Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Creepypasta RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

Creepypasta RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeff was walking around town at Midnight and was bored due to the fact he had no one to kill if he did it would bring more heat so he has to stay low for a few days. "Ugh what the hell am I suppose to do?" Jeff said as he was walking, Jeff then decided to got to an abandoned house so he can relax and sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:46 am

Jeff let out a sigh. "I know you want to help but I have to say no on this one." Jeff said to Alex as he walked towards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:51 am

Alex stuttered, "Smiley follow Jeff. " she whispered. Once she felt that she was next to Jeff she hit his shin with the walking stick. "I can handle myself if that's what you're worried about. Besides, you can't fight him alone. It'll be like trying to fight in a fog." she said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:57 am

"Ow what the hell Alex!" Jeff scream while hold his shin, he then looked at Alex then sigh. "Fine you can come alone." Jeff said as he boarded the train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Yes!

Remind me not to say no to you.

Shut up.

Alex let Smiley follow Jeff onto the Train. "So what state are we going to?" she asked Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:07 pm

"We are going to Lancaster, Ohio" Jeff said as he sat down in the train. "Why go to the town he was born in is my question." Jeff said knowing he does not go to his own hometown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:19 pm

"Maybe he was homesick?" Alex asked. "Are there any empty seats?" she asked Jeff. Good thing she had her bag with her. It had the necessaries for what they would need.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:57 pm

"Maybe." Jeff said as he found some seats. "Found 2 open seats." Jeff said as he sat down in one. "Now time to rest until we get to Ohio."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3