Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!

Go down 
+6
Sakura
Dediles
JeffMandM
Solilo
Flamewolf
Kat
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! Empty
PostSubject: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 pm

It's a peaceful day in Equestria, until some certain ponies met up and decided to create a town together. Each one desires to fulfill their dreams, be it being something they're not to being the most successful businesspony in all the lands! They will meet, they will build, and they will face the troubles that come at them. For this fertile land that they just so happened to stumble upon is cursed. By what? Nopony knows. By who? Nopony knows. How to get rid of it? Nopony knows.

Rules:
1. No Canons. This rp is strictly OCs.
2. No Alicorns, they seem to be strictly royalty and are not allowed.
3. Canon places may be mentioned and traveled to, but absolutely NO canon characters(Though they may be mentioned)
4. No mary/gary sues. Ponies can't be perfect...like trollestia...
5. Foals are allowed, just be ready to be treated lesser in a case of opinions because of Age.
6. Pegasi and unicorns are allowed as well.
7. I bet you didn't notice I skipped 2
8. I bet you went back and looked.
9. This was just a troll to make you re-read no canons and alicorns :3
10. You can be a BABY dragon and a Griffon, mule, ect.

Chara Sheet:
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Talent:[/b]
[b]Cutie Mark:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Extremely short summaries are accepted, meaning yes you can use one word and elaborate via rp)
History has been left out so you have the freedom to make it up as you go or to keep it a surprise.
Credit to Jeff for the Idea of a MLP Rp, I just didn't like the being canons in it.

Thread Listings:
Thread One
Cry > Earth Pony
Tenshineko > Unicorn
JeffMandM > Pegasus
FlameWolf > Pegasus
Thread

Thread Two
SereneLittleRose > Pegasus AND unicorn
Savato > Changeling *locked*
Celestial > Earth Pony
Mexter > Pegasus
Pichu > Pegasus *locked*
Thread

Thread Three
Headphone Actor > SeaPony/Unicorn
Sakura > Unicorn
Thread

(If more people join they will be placed in a thread without 5 players, if you are in a different thread and want to be in one that doesn't already have 5 other people in it you can request a change, but once you've posted in the thread you're locked in)

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Name: Thunder Day
Species: Pegasus
Gender Male
Talent: An Aspiring Writer
Cutie Mark: A Book and Quill
Appearance:
I didn't feel like redescribing him or making a new picture, So I'll use this terrible one made with that Pony maker thing. His Cutie mark isn't there, But I assure you, he has it.:
Personality: (Still don't feel like re-writing it, only changing the names in it to fit the new name I gave him.)
He seems to be a cheerful fellow. Likes to hang around with others but will mostly stay in the back of a group in public. He doesn't really want to be too well known to random ponies even if most of them are nice. However he will help ponies if they need it. Nothing too outrageous though. Every once in awhile he may make a smart comment when trying to explain something. He also might freeze if something embarrassing happens to him in public with many ponies around.

Last edited by MexterInfinite on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Name: Diamond Dust

Species: Unicorn

Talent: Artist/ Crystal/Ice sculptures

Cutie Mark: Ice Crystals

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: (Extremely short summaries are accepted, meaning yes you can use one word and elaborate via rp) I'll explain her personality while rping. Fun fact: Diamond is Blind.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Name: Azure Lightning

Gender Male

Talent: Azure talent is being Brave, helping his friends, and being fast. He is a great flyer as well he just stays on the ground.

Cutie Mark: A heart with wings

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Azure is not quite comfortable being around new ponies he never meet yet, but he is a nice Stallion when you get to know him but an idiot at points and he can't keep his flank from any danger. He seems to find himself into more danger than he expects because he does not think things through, and always tries to keep promises he can't keep. He does not like it when his friends get hurt, when he gets woken up from his nap, or when other ponies start telling him what to do.

