Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Whats your favorite character?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Whats your favorite character? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite character?   Whats your favorite character? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:15 am

It could be from anything.
I really don't know what my favorite character is. Chris Redfield maybe?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite character?   Whats your favorite character? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 am

You. Yes you. I like you already. That is all.

As for a favorite I can't pick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite character?   Whats your favorite character? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Chuck Norris, obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite character?   Whats your favorite character? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Estrios wrote:
Chuck Norris, obviously.

Chuck Norris isn't a character. Silly Estrios.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite character?   Whats your favorite character? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:13 am

I think mine would have to be Truman Burbank, the main character from one of my favorite movies of all time, The Truman Show.

My reason for it is (spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie): Truman is the unwilling star of a 24 hour reality show that has been on the air since the day he was born. Everybody he knows and loves is an actor and everything that has happened to him in his life was scripted. Everything from the death of his father to his wedding. He soon gets curious and wants to explore the world, but he is unaware that he is in a dome where the show is taking place. His will to carry out his goal of exploring is really inspiring and you watch in awe as he realizes the truth about his life.

Last edited by Radiohead97 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite character?   Whats your favorite character? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:19 am

Goku. His determination and never give-up attitude, along with his funny personality make him awesoem XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite character?   Whats your favorite character? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:08 am

NESS! : D
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite character?   Whats your favorite character? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:31 am

Oh god I can go one for hours listing favorite characters...
LET'S SEE HOW MANY I CAN COME UP WITH!:

But for absolute top characters it's a tie between Train Heartnet, Luffy D. Monkey and Vash the Stampede :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite character?   Whats your favorite character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite character?
Page 1 of 1