Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! Empty
PostSubject: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Posting order: You may only post at most twice after I post, I will post every 24 hours or when each person participating in the rp has posted at least once. You will not be counted to the posting until you have made an opening post.

My posting:
^Balance will come later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Thunder was woken by a yell. He was sleeping behind a boulder after he had been kicked out of his old home because his "friend" couldn't deal with being the only one paying the rent. When you subtract the fact Thunder gave his friend the money to pay for his own rent, but his friend stole it and payed for his own instead. Turns out he shouldn't trust that pony with money anymore. If he still had some that is, apparently his friend had been stockpiling Thunder's money and convincing the landlord to not kick Thunder out. So, Thunder was forced to sleep outdoors, behind a boulder that could start moving. A smart move.

Thunder got up off the ground and tried to locate where the yelling came from. He tried to start flying to get a better look but was still a bit tired from sleep. He decided he might as well just walk around to find the yelling, mostly if it was something important like a murderer, he wanted to at least know to run instead of sleeping again. He slowly walked around the boulder and started up the hill to notice a cart coming his way. He tried to jump backwards but it ran over a hoof of his. "Oww! Gosh dang... My hoof!" The good part of the cart running over one of his hooves, is that he was a lot more woken up and aware of things. He tried to figure out who in the world would've push a cart down a hill. None of the stuff on it was his from the house he used to be in. He tried to examine the cart a bit more. Assorted things that seem to be made of metals. What kind of pony would make these weird kind of contraptions? Thunder had trouble to see what exactly some things were in the dark, but he thought it's likely to remain tomorrow, so he shouldn't bother around with it and just get sleep. He could've swore however he heard a scream. But he can't see anypony around in the dark and decided to give up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:26 pm

On this rather peaceful day and Copper Sprocket wandered down the rather quiet street, heading for the mechanics store. As she walked she passed a rather odd stallion, dragging a cartload of mechanical parts along with him. Her green eyes sparkled at the sight! Another pony who loved mechanics as much as she did! Unfortunately she didn't have time to stop and talk to the stallion as she had a very important purchase to make, in order to finish her latest project.

"The spiderbot!" she had announced proudly to the owner of the mechanics store, using her magic to gently place the nearly finished creation on the counter. She grinned, explaining to the pony behind the counter the specific size of cog she needed in order to get it working.
"I'm sorry. We currently do not have that size in stock," replied the salespony.
Sprocket's mouth dropped open, "But, you must have at least one? Surely?" she frowned, not willing to believe that her project's completion would be hindered by the absence of one tiny cog.
The salespony shook his head, "Nope. Sorry, Sprocket."
Copper Sprocket sighed, "Oh well. Thanks anyway," she replied, attempting to put on a smile despite how disappointed she was.

Leaving the shop, Sprocket wandered down the street, contemplating where else she could find such a cog. She had just been to the only decent shop in town after all...
Copper froze as she thought back to earlier when the stallion dragging the cart had wandered through. Wait.. had that been her imagination? She stood wide-eyed as she remembered seeing a cog the exact size she needed among the parts he was carrying.

Turning around almost immediately and dragging the unfinished spiderbot along with her using her magic, Sprocket promptly galloped back to where she had previously seen the cart. However as expected it was now gone. Luckily, there were some tracks, left behind by the cart as it was pulled away. Sprocket promptly followed them, ending up spending the rest of her day trying to find this elusive cart and it's driver.

And so she was where she was now, overlooking two stallions who had been caught in a cart crash on the sunrise after that day.
"I finally found you!" she exclaimed loudly, sliding down the slope towards them. Unfortunately Sprocket ended up tripping on a lose rock and tumbling down the rest of the slope. Once she came to a halt she panicked, glancing upwards. Sighing in relief, she gently placed the still intact spiderbot on the ground, the pale blue traces of her magic disappearing instantly.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:03 pm

"I finally found you!" Someone had said, Shrapnel remained upside down on the ground simply staring at the sky. He had heard a foal get injured in the crash, so he had assumed it was simply its mother. Shrapnel was obviously fine except for some major bruises and scrapes that would hurt for weeks, but nothing was broken. The stallion's goggles had fallen off which made his mane hide his eyes as he stood back up. He looked to his collection of trinkets which had been somehow untouched thankfully, and looked back to the duo of ponies, realizing that the adult mare was staring at him when she had been talking, "Uh...what? Looking for me?" He spoke, when he realized that the mare looked nothing like the foal he turned to the foal, "Are you alright? That was a heavy cart, anythin' broken?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:44 am

