Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finding What's Left Sign-Ups

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

Finding What's Left Sign-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:41 pm

First, a little bit of background: Click Here

Now, onto the plot:

It's been almost a year and the sky is still dark. The ash and fallout block out the sun and the blue sky with it. Ever since the terrible days, when demons had poured out of the ground and thousands of angels filled the sky, the Earth had been like this. When the demons had first appeared, magic flowed into our world, with many otherworldly beings coming out of hiding. Some sided with the demons, other with the angels, but hardly any held concern for us. The angels had been more focused on containment of Hell's forces than protection, a strategy that would result in countless human casualties. As the fighting spread across the globe, it became obvious that conventional weaponry could not be used against the clashing forces, and entire nations would fall into anarchy and destruction.

The war would finally climaxed with the Fall of Los Angeles, the single most destructive battle in human history. The 'City of Angels' was practically leveled by the intense fighting, and it appeared to be a last stand by the angels. After a week, less than one percent of the city's human population remained alive, and the forces of Heaven were seen retreating from the ruins. Fearing the massive demon presence, the remaining American government authorized a preemptive nuclear strike on the demonic army, with the ensuring blast apparently wiping out Hell's forces there. Similar scorched earth tactics were soon adopted by other governments, but as a consequence of the multiple nuclear detonations, fallout and ash began to fill the atmosphere. Small concentrations of humans still exist, but nearly all unified nations are gone as humanity begins its slow spiral into destruction.

Recently, there have been rumors. In the small villages and settlements still left of the human race, there are now whispers of a place known as the Sanctuary. A place protected by some type of magic, with those inside free of the toxic air of the outside world. Many have wandered, trying to find this place, to know if it truly exists; few have made it alive. Some doubt the safety of this rumored city, as fragments of the demon armies still wander the world, decimated by nuclear attacks and their inability to return to Hell.

Of more concerning matters, something dark is rumored to be forming in Los Angeles. Something that even the demons themselves fear. Many have lost contact with the small settlements in the surrounding the area and all scouting parties sent have never returned. So who are you in this decimated and despair ridden world?

Character Application:
Name:
Species:
Appearance (pictures allowed):
Affiliation(i.e. the Sanctuary, Nomad, Hell, Heaven, etc.):
Personality(Optional):
History:
Abilities/Weapons:
Other:
Notification(Whether or not you want to be notified by PM when it's your post.):

Last edited by Shadowscyther on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:53 am

*Slams down reservation*
I haven't read the backstory yet but i've been waitin for this to pop up!
Am I going to be able to c+p or is it different from last bio? /lazy and unsure if it still fits
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:55 am

Spot Reserved!

I'm pretty sure it's the same bio. Also, I may go back and add to and edit some stuff. The Library post is really, really empty and the plot needs a few quick changes.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 pm

I am on this like fucking Hot-Cakes...

Name: Natasha Arazov

Age: Born in 1812, Dec. 14. You figure it out. (Appears roughly in her late twenties.)

Species: Human

Appearance: Slim, athletic build. Usually seen wearing plain clothes of the period. Green eyes. Short, black hair. Noticeable curves. Has recently taken fancy to a black mask adorned with a skull symbol. (Think Spider-Man's mask, crossed with the Punisher's symbol and you've got it. If you don't like comics, Google.)

Affiliation: Nomad

Personality(Optional): Natasha is Freud's wet-dream. Over the years, her mind has slowly been rotted by an overdose of humanity. She is still very much aware of her surroundings, and very intelligent, but her psychopathy makes her unpredictable, without remorse, and generally one sick puppy.

History: Natasha's history is far too broad to account here. Due to a cruel curse placed on her by the denizens Hell, she has been plagued by immortality. She cannot die and as a consequence she has lived through most of Russia's most brutal history: Unrest and poverty in the late 1800's, the Bolshevik Revolution, the Communist Purges, serving in the defense of the motherland during WW2, watching the Cold War unfurl form behind the bars of a Gulag, liberation with the Soviet Union's fall, and the eventual War of the Divine. Due to her longevity, Natasha has become a treasure trove of intellectualism and deadly experience. Sadly, that treasure is locked away inside a mind that has slowly, reasonably descended into insanity.

