Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) Empty
PostSubject: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:35 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jax on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:19 am

Sigh...

A lone high elf sat on a piece of her luggage on a pier she hated, feeling rather miserable and grumpy and downright sick to her stomach.

The inn had been dreadful. Like, literally terrifying; not just regular commoner inn dreadful. She hadn't actually slept at all because she was too busy watching the rotting-out door to make sure that none of the other "clientele" stole into her room at night; probably for her money. She couldn't imagine anything else they would want. It really woundn't have been so bad; it wasn't like there wasn't plenty more where that came from. The high elf had yet to see the floors of her parents' bank accounts.

"This place is so awful." the high elf grumbled. Why had she even bothered to come here early again? She would never admit how eager she actually was, not even to herself. This was the first time she would be going somewhere beside a room in her house by herself; for herself.... Hell, if she had been doing this for the money she'd be back safely nestled in the lap of luxury. The salary she had been offered was apparently very, very high by normie standards; it was almost cute how they thought that.

A small ocean breeze blew past the high elf, catching her hair up in a playful little dance. She reached back to smooth it down, but what she saw when she did so made her freeze.

"Are those... Wolf ears?"

"Ahmygawd. Ew," the high elf commented to herself, "Is that the best they could do for ship attendants? A furry old fey?" She griped unhappily under her breath for a moment, then have a sighed in a conceding manner and stood. They fey got closer and closer to her as she picked up a few of her things.

"Excuse me, scruffy?" the high elf called to the fey, handing her the bags before she had a chance to respond. "I guess these go to my cabin... Just don't drop anything," she sighed apathetically, eager to get the exchange over with. Fey weren't exactly high on the list of people the high elf loved.  "Don't bother coming back for the rest... I can handle them my self, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Stepping along the dock, Mira took the opportunity to get a good look at a few of her would be crew before announcing her presence. As she first thought, they were indeed mostly green. She was hard pressed to find a callous on many hands or a few pairs of sturdy legs. To be sure, a few of them looked to be worth their salt, and the Captain made a note tone sure to weed them out and put them in charge. Still, she dreaded the first few days at sea. Whipping this crew into shape may have to be taken literally. Mira hoped it would not come to that, but new sailors were often unruly and lacked discipline. Stars help them all if they should hit upon a storm during this first outing.

The crew itself was composed mostly of human men, all young and looking for some grand adventure no doubt. Mira wondered if they would find more than they had bargained for. Humans were a very proud and courageous species, always taunt with their eyes on the horizon. They had good heads for sailing and indeed had become somewhat renowned for their skill a the mast. After all, they had come to Urasis from across the sea. It was not suprise they knew their way around a deck. She also spied a few wood elves among the bunch who, if experience spoke true, would be excellent on the rat lines. A dwarf here or there, now becoming a more and more common sight, would naturally take to the guns and perhaps even the mess. Dwarven cooking was stout and hearty stuff which made a very good for a meal at sea. Indeed, the woman had high hopes that she would make something of this crew.

Taking a deep breath of the salty sea air, Mira took a moment to be content. She longed to be under way and out on the open sea. There was no sort of feeling that compared to the freedom that one finds on the waves. She yearned to feel the waves gently rocking the hull, feel the breeze in her hair, and look up at night and be greeted by a sky covered in stars, no longer subdued by the harsh lights of civilization. She smiled to herself, opened her eyes, and suddenly found a bag in her arms.

Her brow furrowed and she looked down at the bag in a bit of a shock. It was made of black leather and gilded with gold. The bag itself probably cost more than what some of these men would earn on this trip. Looking up, Mira had to suppress the urge to clock what she saw before her clean across the jaw.

Facing her was the picture of snobbery. Delicate pointy ears with carefully primped eyebrows sat upon a dainty, haughty face that seethed an air of superiority. Wrapped in silk and cloth that no doubt cost a small fortune and was undoubtably just a small part of finery few beings would ever know, was a cursed High Elf. Also, if Mira's ears did not lie, this one was telling her to take care of her bags. The Fey nearly burst out laughing.

"Oh," Mira replied, feigning a subordinate attitude, "Right away, m'lady. I'll be sure to stow it away as careful and gently as I can." She gave a mocking bow, turned and took a few steps down the pier, appearing to be heading for the ship. Then, she halted and turned, the look of a servant now gone from her face. She playfully twirled the bag round and round.