Last edited by Flamewolf on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:19 am

Name: Honeycomb
Gender Female
Talent: Beekeeping, Honey gathering
Cutie Mark:
Looks like this but better obviously |D:
Appearance: Pale yellow main body. Pale orange mane and tail with greyish-black stripes, kind of curly but retains an almost unkempt look. Her eyes are blue.
(Yea she's modeled on a bee. Shouldn't bee to hard to imagine until I can get a pic up /shotforpun)
Personality: Very cheerful and bubbly to put it simply xD

Name: Copper Sprocket
Gender Female
Talent: Inventing/Tinkering/Mechanics/Fixing things/etc.
Cutie Mark: A cog/gear with a wrench crossing it near the bottom right.
Appearance: Russet red fur/horn etc. Deep blue, slightly unkempt mane and tail that are kept in ponytails. Forest green eyes.
Personality: Cheerful, but somewhat clumsy at times. She enjoys her work.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:24 am

Mex and Serene are accepted, Tenshi please fix your bio's coding, Flame looking cool i'll wait until you're finished before saying more.

Name: Shrapnel
Species: Earth Pony
Gender Male
Talent: Tinkering
Cutie Mark: Cog
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Doesn't have the mechanical wings yet though.
Personality: Grouchy when bothered during work, likes to get things done as fast as possible, and constantly changes his mind on important situations due to lack of confidence.

Name: Balance
Species: Earth Pony
Gender Female
Talent: Unknown
Cutie Mark: None
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Usually depressed, pessimistic, but enjoys trying to be useful. Has a strange love for symmetry...
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:01 am

Name: Speedster "Speedy" Pride
Gender Stallion (Male)
Talent: Music
Cutie Mark: Two eighth notes stemmed together
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Speedy is a social butterfly. He can get along with other ponies just fine. but sometimes he can get a little agitated too easily. This can sometimes cause him to seem different than he actually is. When he sees someone able to be helped, he always takes the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:26 am

Accepted Jeff. Ok, people, can we chill with the pegasi please? I know they're master race and all but we might as well be building cloudsdale and the Earth Ponies and Unicorns need a little love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:54 pm

We are Legion, We are Pegasi, and We Will Rule Equestria. /shot
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:47 pm

*is the one who shot Mexter*
Accepted Flame, i guess
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:24 am

Name:Blink
Species: unicorn
GenderMale
Talent:Teleportation
Cutie Mark: glowing Blue abstract starlike compass rose.
Appearance: spiky light yellow mane and tail, grey coat, and blue eyes and magic.
Personality:As over the place as he is.EDIT: also a bit of a scaredy cat. just more so than normal ponies.

EDIT:
Notes on teleportation: he can go anywhere he has been before or seen in a picture, but anywhere past the borders of equestria gets more draining. it is also draining if he takes a living creature with him, or a large amount of goods, also compounded by distance. Fear takes control of his concentration and he can't teliport when afraid of something and has a tendency for his telekinesis to fade out as well, but being more simple it's easier for him to work with it in scary situations.

Last edited by Dediles on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:50 am

Name: Ali Needle
Gender Female
Talent: Sowing (Does not know this yet |D/believes that she will get a Cutie Mark in singing, something she is also good at but not as good at)
Cutie Mark: Blank Flank~
Appearance:
Made with Pony creator. Whoever did it is awesome:
Personality: Unknown(You did say one word |D) but will be planned while RPing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:48 am

Ded u moaned that Kat's character seemed like a Mary sur and now your character seems op. Hypocritical much?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Yeah, He is OP. Twilight sparkle is OP. If I've learned one thing it's that unicorns are OP. I admit that I was a little over the top reacting to the mechanical wings. It's just a pet peeve of mine. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Twilight Sparkle IS Op as fuck, but she's not perfect. She is only OP because her talent is magic AND she's one of the MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE SHOW. Nearly ALL main characters end up over powered as hell. Just look at Goku from Dragon Ball, last I checked he's going so fast that five minutes take five episodes. However, all unicorns are not OP, Shining Armor couldn't last long holding up a shield, Rarity cannot fight back much against diamond dogs. The point is ponies have enough magic that will help them with their talent. Tenshi's magic helps her character see to perform her talent, but it can only last a little bit and an entire day must be waited to use it again according to her character. From what I see here, your chara can avoid ANY attack with a blink of an eye with no problem. He can pretty much save himself from anything. Please put a limit on him, like maybe he can only go so far is a SUGGESTION.

Also Accepted SAku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails! Empty

Back to top Go down

MLP:FiM RP Sign Up, Come Trail Our Tails!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next