Thunder came out from behind the boulder he slept on the other side of. "Yes, I am fine. Thanks for asking. Only one hoof was injured. Extremely minor anyway... Just one quick jolt of pain. It's gotten better over the night." Thunder flew up the hill to the two ponies on it. "Something I may like to ask, is who's cart was the one that ran over my hoof?" Thunder looked back and forth between the two of the ponies. He knew neither of them, but both looked like inventors of sorts, so the cart could belong to either of them, maybe even both if they were friends. He recalled the mare yelling 'I finally found you!' Which could mean they were friends and the stallion got lost with the cart. "Actually another question is, are you also alright? Looks like you got quite a few bruises and scrapes." Thunder said looking at Shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:44 am

"Ohmygosh I'm so sorry. How could I have been so inconsiderate!" cried Copper, looking to the Pegasus. She was glad to hear that he was okay but she was almost appalled at herself that she hadn't thought to check whether he was alright. Her ears drooped in shame as she pawed the ground, unsure of what to say to him.
It was another short moment before she turned to Shrapnel and replied to his initial question, "I'm sorry to be any trouble. I couldn't help but notice your cartload of mechanical stuff. Um... I noticed that you had a small cog... And I happen to need such a sized cog to finish a project of mine."
Copper Sprocket used her magic to lift the unfinished spiderbot into the air again, a pale blue aura surrounding it as it was levitated, Sprocket showing Shrapnel her work.
"I guess I kinda hoped I could use it..." She paused for a moment before continuing in a hurried voice, "Oh but if you don't want to give it to me you don't have to!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Shrapnel listened to their words and bowed his head, "I'm sorry, it was my cart," he raised it and continued, "As crazy as it sounds I was up on that mountain before a bear pushed be off the edge. It's lucky that I got away with just this, so I'm fi-what is that?"
Shrapnel's eyes widened as he stared at the mechanical toy looking object the unicorn had made to float in front of him. It seemed complex and precise in its open back, it was near impossible for him to make something so small since he had no way of making such small changes in such a tiny looking project. He was slightly jealous of the unicorn's abilities, as all he has been able to do in his life pretty much is gather objects and scraps that he could use if he managed to find out how to make such small adjustments and placements.
"C-Cog? Y-Yeah you can have it, I have pretty much two of everything.." The stallion galloped over to his cart, and rummaged through it a bit in search of the cog, he did not need to be told as he could see just what cog would fit inside the robotic bug. He returned with the cog balanced on his nose, since if he had held it in his mouth like other ponies he would probably salivate all over it and would not allow the robot to work properly.
Shrapnel looked to the foal that was next to him, "So uh..what are you doing out here alone? I mean, she's been chasing me obviously, but what about you?" He quickly added, "By the way, I'm Shrapnel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:10 pm

A tall mare glanced back to her paper, using the light from the rising sun, and smiled. "This is looking great. I just need a few more finishing touches to get this done." she said to herself. Looking up she saw the forest glowing from the suns rays. The horn on her head was glowing brightly when it suddenly started to fade out. With a small gasp she looked back to her paper and started drawing quickly then he had been.

"Oh nonononono no!" she whispered loudly. All she could see now was darkness. Her ears twitched when she heard a few birds fly away. "It'll take all day for the spell to work again, At least I got as much detail as I could though." she said quickly perking up. Using her magic she put her paper and pencil in her bag and turned to leave. The area around her was new and she didn't quite know the area yet. Unknowingly she was on the edge of a cliff as she turned to head down the mountain. Suddenly she felt the ground give way and she started to fall. "Ahhhhhh!!!!! Somepony help me!" she screamed.  The pale blue mare was plummeting towards three Ponies below.