Mira sneered and bellowed, "Lads and Ladies, a fine morning to yah! It is my pleasure to announce myself as your Captain on this voyage! I be expectin' that by the end of our time together you and I will all come to understanding! That understandin' may be easily summed up in two simple sentences for those'a you lackin' a knack fer th' finer details: My Ship, My Rules! My Ship, My World!

"Every single one of you is now a subject in my own personal kingdom. I do not think myself an unreasonable leader. As a statement of fact, most who've know me before seem to'a taken a likin' to me. If you do as you're told, make right quick as you do it, and don't make no trouble, then we shall all get along swimmingly. If not...", she laughed in grim amusement, "well, then ye'll be swimmin', won't ye'?

"Now!", she shouted as she started to stroll towards the edge of the pier, each step falling slowly, deliberately, and almost seductively. "Hear this, one of the first of the Rules aboard my ship: Though the accumulation of fame, fortune, and freedom be our aim, obscene finery will not be tolerated!"

With that, she flung the bag from her hand and into the drink, its gold gleaming in the sunlight before it began its slow decent to the bottom.

After savoring the moment, Mira turned and strode back to the High Elf. Swiping another of her bags, she emptied it's contents in front of her on the dock. Rifling through the items, she produced an embroidered handkerchief. She held it high and proclaimed, "I assume I'll be needing to confiscate the rest of all ye'r hankees, aye?"

The crew all laughed at the thought.

Mira then produced a bottle of what she presumed was perfume. She held it up and the glass shimmered in the morning sun. She sniffed once or twice and picked out a particularly rank dwarf in the crowd. She tossed the bottle to him, exclaiming "Think fast Master dwarf! No doubt you require some fair sent more than this woman!"

The dwarf caught the bottle and spritzed some of the spray into his thick, dark red beard. "Aye!" he exclaimed, "Though I'm not sure how much I fancy smellin' like a brothel..."

The crew laughed again. Mira could sense they were now in good spirits, but still under her thumb. "Now," she shouted above the laughter, "form a line and present for inspection!"

She gave them a moment to form a line and then strolled up to the High Elf. "Now, my dainty lass, what is your name, what is your purpose, and what do ye' have to offer?" She peered into the woman's eyes, making no attempt to conceal her distain or her pleasure in being in command over the Elf. A mocking sneer crept over the Fey's lips as she waited.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:54 pm

"Oh.... no............" the high elf muttered in shock as the Fey announced she was the captain. The thought of some deformed dog having any ammount of seniority over her made her nauseatingly furious. "No, NO, A MILLION TIMES F**K NO!!!!!" she yelled angrily, temporarily abandoning her lady-like vocabulary. She didn't even acknowledge the fey dumping the bag into the harbor; nothing in that one but clothes and niceties anyways. Not like it was anything she couldn't obtain more of at any time.

"I am done here. I am leaving," the high elf stated bluntly, starting to gather her things. "I will not stand to receive any form of orders from some mannerless lady-dog-beast!!!!"

But then then the "mannerless lady-dog-beast" dumped one bag in particular on to the dock. A bag full of seemingly innocent items... But the high elf knew better. She got very quiet and her hands began to tremble a little, but her eyes didn't say angry. In fact, she wasn't sure whether to be extremely enraged, crushed by the loss, or just flat out turn tail and flee in terror before the dock was enveloped in a massive fireball. A curious liquid began seeping out from the bottom of the pile and the high elf got stiff as a board. She counted the seconds in her head; waiting for something in the pile to get activated.....

Warily, she let her eyes rise from the potentially volatile pile to see Mira as she horsed around with one of the handkerchiefs the high elf had been steeping in a certain chemical overnight. The high elf, in her paralyzed state, silently hoped the dumb mutt would take just one whiff of that cloth. "Enjoy that chemical burn, prick..." she thought, still frozen in place.

Mira then pulled out a little bottle and the high elf got stiff all over again. The idiot toyed with it like it was common perfume. She was about to snatch it away from Mira before she hurt herself with it, but it was too late.

"No wait, STOP-!" the high elf screeched as the bottle of "perfume" was tossed to the dwarf. She could only stare with her mouth hanging open as he unknowingly spritzed himself with pure liquid mercury. "Are you DAFT?!?!" the high elf snapped in shock at the unlearned fool. She snapped her burning glare over to the fey as the canine abomination asked her her who she was.

