. In a split second the mob of sailors tumbled inwards to the quarters.

Satisfied, the dwarf moved forward and, stepping over some men who were a bit late to get up, found a decent enough bed to settle. It seemed no one was any the wiser as to what had just happened, which was fine by him. Still feeling crafty about himself, Ragh'dul started to unload his things.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:16 am

Nin's eyes filled with ice as the little street dog talked to her with such ill-manner and disdain. Nin very highly doubted that a scene like this would go over well in the eyes of the public... But she was smart enough to know that pulling a stunt like that here could cost her more than just some public humiliation. She would draw the line here, for now, although she regretted nothing up to this point.

Begrudgingly, Nin grabbed her shit ton of luggage and hauled it onto the ship, skipping the part where she idiodically asked for a servant to do it for her. She just wasn't in the mood for anymore shit right now. She did her best to find the largest cabin possible and quickly snapped it up.

Instead of doing what "proper lady" might do (unpacking, organizing, tidy-uping, ect.) however, Nin just threw her junk aside and loosened up the straps on her boots for a moment, enjoying the solitude (and being able to feel her feet again). She proped her legs up, taking advantage of every second away from that monster Fey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Age: The Icronian Wars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next