Abilities/Weapons: Has an enormous amount of skill with most weapons. Uncanny instincts. Has become numb to pain and general emotion. Rapid regenerative abilities.

Other(i.e. Pets, or anything else I have forgotten/not mentioned): She carries around a human skull which she calls Viktor. She can often be seen having conversations it, one of the most obvious symptoms of her many mental dysfunctions.

Notification: No need.

Last edited by Jax on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Reserving for now. I'm going to have to create a whole new character for this, and it will be AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:26 am

Approved Jax. And Spot Reserved, ant.

Just something I'm curious about Jax. What if someone was capable of purging Natasha's memories of everything she's witnessed in Russia?
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:39 am

Then I suppose she would be just a plain, boring, immortal woman with no mental health issues to speak of.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:57 am

Name: Gabriel Yang
Species(i.e. Human, Angel, Demon, Anthropomorphic Creature, etc.): Demon
Appearance: Black hair that is semi-short and he never touches is. He wears the most casual clothing possible, being pants and a t-shirt of any dark color. Blue eyes that seem to pierce through anything. He has a silver chain necklace that has an upside-down cross on it. He has no idea how he got it but he somehow holds sentimental value to it.
Affiliation(i.e. Human Sanctuary, Raider, Nomad, Hell, Heaven, etc.): Heaven
Personality(Optional):to be rpd
History: As a demon, he was ordered to torture the sinners of Earth. He couldn't remember if he had a past life, or how he had come to be. He just became. He didn't enjoy his job which was to torture every soul that had ever fallen under the sin Pride. He tortured them physically by personally ripping apart their bodies as they were reborn to be tortured some more. Once the war broke out he sided with the angels, believing that his fellow demons should be happy with what they had. He fed them information from hell and did whatever he could to help "Good" win. However, he was soon discovered and chased into the human world. There he was stranded for months, searching for some help from above. He soon met a tiny black kitten, mewling and begging to be fed. He continued on, as if not caring about the kitten, but the kitten followed. Only when the kitten refused to leave him and nearly starved did he feed the kitten meat. The kitten continues to follow him, and. having growing attached to the kit, he started traveling on foot instead of soaring in the skies.
Abilities/Weapons: He can change into his "True" form. His true form is a wolf like creature with long jaws and sharp teeth, he has horns that curve back and up and are located in between the ears which are longer and pointier than a wolf's. His fur is black and he has two large black feather wings on his back. His paws end in long claws that are a bit like a dinosaur's, which he also has a long furry tail that can act like a scythe thanks to the two flat blades on the end of it. (THIS:
Spoiler:
He learned to change into a human to be able to trick humans into giving him shelter if he ever needed it or came across humans.
Other(i.e. Pets, or anything else I have forgotten/not mentioned): He has a fondness over black cats, a black kitten follows him around
Notification: IF I AM ON AND I AM NOT POSTING BUG THE SHIZNITS OUT OF ME

^COMPLETE COPY AND PASTE BECAUSE LAZY xD

Name: Eros
Species: Demon
ADORE THE EROS:
Affiliation(i.e. the Sanctuary, Nomad, Hell, Heaven, etc.): Gabriel (aka Heaven)
Personality(Optional): Taking the option
History: Used to be a body-less fog demon that had the ability to take over weak minds(such as kittens and other animals which are now scarce because of the recent events) and usually was used by hell to mislead the newcomers with his cute looks. He was supposed to then turn on the human souls and give them their punishment. He was sent to earth to haunt a human that had cheated death, but before he could return, the events between heaven and hell occurred and sent him into hiding. He ditched the body he had(of a canine pit bull) for a small feline that seemed it would be too difficult to kill as the intimidating body he had previously was not a good disguise for trying to avoid fights. He met with Gabriel when his body was on the brink of starvation, and has been with Gabriel ever since, using him as both a friend and a canine demonic guardian
Abilities/Weapons: Tooth and Claw of the "non sentient" beings such as animals. He can escape from his kitten body only for a few moments to take over other non sentient beings and use them however he likes. He can't be there for long though, before he has to return to his kitten body to "recharge" his energy.
Other: Back Up character should Gabriel die, also shitty app is shitty |D
Notification(Whether or not you want to be notified by PM when it's your post.): Already told ya