"I know you're uncultured, but least have some common courtesy and introduce yourself before asking a lady her name!!" the high elf seethed through her clenched jaw. Determined to regain her composure, she took a minute to breathe before continuing. "Well, 'lassie', if you MUST know, my name is Ninquië Itham," she stated with contempt, "but if that's too long for your mutt brain to get ahold of you may respectfully call me 'Miss'. Nothing else." Her face betrayed her returning frustration as she added as loudly as possible, "I am a fully-graduated Arcane Mage, fresh off the top off my class, and I would appreciate it an awful lot if you would please stop poisoning your men with my materials and man-handling corrosive, explosive materials that can't be replaced once we're at sea." She thought for a second, then concluded, "Thank you."She threw a nervous glance over to the chemical spill; not completely convinced they were out of hot water yet.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Mira glared at the Elf for a momment. She had the mind to kick her off the crew right then and there. It would probably make this whole trip much easier. Still, Korb must have payed a pretty bit of coin for her, being a Mage and all, and if he was willing to pay then she must have been worth it. Still, her temperament would be troublesome.

"Well, Miss Ninquië Itham," she replied calmly back to the Elf, who had just made quite the show of shouting and sputtering, " it seems to me, that since we folk are dumb and blind to your mysterious ways, that you would have the graciousness, or barring that, common sense, to inform us of the nature of your materials before we handle them. If you really are so much better as you obviously think yourself to be, then show some dammed responsibility and save us before we are all killed by your idiocy!"

Strangely, during the short lecture, Mira seemed to have dropped the sailors brogue she had just a moment before. Now, as she spoke louder to the crew, she took it on again. "As a punishment fer her oversight, Miss Ninny will be not only tending to master Dwarf here and cleanin' up her own mess, but she'll also be helpin' the dock-hands with all your luggage, boys! Just leave it on the pier for our own personal, "top of her class" Mage to take care of!"

The crew gave a little cheer, then a laugh, then silenced themselves as Mira strode down the line, inspecting each of the men. To her happiness, she saw a few men she had sailed with before. One, going by the name of Roarn Bilge, was a tall, muscled hulk of a man. With a scruffy red beard and a crown of fire on his head, the man was a good fighter, a better friend, and an even better sailor. Mira stopped and chatted with Roarn a moment, exchanging quick words and a quick notification of rank. As fortune had brought Roarn and Mira under the same mast too many times to count, she could think of no better First Mate. He would also do a fine job of manning the helm when she was away.

After the quick talk, Mira continued her walk. Wanting to be quick about it, she said so all could hear, "Is there anymore among ye' of curious ability that Master Korb as deemed worthy to add to my crew? If so, step forward and state yer' name, yer' purpose, and what ye' have t'offer."

She watched the line for any who would step out.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:46 am

There was an almost sufficating silence. A small movement in the dark accompanied by a short swift hoot. The shadows which lay in wait knew this signal well.

Run

The night's cloak was the only cover in the sand, the flitting shapes however, utilized this fully, and seemed to fly across the ground, leaving no footprints.

To Live

The shadows began to slow, appearing to have spotted something. The apparent leader, gave another signal and the slight glimmer of several silver knives raised caught the waning moon, and simultaneously struck down, as a crimson liquid began to seep down...

"Breakfast! Cactus fruit, freshly gathered. We got almost two barrel fulls, so you can each have however much you would like." A girl said, peeling the slightly pitted skins off the several pink fleshed Opuntia with her dull grey knife, before promptly placing them onto , while the ones off duty pounced onto the delicacy. A carpet of green-brown hair floated around her head, attempting to catch the product, but she shrugged it out of the way, and resumed peeling, ignoring the sounds of some random member grumbling about his share of the work, despite the fact the man purposely grabbed the smallest pile. The girl rolled her crystal blue eyes, and deftly finished her job. Rubbing off the remain juice from her hands onto her faded blue jeans, which would probably add some sort of pink stain, when she heard a well-known voice boom with thick authority.

"Oh good, the tribe's fed and well. Elise, Kain, Selene, and Oliver, you can go off duty and eat. After all, we-"

"Must watch and take care of one another, for we are a family." The group replayed, although Elise with a twist of annoyance, the others running of to join the other members. The Wood Elf shrugged, and popped the hard earned prize into her mouth, crushing it and feeling the slight grainy seeds roll around her tongue as she chewed. In her mind, the leader was somewhat old-fashioned, but surely it kept them alive for this long. And he probably knows best anyways, she thought nodding her head, as she wiped the juice off her knife onto her abused pants, before strapping it onto her belt. Without knowing it, her hand was at soft material near her neck, in a sort of calming method, as a vibrant pink scarf, out of impulse and quickly restrained her thoughts about her parents. You couldn't stop to wonder how things could be, or you may never get up. Yes, that's right. Just like the clan. If they had continue to yearn for the devastated forests of Vendrali, then they couldn't have become as strong today.

