Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The large red serpent made his way through the insanely large crater that was luckily larger than him. Proteus was able to move similar to a snake in his new form, Gyarados. He lifted his head and surveyed the area, wondering if anything useful was around. The Gyarados huffed in annoyance as he found nothing and simply went back to making his way around the lava pools in this dangerous course. He was a water type luckily, so he could spray water on any burns he might get to ease the pain. That wouldn't mask the pain entirely though as it would simply return. The gaint water dragon finally coiled up, wanting to rest a bit after traveling so far, and watched the scenery before him for any signs of life.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Crysel ignored the pain from the burns and nodded. "Just need to find a safe place to rest. Avalanche isn't too easy for me to do. I don't practice it much." Crysel cracked her neck before continuing. "At most I can do it three times a day and then I'm spent... And that was when surrounded by snow. I'm wiped out." She looked around a bit, still a bit nervous about not being hidden from sight. "I'd like to either find a nice cave or a way out of here. You wouldn't know where to find either, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:52 pm

"Not sure myself. This is a giant crater right? If we keep moving in one way then we'll eventually get to the edge and we could follow that edge until we get to a place that is low enough for us to climb over. I could probably get out if this side of the crater had not been so deep and I could just carry you out of here."
Proteus raised his head up high and looked about, the crater was a lot larger than he had thought. The edges of the crater were specs in the distance, they must have been right near the center of the fiery pit they call Fiery Chasm! The Red gyarados lowered himself once more and looked to the sneasel, waiting for an idea that could perhaps be better than his.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:07 am

Cry sighed and nodded. Of course they would have to be in the center of this hot place when she had spent all her energy. anything else would simply be too easy for her. She would probably fall into a volcano next where the walls were covered in slime and it was impossible to climb out. "Looks like it is the only thing to do Proteus. Unless you develop the ability to fly us out of here, we are going on foot."

And so the beast and the weasel like pokemon traveled across the hot, rocky landscape toward the west, following the setting sun. They were mostly quiet as they traveled because partly Crysel wasn't talkative and they wanted to avoid attracting attention in their weakened state. They were now half way there. WHOOOOOOAOAAAAOAA! LIVEN ON A PRAYER! Nothing had gone wrong yet.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:57 am

((How do you know Proteus didn't follow? Have fun with this~))
Proteus laughed nervously, "Yeah...fly..." he remembered his magikarp days, where he had been foolish enough to think that he could actually fly. When he evolved he realized that he could not ACTUALLY fly. He was now tall enough to feel like it though! The gyarados followed the sneasel, trying to remember her name as he had forgotten already. He felt bad that he did not remember her name, forgetting a name was like forgetting who the sneasel was as a pokemon being.
Fortune had decided not to favor these two pokemon, as the large red piece of sushi, only attracted unwanted attention with his tall height.
This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:11 am

Though Crysel wasn't first seen, she was the first to be attacked. She had found what looked to be another Flamethrower TM. As she bent down to pick it up, a Cranidos ran right at her and smashed his head into her's. The blow was real hard as she went flying past Proteus and landed on the ground. She was out cold thanks to the blow. The Cranidos stared straight at Proteus and readied to headbutt the red sushi as well.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:29 am

Proteus roared in rage as his friend was attacked. He rushed in for a bite attack, missing the Cranidos but managing to pick up the TM Flamethrower in his joy ribbon pouch before the Cranidos came in for a counter attack. He was bashed in the underbelly and roared in slight pain. He glared at the cranidos and gathered what little moisture there was from the air and fired it at the Cranidos in a Water Pulse. The gyarados roared in fury as the pulse of water rushed towards the cranidos.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:40 am

The Cranidos roared in triumph as it knocked into Proteus, thinking it had the upper hand in this battle. Sadly, he was not expecting the pulse of water to come blasting at him. His directly hit him and knocked him away just as its own headbutt had knocked Crysel away. It went out of sight after the blow. Crysel was of course still knocked out on the crater floor, a bruise beginning to form right where she was hit on the head.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:10 am

Proteus huffed a "good riddance" in the direction of the Cranidos. He turned and moved his way towards the Sneasel, he lowed his head and spoke, "Hey, are you okay?" The gyarados received no reply, he used his tail fin to pick the sneasel up similar to a spatula and raised her to his height, "Helloo?" he asked again. What was he going to do now? Was he going to just carry her back to grassviel? He decided against it, and decided to simply wait for the Sneasel to awaken, and hope she was not gone for good...
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 am

For a while, the Sneasel was completely out and unable to respond to Proteus's calls to her. After a bit of waiting though, she began to stir. She looked around and muttered "Ouch" as her head throbed in pain. She had no idea why her head hurt. In fact, she had no idea why she was there in the first place, much less where she was. It was uncomfortably hot for her. When she saw Proteus, her eyes went big. "Who... who are you? Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:29 am

The sneasel questioned him on who he was and where they were. He figured that the sneasel must have forgotten his name as well, along with the name of this place. So he replied, "I'm Proteus, we're in Fiery Chasm. Are you okay? You took quite a hit to the head there when the Cranidos headbutted you into that rock...he's gone now, since Rock Types don't exactly agree with Water Types. Proteus laughed slightly, remembering how he had blasted the cranidos away with a water pulse.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:36 pm

The Sneasel groaned and rubbed her head. "That explains the pain in my head. I... can't remember anything. How I got here, what happened, and... I can't even remember my name." Crysel held her head shook it as if trying to deny it. "How... how can I forget my name? What am I going to do? Where am I going to go?" Crysel was understandably upset. She was having a hard time remembering her entire life. She had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:59 am

Proteus blinked, the pokemon remembered nothing? What was this illness? Had he done something wrong to cause this? He tilted his head slightly and asked, "Are you pulling a prank on me, or are you serious? How is it possible to not remember anything?" he asked. The red gyarados knew nothing of amnesia or its cure if there was one. The Gyarados had never experienced something like this, even when he was a magikarp! Was this a result of being knocked out? He had temporarily forgotten everything one time when he was knocked out once. Maybe her memory would return soon! He began to stare at her, expecting her memories to rush back.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:21 am

Crysel struggled to remember something, anything. She couldn't even remember her own name. It was horrible. She could think of little things like how to stay safe in the wild and such, but specific things were a no go. "I don't know. I can't even remember my name. I don't know what I am going to do... You know my name, right? What is my name...um, I don't know your name as well..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:10 am

"Erm...I do not remember your name all to well sadly, I think it was 'Crynival' or something like that. My label is Proteus, a Gyarados from beyond the seas you can see from the shores of this land." Proteus remembered that he had never told the sneasel where he came from even before she had amnesia. He pushed the thought aside and asked, "Erm...are you okay? Do you know why you cannot remember a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 am

Proteus was stabbed, shot, punched, clubbed, burned, set on fire, electrocuted, and blown up a hundred times each for his crime of thinking that could be an actual name. Luckily he had auto life cast on him so he survives... this day. The Sneasel just stared at his and shook her head. "No... that name sounds ridiculous AND YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR THINKING OF IT!" Crysel held her head as a sharp pain went through her head. "Wait... Crysel. My name is Crysel. I think I remember that. I can't really remember anything before waking up..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next