Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Posting order: You may only post at most twice after I post, I will post every 24 hours or when each person participating in the rp has posted at least once. You will not be counted to the posting until you have made an opening post.

My posting:

((Totally not a copy and paste, anyways people in this thread:
SereneLittleRose
Savato
Celestial
Mexter
Pichu))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:29 pm

'They werent a bother at all. Quite impressive what you did there with the bees and the... Uhm... I guess you flapped your wings at a certain speed to make it sound like a buzzing of a bee? Because that's what I'm talking about.' Cloud Brush said, quite wierdly as though she hadnt've thought ahead in her sentence. Because she didnt. She just had a blank head for a moment. 'Anyways, Nice to meet you. I'm Cloud Brush.' Cloud Brush proceeded to say, in a light and friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:43 pm

"Oh," smiled Honeycomb, "Thankyou!" she grinned, happy that someone appreciated her for her talent in beekeeping. She didn't usually get much thanks for it as bees were something generally feared by most ponies because of their stings.
"I'm Honeycomb, pleased to meet you too, Cloud Brush" she smiled, introducing herself in response. Two bees hung lazily around Honeycomb, one landing on her ear and the other hovering nearby as if they didn't wish to leave her. Honeycomb seemed to ignore their prescence as if she were used to it, however.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:18 am

*shrapnel needs more to react to*

Balance watched the other curiously before deciding to move closer. She approached the two ponies and spoke, "H-Hello..." She wondered if they knew where they were. This place was unorganized as heck, but Balance lived with it, for there was no reasonable way to organize an entire forest at the moment.

*Sorry for crap post ;A:*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 am

Cloud Brush turns around a small bit fast and starts spinning, but stops and looks at the one that just came from.. whell, She couldnt see, She was occupied spinning like crazy. 'Hello.. Euhh I shouldnt've turned so fast..' Cloud Brush says dizzily. She has that cartoon-style dizzy look in her eyes and she falls over.

OOC: mine is crap too, dont worry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:42 am

"So you guys are travelers? That's pretty cool, I'm one for wandering around Equestria myself, got nowhere else to live currently," Thunder said excitedly.
Thunder wasn't one to get too excited over others, but knowing that he did actually come across a decent sized group of travelers made him realize he wasn't alone. He looked at the group of ponies. A changeling, an earth pony inventor, and an unicorn inventor as well. There seemed to be a magician or some pony from a show. He didn't know what to call them.
"So are you guys carrying your stuff around in supplies or are you all merchants?" Thunder asked curiously. "If you're setting up a small camp, and continuing tomorrow, I'd like to come with you guys. I'd pull my own weight as well," He said hopefully.
Thunder had about enough of just living in the middle of nowhere with nopony, hopefully he could at least make some friends.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 pm

"Well...i'm kind of a traveler, we're not really a group though. These ponies just ran after me when I fell...sorry about the trouble as well..." Shrapnel replied, uncertain of what else to say. He wasted the Changeling's time, he got the hopes of a young colt up, and a mare did all the work for him in picking his pieces back up. He felt that he needed to give her some kind of reward for helping him, "Erm, you can take any piece you like, just one though. Also you can't take this....and this...and this this this this..." Shrapnel collected a hoard of small strange metals and instruments, he knew that these things were necessary for his plans and were difficult to find.

Balance found herself being ignored...other than the pony that had spun around and said hello to her, "Uh...hi"

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:01 pm

While Fatus wasn't really interacted with, he discovered something of interest.
These ponies, despite apparently never having met before, radiated a faint aura of love already.
But how could that be? Didn't ponies hate, what they didn't know?
Maybe these ponies were different...
For some reason the Changeling had the feeling, that they were going to play an important part in his life soon. But as it would be awkward to talk about it now, he decided not to bring it up, simply standing around instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:18 am

'What's your name?' Cloudbrush says to the pony that had just approached. 'I'm Cloud Brush...' And then proceeds to posistion herself upright, and shake her head. 'Ignore that, I just.. Kinda get excited easily. Or I do something too fast. Or... Whatever. Anyways, What's your name?' She says to Balance. (I got tired of saying 'that pony' or 'the pony' or 'the pony' that I wrote the name. Dont mind me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2   MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MLP FiM Come Trail our Tails! Group 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2