Her mind suddenly connected with a handful of weak, hidden strands of information. Herself,
a little girl, listening as one of the Elders telling of the 'good old days' seemingly forgetting the small fact that he never lived in that time period, before they became roaming nomads. Being taught about the various items that can be utilized from the most sunlit areas, to the places that were so dark that you could barely see the hand in front of your faces. Even climbing random things, could have been connected to the relative tree climbs that their ancestors probably took. As much as her 'family' tried to hide it, they were still undoubtedly homesick, even after the thousands of years. Not like we can do anything about it. She ended her wavering thoughts simply, and walked off towards a slightly growing murmuring group. They're probably having a meeting. Elise snapped back to attention. The Head Elf, didn't like his speeches delayed, no matter what the reason. The last time it happened...no better not to think about it.

"And so, we will go towards town..." Cyrus (The Leader) grimanced, "And get some items for our next move. So I'll bring a handful of you guys, and the rest of our family will go and start packing. Hmm...yes, the same group from earlier should be good, unless they are tired." The last word had sort of an edge to it, a challenge. Elise shook her head, and she could feel the others shaking their head, sleepy or not. "Good. We'll take our leave immediately."

Clutching a small piece of paper in hand, Elise sighed, glancing at the written text. "Where am I even supposed to find this?" She muttered, looking around the expansive buildings. She really didn't know how to start. Should she knock on the doors, or look around the 'shops' or perhaps ask others? The Wood Elf pondered this for a while, before shivering and pulling her jacket closer around her. In fact, it seemed the only thing on her to be clean and new, despite being as old as the rest of her clothes, due to the nature of the material, a sort of special fiber or something which made it resistant to most things of a deteriorating nature. (although not very warm |D) A gust of wind blue harshly, smacking Elise in the face with a piece of paper, dying down as quickly as it came. Irritably tearing it off her face, she chucked it away. As it fluttered down, she caught the words, "Wanted...Galleon." so she curiously grabbed it again, flattening it before reading it fully.

"Mercenaries and Crew Members Wanted.
See Korb for more information

Elise threw it away, trying to erase the message in her mind, yet her brain was working in overdrive. Maybe I could use that to go 'home'. Our real one. whispered one side of her head. Just calm down and get back to work! screamed the other. As the different parts of her minds clashed, she lasso'd it together again, and passed judgement. She would try (And probably fail) to get onto the (presumably) ship, and if she didn't then oh well.

(BECAUSE IT'S TAKING SO LONG I'M POSTING THE BACK STORY INCOMPLETE AND FIXING IT...LATER)
----
The Wood Elf shifted her weight slightly, the wood underneath her feet creaking, as if preparing to give way into the waters below, taking down the member below. Elise kept turning, expecting the angry shouts when they discovered her gone, with some of the food stocks, and all the items she thought could be useful (Rope, a water canteen, a wood whistle she made once, a few pieces of flint, and of course a trusty knife) missing, and packed into a bag. There was the ship in front of her, a rather nice looking one, compared to some of the others, but it was hard to see specific People among her, due to the crowd. Good. If they find that I'm here, then it would be impossible to find me among the other crew members she thought, when a woman stepped onto the dock, with a red bandanna tied around her silvery hair, with a sort of Aura that made her want to take a few steps back. That's when she noticed the hair poking from above the bandanna wasn't all hair, there was some sort of animal ears. Now that she noticed the ears, she began realizing there was a tail. Oh so she's a Fey. That seems pretty cool. Perhaps she could be a friend. she wondered vaguely.  

Suddenly the woman's arms were filled with something, squinting her eyes, she saw it was several bags, seemingly expensive, and definitely not what most of the People around her probably was able to afford. The Fey then bowed to someone, and walked away towards the ship, before turning around and informed that she was the captain of the ship along with some other things, while the person who probably gave her the bags, exclaimed that she wouldn't be on the same ship, much less with the captain as a Fey. The Captain seemingly pretended not to hear as she threw one of the bags into the waters, probably never to be seen again. She went back and took another sac, before dumping it's items onto the floor, and messing around with it. I hope this is just her 'bad side'....and if it is, may I never be upon it. Elise frowned, slinking away towards the back. The woman then barked them all into a line, so the Wood Elf scrambled to comply, when a Dwarf cried out in pain. Well, this trip is surely going to be lovely. She thought sarcastically, and made sure not to cross the hissing cats, when she nearly missed the Fey's question to the crew in her thoughts.

