Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hooo boy, time to get started

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hooo boy, time to get started Empty
PostSubject: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Its been a loooooooooooong while, and its about time I finally get started with Kezz's chapter in this world.

Right now, I am not planning on him being on a team right now, he is kinda a solo gig right now due to lack of trust with others and not wanting to put any one else in danger. I WILL one day start up a Team with him, but those that join when it first begins will have to be people who has gained his trust and became his friend. So that won't be for a while...

HOWEVER, the reason for this topic is to find people who would be willing to become his friend for when that day comes or just because. He is partly a traveler and soon-to-be rescuer so he can pop in on adventures. Anybody want to try it out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 am

Could I give it a shot? Feli, a Skitty, is shy and often stutters, and she's also childishly innocent and she doesn't like fighting unless she has to. They would make an interesting combination...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:05 am

Alrighty, can give it a shot. ^^ How would they meet though? Kezz won't usually hang about in crowded areas to be sure so it might have to be a less densely populated place or out in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Hmm. Do you want to do it in Rainfront Town, or shall we stick close to Grassveil?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Hmmm...Either or would be quite fine actually.

Linearly Rainfront Town will be better, but which would you be comfortable with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Rainfront Town. I don't have any experience there yet. How about Pricklemist Hill?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Alllrighty then. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:18 am

Great! Should I make the thread, or do you want to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 pm

If you have an idea of how you want to start it off then you, if not I can think of something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 am

Can you start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:00 am

Took a while to finally see this, sorry about that. XD But sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hooo boy, time to get started   Hooo boy, time to get started Empty

Back to top Go down

Hooo boy, time to get started
Page 1 of 1