As soon as she shouted she landed on a bush. Laying on her back she blinked a few times. "Huh, I'm ok. Guess it wasn't that far from the ground." she muttered. SNAP!
The Mare stopped moving, in fear of what the sound was. Lifting her bag she took everything out and placed it on the ground with a Levitation Spell. Feeling around for her belongings her hoof stopped at a broken pencil. "Oh no, this is the eraser half. Here's the one with the lead?" she asked herself trying to find the rest of the pencil.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:31 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Sprocket nearly squealed in delight when Shrapnel agreed to give her the small cog, "Thankyouthankyouthankyouuu!" she grinned, lifting the cog with her magic and promptly hugging the stallion out of pure joy. A few moments later she let go of Shrapnel and crouched down next to her spiderbot, which she had placed gently on the grass. With great precision, Sprocket put the cog into place, the pale blue aura of her magic disappearing as it clicked. With a small bit of magic to get the cogs running, the spiderbot was soon active. The tiny robotic creature seemed to burst into life, scuttling across the grass in the light of the quickly rising sun. Sprocket looked upon her creation in delight, a look of joy but also excitement on her face.
Her expression suddenly became neutral again as she realised she hadn't yet introduced herself, "Oh, sorry. I'm Copper Sprocket," she smiled cheerfully.

(Btw tenshi it is like sunrise right now so I don't see how your character would see very much anyway, let alone be able to have drawn anything for very long. Plus bluejays would likely not be up an about until just now.... And for those reasons i'll be ignoring your post for the time being. Nothing personal, just I don't want to confuse myself or everyone else.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Shrapnel froze when he was hugged, not sure why the mare was hugging him. It was just a cog after all. The bronze colored stallion listened as the mare introduced herself as "Copper Sprocket" while the other stallion remained silent. He became uneasy, what were they to do now? Go their separate ways? Maybe it was for the best, after what had happened last time he told another pony of his dream. They had laughed at him, he had become the laughing stock of the small town he had lived in. He had never really been to any other town or met other ponies since them, so he had no choice, but to assume that all were like them. He would just have to keep his dream a secret, do it in private...but how? He had no way of making precise placements with his clumsy hooves. He ripped himself from his thoughts as he hear a yell in the distance, the yell stopped though. He wondered if it was just some unfortunate animal that fell prey to a predator, "What do you think that was?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Thunder listened to the other two ponies as a yell was a bit behind him. "I would guess that could be some other pony. I say that as I did hear a 'Somepony Help Me' being yelled." Thunder looked towards the sound of the yell, he saw some leaves and branches fly out from a bush or two near the bottom of the cliff. "One would also guess that he or she lived. The likelihood of that pony needing medical attention seems a bit slim to me. We should check it out anyway." Thunder said while starting to fly over to the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:15 pm

"I don't know but he's right, I guess we should go and check it out..." blinked Sprocket, both her and the spiderbot looking in the direction where the noise had come from. The mare looked to her creation, smiling again and levitating it upwards so it could perch on her head.
Sprocket then moved towards where the cry had come from, spotting a icy blue mare in tangled within it's branches. The mare began to feel around for her belongings and seemed to be quite worried when she could find something. Quickly glancing around, Sprocket tried to locate what she was missing, finding half a pencil nearby.

"Is this what you're looking for?" asked Sprocket, levitating the half-pencil over to the mare and pressing it into her hoof.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:28 am

Azure Lightning was walking around when he stopped and shook his head and let out a sigh. "Where am I anyway I never seen this place before but why does it feel so familiar." Azure said to himself as he was walking around he saw other ponies here as well so he knows he was not alone. "So I am not alone, they look busy better ignore them and get back to what I am focused on." Azure said he looked around. Maybe they can tell me what this place is but I might later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:48 am

"Is this what you're looking for?" Diamond heard. Feeling the half of the pencil on her hoof, she slowly got out of the bush. "Thank you. That fall scared me. But nothing feels broken. Just a few scrapes i'm sure." she said with a smile. Putting the pencil back in her bag she turned to the direction she heard the voice. "My names Diamond Dust. Um, could you tell me where I am please?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:12 am

Well One could say it's known as my new home that suddenly has 3 other ponies by it. Thunder thought to himself. He himself actually had no idea where this place was either. He just knew it wasn't near any other towns. "Somewhere out in the middle of nowhere... A bit away from a town. Which gets me thinking, why are all you guys here?" Thunder never thought about it, but he did wonder why there were a group of ponies in the middle of nowhere... He could understand Copper, who followed Shrapnel. But what were Shrapnel or the new pony doing there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! Empty

Back to top Go down

MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next