Elise blinked. Perhaps she was talking about her use of magic. Yet, if it wasn't then the Captain would definitely poke some stick at her face, like the person that called out. She didn't really like the other person's (who she didn't see yet) snobbish way of speaking, yet she was more afraid of the Captain's sort of attitude. Something about her told a tale that she could throw you off the boat if you disobeyed, and list it off as an accident. Sighing, she took a breath of the salty sea air, and stepped forward.

"I'm Elise Terra, I'm trying to find a way home, and I am an Elemental Mage."

Last edited by Sakura on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:31 am

After a moment, a woman stepped out from the line of men. Mira raised an eyebrow. She couldn't help but be a little irked. It was an old sailor's tail that women aboard a ship was a bad omen and any voyage with the fairer sex along for the trip should take caution. The superstition was something older sailors usually grew out of, but Mira only had a handful of those to work with. She had a feeling that the superstition may become a self-fulfilling prophecy. She would have to keep a close eye on the younger men and and even closer leash. She hoped that the worst would not come to past.

The Fey strolled down the line towards the young woman. When Mira spied her tanned skin and pointed ears she had to admit she was a bit relieved. When she heard the woman say she was too a mage, the last thing she had wanted to see was another rotten High Elf. Now slightly pleased, she slowed to a stop in front of Elsie, her tail waging slowly behind her.

Mira did not speak right away. She first took a moment to look the elf over. She looked somewhat down on her luck with an old, worn jacket and boots that seemed to have taken even more of a beating. This didn't surprise the Captain. She had been shipmates with many Wood Elves before and they all seemed to be just slightly disheveled. Most were runaways of a sort, leaving their families and nomadic tribes. Mira could certainly relate. The yearning for freedom called louder in some than it did in others.

Still, as Mira looked at the elf, she couldn't shake a certain feeling. Something was afoot with this girl. She could almost smell it. It was in the way she carried herself, in the way her eyes were a little too nervous. She had the look of a dog who had been beaten too many times, who had been pushed just a little too far. This, Mira also understood. The only question was: who had kicked the dog?

Mira stood in the middle of the pier, searching the girls eyes for a good amount of time, long enough for some of the crew to begin to shuffle back and forth and cough nervously, anticipating what to do next. The Captian's winter blue eyes stayed locked with Elsie's though, every bit as keen and hungry as a wild wolf staring out of the shadows in the dead of night. Her ears were perked high into the air, as if to point at the noon sun floating high in the sky. Her tail had stopped any sort of movement, and now stood stiff in the breeze. Then she bared her fangs.

Smiling at the elf, she gave her a light slap on the side of the shoulder. "Another mage, eh?" she said, "It would seem Korb's pockets are deeper than even I gave him credit for! Well, Miss Elsie, here's hoping your worth every coin, eh? Don't make my coin purse regret you too, alright?"

And with that she was off again. She had seen no one else of import in the line, so without further ado, she set foot on the gangway and turned to face her crew. "Ladies and Gentlemen," she shouted so even those in the back could hear, " I would like to introduce you to your new home. She's an old girl, but she's been given the best new trimmings that coin can buy. You had best get used to her, because she'll be your home, your work, and your pride and joy for a few good months. She is the Sea Wolf!"

Even Mira admitted the name was a little silly, but she liked it. Korb had meant it as a joke on the Fey's traits, even going so far as to have a howling wolf's head cast in bronze for the figurehead. Still, Mira couldn't bring herself to name the ship anything else. It had a certain ring that was pleasant in her ears.

One man in the back spoke up, "Oi! Mista' Korb was advertizin' a Galleon on 'is hire sheet, 'e was! That there ain't no Galleon I eva' saw!"

The Captain rolled her eyes. "This, mates, is why dear old Korb is not your Captian. Indeed, the Wolf is not a Galleon, but a Frigate. She's smaller, faster, but still just as mean. I've seen to it myself the old girl has enough firepower to crack an island in half. Twenty cannons sit above deck, along with a pair at the bow and the stern. Four swivel guns are posted at the corners as well. Below deck, are the big guns. Fifty in total they number. We'll also be carrying all manners o' round shot, grape, chain, and as a special treat, even some explosive shells. I guarantee ye' you'll have no want for firepower when those gun hatches open.

