Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Crescendo, Getting Started

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Team Crescendo, Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Michael the Dunsparce knocked on Guildmaster Meganiums door and hoped he was ready to start his team as he waited for him or her to show up.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:48 pm

As Faye returned from her walk around the guild, she found a Dunsparce standing in front of her quarters' door.
"Oh hello, my dear.", the guildmaster adressed the Land Snake Pokémon.
"I think you might be looking for me. My name is Faye. Why don't you come in and tell me, what brought you here?", she asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:22 pm

IC: "O-oh, um, o-okay." Michael nervously stammered as he slid into the Guildmaster's Quarters.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Walking back into her quarters behind the Dunsparce, Faye closed the door again.
"Now then...what can I do for you, my dear?", she asked.
"Is there anything you need?"

(You don't need to signal IC, it's enough to signal OOC posting. :P )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:57 pm

"Well, you see, I wanted to start a rescue team. First I would create it and then over time I would gain 3 more members, thus creating my team and I shall call it, Team Crescendo!" Michael explained, his confidence rising each word he uttered of his dreams and aspirations. Even his tail had started spinning!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:04 pm

As the Guildmaster saw the Pokémon in front of her explaining his plans with such enthusiasm, she found herself reminded all the other Rescue Teams she had signed up.
All the new friendships she had made.
And now, there would be another one.

"A most noble aspiration indeed.", she said while smiling both happily and nostalgically.
As she simultaneously retrieved a book from the shelves behind her and began to write in it, she continued:
"Now I only need your name. Who are you, dearie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:06 pm

"My name is Michael." He replied ready to start his new journey.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:37 pm

"Okay, Michael.", Faye replied while writing down the name in the book.
"You're going to need one of these.", she continued as she took one of the bags hanging on one of the walls down and handed it to the new recruit.
"This is your Treasure Bag. It contains your Explorer Badge, your Wonder Map and a little something from me as well. (OOC: A ribbon in the color of your choice.)"
Faye then began to explain the use of these items before concluding with:
"Now you'll need a room. If you could please follow me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:00 am

OOC: Sky Blue Ribbon

IC: "Okay then." Michael answered agreeingly, starting to feel comfortable around this new pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:55 pm

After a short trip through the guild, during which Faye explained the various facilities and points of interest, the two of them finally arrived at the sleeping quarters.
The guildmaster stepped up to one of the various doors, opened it and began to speak:
"This is your room, my dear. It's only meant for one Pokémon, but as soon as you'll get another member for your team, I'll get you a bigger one. Feel free to decorate your room as you wish, but you probably won't be here much anyways."
Smiling warmly, she concluded:
"That would have been it from my side. If there's anything else you need, feel free to ask, sweetie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:21 pm

OOC: So I should go to another thread to find more members now?

IC:"Thank you very much Ma'am." Michael chimed.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:02 am

"Oh, you're quite welcome.", Faye smiled.
"Now then...you should rest for now. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day. See you tomorrow then!"
As the Guildmaster walked towards her quarters again, she couldn't help but think about all the adventures the new recruit was going to have. What places would he see? What friends would he make?
But while there was no way of knowing that for now, one thing Faye knew with the utmost certainty.
A new adventure had just begun.

(OOC: Yep, you're signed up. Feel free to do missions or look for members.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Crescendo, Getting Started   Team Crescendo, Getting Started Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Crescendo, Getting Started
Page 1 of 1