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 am

*sLAMS DOWN RESERVATION* I COMMAND A RESERVATION!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:47 am

Name: Luna (I R SO ORIGINAL RITE)
Species:Angel
Spoiler:
Affiliation(i.e. the Sanctuary, Nomad, Hell, Heaven, etc.): Was Heaven, is now Unspecified (is that allowed?)
Personality(Optional): To Be Rp'd, for the most part. She tries to be the 'bubbly idiot' (think Colette or Bianca) to keep herself from being depressed. She's actually smart, calm, and calculating, though she prefers flight or standing her ground and healing/ using magic to fighting.
History:(She is infinitely old... skip several thousand years after humanity was born.) At the Second Divine War, she was a medic. For Angels, to be exact. But when the war ended and she had no idea how to get back to Heaven, she was... left behind. Now she's seeking out the Sanctuary, to have a place to belong to again. She gets really darn depressed when she lets herself think about it.
Abilities/Weapons: Can use small amounts of strong magic, or large amounts of minor magic. Specifically water and air magic. She can also use weak-moderate healing magic. (think small injuries, maybe a mid-deep gash or two, perhaps a small fracture and definitely a sprain or twisted ankle. ) Carries an incredibly hard (magic hard) and resilient staff, 'bout five and a half feet long, with a moonstone ( I R SO CLEVAR RITE) set into it. It has a leather grip and a fastenable wristband (think Wii remote wrist-strap, only leather and magic metal. ) The metal looks like gold ( it's orichalcum, from ToS. )
Other:
Notification(Whether or not you want to be notified by PM when it's your post.): No thanks, I get on he computer enough.

(Dude. It's mah thing. Well, after psychic powers and names that seem Mary Sue-ish due to their length. And also getting chewed out by Rose bacause she thinks my characters have major flaws that make them Mary Sues.)

Last edited by bangbronze on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:59 am

Well let's see here Bronze:
1. This is the internet, swearing will occur whether you like it or not.
2. I'm not going to censor myself just because you're a kid, you should know better to not use the words and should not force people older than you to censor themselves because of you in my opinion.
3. You're applying for a PG-13 rp that will likely have buckets of blood, gore, swearing, cursing, Extreme religious views in both good and bad ways, and you're worried about me and Jax cursing on sign ups?
4. the definition of "Impressionable" is "easily influenced because of a lack of critical ability" definition of Critical Ability is "The natural instinct to question information before adopting it into your world view. The capacity to act on that instinct and draw reasonable conclusions during the meaning making process." If you know that the words SHOULDN'T be said and are thus slapping us for it, then why do you call yourself impressionable?
Yep. i'm done here.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:39 am

Spot Reserved Pichu.

Kat, Gabriel is approved. About Eros, I have a question. What do you mean by change? Do you mean morph the body into a panther or switch bodies?

Bronze. Kat has made some good points there, specifically number three. If you are uncomfortable with any of the stuff she listed, feel free to back out. Now assuming you're still in, there's a few things I'd like changed. The first is the age. I'd like it to say the following to keep a format I'm going to be using for an angel character: Immortal, (Physical Age). The second thing is the history. Let me clarify that the War of the Divine is the name for the original conflict between Heaven and Hell. Call the one that just happened; The Second Divine War. Lastly, Heaven and Hell weren't sealed in this RP. Instead, any Angels left on earth are there because they have known way of returning. (Archangels are the ones who are able to open and close the entrance to Heaven. Make these changes and you're good.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:41 am

Morph, since the chance of there being a panther around would be extremely low...oh, i know. What if I made it so he's been in the kitten body for so long, that he can't survive long without it? Like if any non-sentient being comes along, he can only take over it for a few moments before having to return to the kitten body or else his fog like form dissipates and he disappears forever?
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:43 am

Sounds interesting, Kat. If you're going with that, Eros is approved for back-up use, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:47 am

Okie, I edited it in ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding What's Left Sign-Ups   Finding What's Left Sign-Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding What's Left Sign-Ups
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next