"Still, iffin' you still don't bevel me, I'd always be happy to give ye' a personal demonstration..."

The man did not respond.

"That's what I figured. Now, I'm all done yapping. Find yourself on board and prepare to cast off in an hour's time. We're to be meetin' up with a merchant ship a few leagues out before sunset, so hop to it! Master Roran, do be sure none of the greenies make a mess o' my new toy, aye?"

"Aye!" replied the First Mate as the men dispersed and began to make their way aboard. Mira, satisfied, took to the ship herself and clambered up the rigging lines until she was situated high above the deck, watching as each and every man and woman came aboard. Her tail wagged slowly as she sat sat in her perch.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:21 am

It took all of Nin's willpower not to open up the bottle of poisonous vapors in that dipshit captain's face. They probably wouldn't have even affected the thick-skulled Fey hound; it was better just to keep her mouth shut and take the humiliation like a true Humble gentle lady. The nerve of that bitch (literally).

It was simple enough to defuse the ticking chemical bomb; she just sprinkled some bases over the mess and kicked it into the ocean without much regard. "Bah," she hissed, "at least I saw this coming and packed extra." Her body told a different story though; showing her true upsetness over the whole situation.

"I'm stuck with this Fey... On a ship full of misunderstandings and distrusted I've wrought upon myself now... By Gods, if this isn't the worst situation I've been..." Nin muttered sadly to herself, showing a fleeting instance of an agreeable adult attitude. She quickly began to repress the "adultness" of her personality, however, in her mind's ignorant crusade of bitchiness. "It's not like it's my fault, though. I'm still a noble lady and I still deserve to be treated as such." She muttered crossly under her breath, resentment growing and writhing in her chest. Nin miraculously managed to gather ALL her bags and bring them aboard in one amazing trip, mostly fueled by her agitation.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:55 am

Elise shifted slightly as the Fey walked over, feeling slightly uncomfortable as she felt the Captian's eyes glance over her, as if analyzing some sort of item. But nothing could prepare the Wood Elf for what happened next.

Suddenly, the Captain stared straight into her crystal blue eyes, never blinking, never wavering. Elise swallowed slightly, at the almost wolfish gleam in the Fey's eyes, remembering that somewhere, predators could smell fear, and that some respected strength. The seconds which ticked by seemed to span years, and she could have sworn she stopped breathing, when as suddenly as it came, the tension released and the Captain seemed to smile as she slapped her on the back stating that Korb seemed to have quite a bit of money.

Exhaling slightly, the Wood Elf forced a smile, before listening again to the Captains's comment about the ship, which the name seemed to drip with irony. Probably was on purpose, she thought slightly. Still, the name the Sea Wolf was quite pretty, along with the boat compared to some of the others in the dock. Finally the Fey dismissed the crew, and seemingly disappeared as she climbed up the hull's length. Despite what the Captain said about leaving their bags for the other Magician, something didn't seem to sit right with Elise, leaving her survival kit away for any period of time. So she decidedly kept it with her and climbed aboard.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:43 am

Mira watched as the men streamed on board. The two elves seem to be a bit behind, but the men were making a show of checking through the ship. Some of the older dogs were checking the quality of the ropes and the deck. The younglings were simply looking through the ship with excitement. Mira sighed. She supposed she could help the other two women.

She leapt down from the ropes and landed softly on the deck. She stalked over to the two women, running her hands along the railing. She stopped them both and leaned in close, whispering.

"I'm not one to usually do this, but I would suggest you two get adjacent bunks. The lads do tend to get a bit, well, restless at sea. Power in numbers, eh? If they give you any trouble, tell me and I'll make sure something is done about it."

Just as it seemed she was done, "Oh, and Miss Ninque, I wasn't joking about the bags. I won't hesitate to make an example of you." A she said this, she indicated the main mast of the ship with a nod of her head. Then, she was off to make sure everything was in order to prepare to cast off.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:06 am

Nin looked over at the other Elf, not exactly a fan of her either. On the other hand though; it wasn't like there were too many other females on the ship. She wasn't sure what the Fey hound had meant, but it was true that having a fellow female WOULD indeed make the trip a lot easier to stomach. Her eyes betrayed her acceptance, giving the other elf an uncharacteristically friendly look that said elf would likely never experience again. Possibly.

