Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Creepypasta RP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:21 am

Jeff was walking around town at Midnight and was bored due to the fact he had no one to kill if he did it would bring more heat so he has to stay low for a few days. "Ugh what the hell am I suppose to do?" Jeff said as he was walking, Jeff then decided to got to an abandoned house so he can relax and sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:29 am

Alex growled as it started to rain. She ran as fast as she could with a grocery bag in her hand. Her clothes were already soaked to the bone, and to top it all off she was lost.

"There's gotta be somewhere to stay. I just had to go out and buy some candy this late!" she scolded herself.

Spotting an old house near by she decided to stay there until the rain stopped. Dashing inside she tried to dry her shoulder length jagged hair. Her black tee shirt was clinging to her and made her shiver.

"Aw, man I going to end up catching a cold if I can't find anything dry." she muttered.

The place seemed empty, the place had been up for sale for a pretty good while. Thing was it was supposed to be haunted or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 am

AS Jeff entered the the house he decided to look around and to see if there is a chair or something to sit down on. As he went to the living room he saw a nice chair to sit on but before he sat down he heard a noise from the door opening he knew he was not alone now. Jeff than hid in the shadows so that the person could not see him and was a great way to attack.
Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:28 am

Alex walked into the living room and found a blanket. This was odd, why would someone leave a blanket behind? Oh well, Alex wrapped it around her and felt it's warmth. Strange thing was, it felt like she was being watched. She looked around and saw nothing though. Maybe it was her imagination?
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 am

Jeff then came up behind Alex and his knife near he throat. "Now this is a surprise a girl in an abandoned house who knew." Jeff said as he started to smile at Alex. "Now how should I kill you no one will hear you scream in a house like this." He said as he pushes the knife closer to Alex throat.
Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:15 am

Alex threw the blanket at the man behind her. Knocking the hand holding the knife away from her; She got up and picked up the chair, using it as a weapon and to keep her attacker at bay. "Who are you?! What do you mean it's a surprise to find a girl in an old house? Why the heck do you want to kill me?" she asked glaring at the man, unable to see his face.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:38 am

Jeff quickly took off the blanket and raised his knife. "Since I am going to kill you why mot tell you my name." Jeff said making another smile. "My name is Jeff and I am a Killer." Jeff said as he brought up his knife. "Now be a good girl and put the chair down we don't want anyone getting hurt."
Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:43 am

Alex blinked, unimpressed. "Jeff the Killer, eh? Plan on killing me, you say? Here I thought it was some pervert." She said with a smirk. She put the chair down and picked up her bag. Reaching in it she pulled out a bag of chips and a soda. "Hope you don't mind sharing." she said. She tossed the bag to "Jeff the Killer" with another smirk. "Killed anyone interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:03 am

Jeff grabbed the bag of chips. "What do you mean interesting Alex since when did I kill something interesting." Jeff said as he ate a few chips. "Or if you want interesting I can make a certain Proxy 'Go To Sleep' hehe." Jeff said with a creepy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:06 am

Alex smirked, "Come on Jeff. I like Masky. At least he helps out around the old place. Where's Slenderman? Chasing people in the woods again?" she said with a laugh. She opened her soda and took a long sip from it.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:24 am

"Oh come on Maskey is not even that great." Jeff said to Alex as he ate a few chips. "And I have no idea where he is he just might be keeping those crappy drawings he drew safe from other people."
Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Alex soon felt a shiver down her spine. You know the sound the Slenderman games make when he's close by or he's right on top of you? That is how Alex felt at that moment. "Well you can't blame him, Jeff. He doesn't have any eyes, at least he can keep it on the paper. What's with the notes anyway? Are they warnings?" she asked. She opened her bag of chips and started munching on them.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am

"You know he can see its just he can't speak that is why he uses Masky as a puppet." Jeff said to Alex feeling the same feeling as her. "Strange why do I think he is near?" Jeff said as he is confused about the presents around Jeff and Alex.
Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:49 am

"I dunno. I just thought it was a sudden chill in the air. But why does he have Masky and Hoody?" she asked, tacking a small hand full of chips into her mouth. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she had this scared look in her eyes. "Please let that be water dripping from the ceiling." she whispered. Slowly turning around Alex came face to face with the Slenderman. With a startled yelp she fell out of her chair only to be grabbed by the wait by one of the tentacles. "T-thanks, Slenderman." she said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:44 am

"What the hell when did you get here Slender?" Jeff said having no idea how he got there but ignored it and wondered why he was her. "Why are you here anyway is something going on?" Jeff said to Slender hopping to get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creepypasta RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepypasta RP   Creepypasta RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepypasta RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next