Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Creepypasta RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

Creepypasta RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeff was walking around town at Midnight and was bored due to the fact he had no one to kill if he did it would bring more heat so he has to stay low for a few days. "Ugh what the hell am I suppose to do?" Jeff said as he was walking, Jeff then decided to got to an abandoned house so he can relax and sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:44 pm

"I just came in, also I want you to keep an eye on Laughing Jack." Masky said. Masky had come in along with Slenderman. "Laughing Jack? Isn't he that clown that attack kids and their families and laughs at their Sufferings?" Alex ask.

"Yes." the Slenderman said. Alex shuddered she hated clowns, but she really disliked Laughing Jack.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Jeff let a sigh. "You know I hate him and last time I saw him we were at each other throats." Jeff said as he felt uncomfortable with this job but no choice to do so. "Well why are we keeping an eye on him is he doing his own thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:21 pm

"It's because he keeps doing it, he getting the authorities involved. More then usual." Slenderman said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:24 am

"You got to be kidding is he an idiot." Jeff said knowing that is just a stupid move. "Fine I will see what is his problem." Jeff then stretched. "So where are we going then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:43 pm

"You know you're not leaving without me." Alex said standing up. Slenderman sighed and picked the girl up with one of his appendages. "Alex you have school in the morning." he said. "So, why do I even need it when I'm on the verge of crazy? Not crazy for you guys anyway." she muttered. Slenderman ignored for girl's last comment and turned to Jeff. "He was last seen in New York. There's a train that leaves at 12:44 am, make sure you're on it." he stressed the last bit to the young man. "As for you-- Where'd she go?" Slenderman asked looking for Alex.

"I'm in my room!" SLAM!

Slenderman sighed and pinched the unsaleable nose. "This isn't even her house. Why does she insist on staying here when she has her own home to go to?" he asked.

Alex fell on her bed and hugged her pillow. "Stupid school full of bullies." she muttered. She heard a soft whine from under her bed. Curious she looked under her bed. Alex made a small grin. "Hey Smiley. C'mere boy." she called. A red and black dog came out from the bed and whined again, licking Alex's nose. She giggle and rubbed the dog's head. "I'll be fine. Slenderman doesn't get it though. School sucks, and at home..." she trailed off, looking out the window. The rain was slowly coming to a stop. "Who wants a messed up freak like me? I mean they found me in the woods covered in the blood of his victims. I didn't have a choice but to kill those people. Now, now I can still hear this voice in my head that keeps saying to kill those bullies, even my parents." she said.

Tears fell down her face like a flowing river. Smiley whined and licked the tears away. Alex chuckled and hugged the dog as he gave her one of his famous smiles. "Thanks Smiley. You want to sleep with me tonight?" she asked. The dog wagged his tail and waited until Alex was situated. She patted the spot beside her and he hopped on the bed and laid beside her. Alex was going with Jeff weather Slenderman liked it or not. She knew what L.J. was capable of and she wasn't going to let Jeff go in there alone. The two quickly fell to sleep as the rain had stopped.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:40 am

"So I will be going then dealing with Jack is going to be a pain but I will make him stop doing this so us Proxies won't get caught in a big mess." Jeff said as he put on his hood and opened the door. "And what would happen if I have no choice to kill Jack?" Jeff asked Slenderman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:58 am

"Let us hope that it won't come to that. If you can catch him Jeff, you must bring him here. Once you have, I will have to take him to Lord Zalgo." Slenderman said with a grim tone.

Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:24 am

"Really Lord Zalgo." Jeff said in a annoyed tone knowing he hates Zalgo. You know I hate it when you bring his name up after that night." Jeff had a flash back when he almost lost his life to Zalgo. "Fine i'll get Jack and make sure to bring him back but if it comes to the point of me killing him I will have no choice but to do so." Jeff said as he walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:55 am

Slenderman sighed, how could he have forgotten what Zalgo had done to Jeff? "I am truly sorry Jeff. Be careful." he said as he watched Jeff leave.

Alex had been waiting for Jeff to leave the house. "Ok Smiley. Time to go help. You need your harness." she said digging through her room. She found the service dog vest and put it on Smiley. The dog whined softly not liking to wear it. "I know boy, but it's the only way that you can get to go on public transportation." she explained. Smiley growled quietly while Alex put on a pair of pale blue contacts and a pair of sunglasses.

Taking out one of her many books on the Occult, she put it in he bag. "Stay close to me Smiley." she whispered as she made a chant for a spell that would take her to the Train Station.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Jeff then walked out the door to head to the Train Station. "This is going to get annoying dealing with Laughing Jack but capturing him is going to be a challenge." Jeff then smiled. "Well you can't spell slaughter without laughter." Jeff said as he started to laugh as he was walking almost to the train station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:12 pm

"Do you see Jeff, Smiley?" Alex asked looking in front of her. She hated wearing these contact lenses, they made it practically impossible to see out of.

You should not have to sneak around, Alex.

Aw great it's you. Back to tell me how to kill more people? Alex asked sarcastically.

The voice chuckled, You already have the basics down, kid. You've gotten better with that Transportation spell.

Lots of Trial and Error.

Smiley started pulling lightly on the harness, "Ok, I'm coming. Just walk normal and don't let Jeff see you." Alex whispered to the dog. Smiley started walking towards the train he saw Jeff going into.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:32 am

Jeff suddenly stooped before he got on the train "You can stop following me now Alex I know your there." Jeff said as he let out a sigh. Why is she even following me she knows I can handle myself. Jeff then started to wonder why does she want to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:25 am

Alex didn't say anything, she let Smiley lead her over to Jeff. "How did you know I was following you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:34 am

"I started to hear some foot steps so I ignored them then I smelled Smiley and felt a presence that I know you have." Jeff said to Alex. "Now what are you doing here?" Jeff said as he was curious on how she got passed Slenderman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:39 am

"I want to help Laughing Jack." she replied. She may not be able to do much but if she had her Scalpel sword then she'd be able to help a little more. "Plus I'm getting better with my spells." she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next