Suddenly, a new realization dawned on Nin. Before the Fey could get away, Nin quickly ran up and tapped her on the back. Her pompous and childish air vaporized suddenly, replaced with a rather serious and surprisingly adult tone. It was one of those moments where some of Nin's finer points actually chose to show themselves. "...I can very well see that this is no laughing matter. But I need to ask you this favor seriously; from one heart to another. Please, let me keep my bags with me," she practically begged in a low voice. "You can have my luggage and all my useless junk. But honestly, this is a very nice ship, and I'd hate to see it and everyone go down in flames. Honestly. So please, if you can find it in you're heart to listen to my pleas, let me keep my materials. I'll put the rest with the other stuff no problem." She was desperate now; she had to make sure that all her materials were handled properly. "I really don't want a repeat of the problems on the dock, and you did tell me to warn you. So I am. Besides, how often do you think you're going to hear me asking you for things? Never. Exactly."
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:16 am

The Fey stared at the elf for a moment. It seemed as if she was looking for something to say. Then she started to laugh. What started as a chuckle soon became a full belly laugh. She took a few seconds and then, through stifled chuckles, she said, "You really are high class, aren't you? No no, you keep your bags under your bunk with your mates'. Where did you think we were going to put it? With the gunpowder? No no no. Though I appreciate you actually using your brain. It's a sight I doubt I'll see often.

"Now, go grab a bunk and then bring the other's things on board. Leave them around the bunks and they'll sort it out for themselves."

Once again, Mira went to check on things.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:28 am

Elise saw that the woman next to her was a High Elf, and then fought quickly to subdue her internal screams for justice. The High Elf was one of them, the one that caused the burning of her original homeland, forcing her tribe to be become wanderers. Who knew what life she would have had if it wasn't for them?

Shut up. she told her Wood Elf side. I don't have enough time for this.

The Captain quickly told them to get bunks together, something about the men and strength in numbers. It sort of made sense, and two magicians may be better than one. Plus Ninquië (At least that's what she thought her name was) seemed somewhat friendly, maybe it was just nerves or something that caused her initial...well, annoyance. After the Captain and the High Elf cleared things up, she turned towards the other girl. "So...where are we going to get beds?" Elise asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:00 am

"I didn't mean... Ah well." Nin sighed quietly, both annoyed and slightly flattered (?) by the Fey hound's "compliment". Very odd indeed. She would never in a million years admit it though, that was for sure. "I humiliated myself for nothing..." Nin sighed, brushing it off in a slightly decent mood.

She put her bags very cautiously where indicated and then looked over at the wood elf, running her hand through her oddly-colored bangs. "Well... If I'm right, we're supposed to bunk in what are called the 'forcastle quarters'... Not too far from the galley," she mused in response, thinking back to the research she had done on boats during her trip to port. Studying seemed to just completely bring out Nin's true colors; it was even evident in the way she was speaking about the knowledge she had obtained.

"We are considered general crew after all... But WAIT!!!!" Nin gasped, a slight rosey color appearing in her cheeks. "I-I.... What I me-mean by that is.... OF COURSE I DIDN'T STUDY FOR THIS WRETCHED TRIP! By GODS!!!!" She stammered, the redness in her face ever growing. Good Nin was going bye-bye. "Of all the....... absurd things one could insinuate... Peasants bring up some of the strangest things..."

Oh yeah. Nailed it.

"...I suppose we should be going before the ruffians try to divide us up........." she managed to sputter in her embarrassment.

(Ooc: kekekekeke... Too far?)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Elise stared at High Elf like she grew a second head. Gallery? Forecastle Quarters? she blinked, never hearing the terms before. Pondering for a second on where exactly they are, when suddenly the other girl began blushing and stammering. The Wood Elf chuckled mentally, I heard bad liars always become to specific in detail. Seems to be the case. she noted, before speaking, "I guess we do bring up the strangest things. Then again...pretty much anything will say something strange." She said simply, before nodding, "Yeah we should. But I really have no clue about what you were talking earlier and you obviously know so why don't you lead the way?"

At this point, it was nearly impossible to tell if she was doing it so that Nin could regain some honor, in a sort of teasing manner, or if she really didn't know. (Probably all three |D sorry for the short post btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)   The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Age: The Icronian Wars (2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next