Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Wistuffly RPG!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome, to the greatest RPG in all the land! But, this RPG is different. It is a Wistuffly RPG. Full of adventure, action, and horrible references. This RPG was inspired by a friend of mine. Now, let's not waste our time on a lame intro, and cut to the setting and information about the Wistuffly RPG.

The Setting:
The Wistuffly RPG takes place in the land of Vas'ren. Vas'ren is in a alternate universe from yours, and very different from the one you know. Vas'ren is full of mythical beasts and magic. Many of the myths and fables from your world are present in Vas'ren, but are real. The gods have given you the chance to enter the lands of Vas'ren.

Information:
Magic- Magic Spells are either learned by a trainer, a scroll, or started with. Classes that use Magic will start with a spell that the class would have. For example, a Cleric class would start with a healing spell, or a divine type spell. The starter spell will be chosen by the player, as long as it is compatible with the class. Scrolls can be found while exploring, or purchased. Trainers are usually found in towns, and can be hired to teach you spells. But, since this is a real time RPG, you would need to actually train with the trainer to learn anything. Spells have a chance to fail (d20 is rolled for succession). The higher your Wisdom, the greater chance a spell will successfully cast. Also, the more points you have in Wisdom, the more damage you will do with magic based attacks.

Battle and Health- All players will inevitably battle. The battle and health system is incredibly simple. When a player attempts to make a attack, a d20 (Dice with twenty sides) will be rolled to see if the attack hits. This is the same for the enemy the player is battling. When the player or enemy makes a successful attack, the health of both player and enemy is recorded off screen (By me). The amount of damage you deal is how high your Might is, and what weapon you are using. Chance measures how accurate the attack is. And Dexterity is how well the player can dodge attacks. The only indication of how much health either the player or enemy has is by actually checking the wounds. Example, if you or your enemy has been stabbed in the arm, the player's character or enemy will feel pain and not be able to use that arm.

Character Creation- There are four attributes. Might, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Chance. Might is the strength your character has. Dexterity is how dexterous your character is. Intelligence is how clever and smart your character is, and indicates how well he or she can use magic. And Chance is how lucky your character is.

You have 18 attribute points to put into the four different attributes. The maximum amount of points you can put into one attribute is 10. The amount of points you put into the four attributes will decide your class. But just because you put 10 points into Dexterity doesn't mean you will dodge every attack. Example:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 4
Wisdom- 0
Chance- 4
This particular build would be Warrior. The default race is Human, but you can select a other race if you wish. You may add things like appearance, and personality if you wish. But you can't add a history of your character for story purposes.

Character Template

Name:
Strength-
Dexterity-
Wisdom-
Chance-

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 am

((Screw it))

As Shihna leaped from the building she was on to the next, she lost her footing, and slipped off the building. But she felt something tug on her forearm, and it kept Shihna from plummeting to the ground. The thing grabbing her forearm lifted her up, back onto the roof top. But as she looked back to see what had saved her, there was nothing out of the ordinary. Whatever grabbed her forearm it certainly felt like a human hand. And yet, nothing was there.

((You rolled a 2, and I didn't want you to brake your legs on the very first thing you do in the game. Plus, this plot fits nicely with your kind of character.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 pm

(Interesting...)

"...Oh snap!" The second Shihna lost her footing, she knew she was gonna get the mother of all bruises upon landing. She stretched out her hands, bracing herself for the impact. However, something catched her. Something that definitely felt like a human hand. And yet, something was kinda off about it. For once, as she got liftetd back onto the rooftop she tried to look around to see who rescued her, yet there was not a creature in sight. "That's...strange. I suppose I should thank whatever did that, though..."
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:55 pm

As Shihna stood there, bewildered by what just happened, a crowd had formed. The muttered and chattered, wondering why the woman was on the roof. The local authorities noticed the crowd, and went to investigate. They saw the woman on the roof, and one of the authorities shouted, "You there! Come down from that roof now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Shihna didn't have much time to think through what happened before seeing the authorities. "Busted." the woman muttered to herself, a childish pout forming on her mouth. "Alright, alright, I'm getting down from here!" she yelled, jumping down from the roof. This time, however, she focused on the actual landing, rather than showing off. Typical authorities. she thought. Showing up just when things get fun. "Sheesh, who woulda thought it was forbidden to do backflips on rooftops..."
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:18 pm

"Alright missy, what were you doing up there, hmm? Spit it out," An officer said. The crowd started to part when the authorities asked Shihna questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:30 pm

The pout was still plastered on Shihna's face as she landed in front of the officer. "I just happened to practice my tricks here, that's all." she replied in a huff. "I honestly don't see what the problem is. A performer has got to practice, and the rooftops just happened to be similar to the platforms I use in my performances, so I used them." the Acrobat explained, a sigh escaping her mouth. "I didn't think I'd be doing anything illegal..."
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:58 pm

"The last thing we need is another fool fallin' off the buildings, and breakin' their necks. If we'd let you do it, other people will get the wrong idea. And we wouldn't want that, now would we? I'll let you off with a warnin' but next time you won't be so lucky." The officer said. The authorities then walked away from the scene, turning a corner down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:00 am

"Fine, I won't do it anymore." Shihna replied, her face screaming "I've learned a very important lesson about safety today, thank you so much, sir!". Of course, she also practiced acting in her free time, which, indeed came in handy as she really was thinking: Not when you're around, at least.... "Well, I'd better go set up the platforms in a safe location, have a good day, sir!" she added, waving the officer goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 am

((I'm not entirely sure how to respond to that.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wistuffly RPG!   The Wistuffly RPG! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wistuffly RPG!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2